My erotic fantasies

Share your deepest secrets
priclypair

My erotic fantasies

Post by priclypair »

I'll start out saying I'm straight, but...

I would enjoy finding a younger guy - late teens to early 20s. I would have him undress and slouch into a comfy chair and then drop to my knees between his thighs. Playing with his cock and balls, I would bring him to full erection. That is when I would touch my soft lips to his cock head and lick it for a while. Then, parting my lips, his cock would enter my mouth. Even though I'm not particularly experienced in sucking cock, I would work hard at doing those things to his cock that I myself would enjoy. Being young, he would probably cum in a short time.

I would like to also find a willing couple that would allow me to watch as they had hot steamy sex. A short while after they finish, I would spread her legs. I would be on my elbows and knees. He would then proceed to do me doggie as I ate her pussy, lapping up his cum.

Watching two women eat each others pussy is also on my list of fantasies. That would be so hot. Watching a man or a woman masturbate would be very to too.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: My erotic fantasies

Post by mash2014 »

priclypair wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:10 pm I'll start out saying I'm straight, but...

I would enjoy finding a younger guy - late teens to early 20s. I would have him undress and slouch into a comfy chair and then drop to my knees between his thighs. Playing with his cock and balls, I would bring him to full erection. That is when I would touch my soft lips to his cock head and lick it for a while. Then, parting my lips, his cock would enter my mouth. Even though I'm not particularly experienced in sucking cock, I would work hard at doing those things to his cock that I myself would enjoy. Being young, he would probably cum in a short time.

I would like to also find a willing couple that would allow me to watch as they had hot steamy sex. A short while after they finish, I would spread her legs. I would be on my elbows and knees. He would then proceed to do me doggie as I ate her pussy, lapping up his cum.

Watching two women eat each others pussy is also on my list of fantasies. That would be so hot. Watching a man or a woman masturbate would be very to too.
I share the fantasy of having a young man, naked with a very hard cock where I can lick and suck it making him cum in my mouth.
Another fantasy I've had for many years is watching my wife getting fuck by another man. He pounds and pounds her and cums inside her and then I go down on her and lick her clean.
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

mash2014 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:22 am
priclypair wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:10 pm I'll start out saying I'm straight, but...

I share the fantasy of having a young man, naked with a very hard cock where I can lick and suck it making him cum in my mouth.
Another fantasy I've had for many years is watching my wife getting fuck by another man. He pounds and pounds her and cums inside her and then I go down on her and lick her clean.
oh yeah. I might also fuck her for awhile. Then pull out and have her suck my cock and have her taste both her pussy and his jizz.
nicky
Site Admin

Post by nicky »

In exploring such realms, it's natural to seek avenues that cater to our specific tastes and preferences. In this regard, platforms like beautiful ai offer a unique opportunity to delve into a world of artistic expression tailored to individual desires. Their collection spans a diverse range, from AI-generated blondes to redheads and everything in between, ensuring there's something to entice even the most discerning tastes. Furthermore, platforms like that one operate at the intersection of technology and art, showcasing the incredible capabilities of AI in generating visually stunning and evocative content. It's a testament to how technology can augment and enhance our creative experiences, opening doors to previously unexplored realms of sensuality and beauty.
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

I’m not gay. But every time I get high on coke, all I think about is cock. Young, old, and in between. I fantasize about frotting and sucking cocks. Is this normal?