Who enjoys showing off their girlfriend/wife?

Share your deepest secrets
option7

Who enjoys showing off their girlfriend/wife?

Post by option7 »

It all started when my friend convinced dmy gf and I to have a threesome a few years ago. It felt weird at first but was fun, then next day I fucked my mrs about 8 times cos I was so turned on. Ever since I've become more and more turned on by her being with others or showing her naked pics and videos to others. We've had another 2 threesomes now and a small orgy but not for over a yr now. Who else gets off on this stuff ? Share your stories too.
varvara
Site Admin

Re: Who enjoys showing off their girlfriend/wife?

Post by varvara »

I can't say that I particularly like it. But if my husband likes it sometimes and he wants it, then how can I be against it? Of course, there is no violence, and everything is negotiated in advance. Well, the most banal thing is a picnic with friends, where he allegedly insists that I be naked for one reason or another, or for some purpose.
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

I wouldn’t go as far as wanting someone else to touch or fuck my girlfriend but seeing her naked is a completely different story. I recently discovered it to be one of my biggest turn ons. One of her guy friends saw her get completely naked through a window at our house one evening and couldn’t look away. She didn’t realize until after the fact but he got to see it all for a good while. The more I reflected on it the harder my dick became. So much so I’ve intentionally stripped her naked while our next door neighbor watched.

She recently found out about the neighbor and wasn’t even embarrassed about it. Now I’ve been trying to convince her to go to a nude beach so she can show it all off deliberately. Had yet to happen though.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My wife came out of a pool and her bathing suit was a see-through. Her nipples and her pussy bush were very noticeable. A guy sitting next to me saw her and I saw his cock grow. I sure love that other people can see her naked and lust after her. I masturbate to those images. Also, one day in a mall she had a huge cameltoe, and some kids coming toward us had their eyes glued on her pussy.
tiffanyheels
Site Admin

Post by tiffanyheels »

My girlfriend and I love to go to adult theaters and swinger clubs. She never wears panties and sometimes does not wear a bra.

One night she wore a short white dress that was pretty sheer. She did not have on panties or a bra and she has a shaven pussy. She loves to tease guys and girls both.

We stopped at a gas station on the way to dinner and she went in alone. When she came out a black man followed her to our car. She got in and when she did showed him her smooth pussy. He grabbed his cock through his pants and said “dam sweetie you are hot” She then slid a finger in her pussy as he watched. She said his cock was hard in his pants. He said “I would love to fuck that pussy” She told him, I would like that as well, but we are going now.

As we drive off she started to finger herself and cum, she said “OMG I think he had a big cock”
horsemanuk

Post by horsemanuk »

Yeah kinda dig it. I like when my partners have been dressed revealing when going out together, so other guys can drool over what i'm banging. Thats just in general.

Also with the right partners (who have been open to it), we've gone to sex/swing clubs/resorts together and do lots of partner swaps, orgies etc.
phose70

Post by phose70 »

I certainly do enjoy seeing others getting aroused by my wife. She's typically very shy so nothing for real, but I have shared photos of her naked before and guys have produced tribute shots in return. Really hot to see other guys masturbating to her. So much so that I often end up masturbating to the tribute pics. Maybe brings out the cuckold in me.
ezwriter2000
Site Admin

Post by ezwriter2000 »

Sent texts of current gf to ex wife. She is bi and loved me to forward to her.