Library masturbation

Share your deepest secrets
maxj99

Library masturbation

Post by maxj99 »

I find libraries very erotic places and the study cubicles, full of horny students, really exciting.
Masturbating in the study cubicles is both public but semi private and you can stroke so as to not be too obvoius but the cute boy/girl near you knows what you are doing.

I have a long history as a library bator and have mutually masturbated with boys and girls sitting in the cubicles next to me as well.

Who else loves cumming in the library and what are your experiences?
Send me a message if you would like to chat about it in more detail.
spdrah
Site Admin

Re: Library masturbation

Post by spdrah »

Wow. I was just thinking about this yesterday, but never having gone as far as mutual library jacks. This is so hot. Libraries these days are open planned and riddled with cctv cams. Not enough privacy or concealment. But you are correct, libraries are erotic places. It was my first point of call when I began to get interested in sex and masturbation. Where else are we meant to get information but the Reference Section!
shakespearesbrother

Post by shakespearesbrother »

I used to love doing it when I was like 13, I’d read those “what’s happening to my body?” Puberty books and be rock hard for hours and eventually either cum in my underwear or go to the bathroom and finish. I feel like I did it on the floor once and had to clean it up with a paper towel.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I discovered masturbation late, as a freshman in college. At first it was in the privacy of the shower (we had private showers in my dorm), but sometimes I was able to do it in my room when my roommate wasn't there.

The first time I masturbated outside of my private places was in the library one night. I was sitting alone studying at a table in an open section of the library, with other students scattered about. There were a few cute girls nearby and after rubbing myself through my clothes, I got the urge to take out my dick. I unzipped and alternated between sitting with my penis exposed and discretely stroking under the table. I was intoxicated by the risk and soon was rock hard. I briefly thought about masturbating to completion under the table, but at that point that was pushing my sexual boundary too far.

After 15 minutes or so of sitting with my penis exposed and stroking, I stuffed it back in my pants and adjourned to a nearby restroom. I went into one of the stalls, took my cock back out and urgently jacked off to completion, blasting a big load on against the wall. It was probably close to 11pm, so noone else came in the restroom while I was there.

Although I liked sitting in the library with my penis exposed, it was too daring for me (at that time) and I could only think about the shame of getting caught. On the other hand, I discovered that I liked jacking off in the restroom that night, so began to do it regularly in various restrooms around campus at night (all the main buildings on campus were open 24/7).
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Like one of the previous posters, at 13 or so I’d read the “sex” books Kinsey, Hite, etc. Then masturbate when I got home.

In college, in the basement levels of the libraries, there were many study carrels and I sometimes would take a masturbation break when studying there late at night, slouched down in my chair so my penis and pumping hand were hidden by the carrel’s walls.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

In college I couldn’t go to the library without finding a secluded study carrel and masturbating. They seemed perfectly designed for it, and it felt kind of naughty at the same time to be doing it in this sacred place for books
maxj99

Post by maxj99 »

wonderdick wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:25 pm In college I couldn’t go to the library without finding a secluded study carrel and masturbating. They seemed perfectly designed for it, and it felt kind of naughty at the same time to be doing it in this sacred place for books
Its Great isn't it.
I think lots of students cum in the library regularly.
I have sat near some who were also masturbating at the same time.