Jerking off in front of a mirror ? Weird or not ?

Share your deepest secrets
mistergb

Jerking off in front of a mirror ? Weird or not ?

Post by mistergb »

I do not do it any more as much but I remember when I first started masturbating when I was a young teen I would get off on looking at myself while doing it. I'm not really the type of person who really love himself so there is no narcisim involved but not sure why but younger I really mostly did it in front of a mirror. I guess I liked seeing how it looked when I cum. How about you ? Was it normal ? Or was I a little weirdo ?
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Jerking off in front of a mirror ? Weird or not ?

Post by jemstone »

When I was a teen I liked walking around the house nude when my parents were at work and masturbated in front of a full-length mirror. I would then finish myself off by fucking my pillow on my bed. So pretty normal, I think.

What might be unusual is that as an adult I like leaning close to a mirror and watching the irises of my eyes react to the masturbation and orgasm.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Not weird at all !! I loved jerking off in front of a mirror especially seeing my cum spurt out. My wife & I also liked to fuck in front of a mirror too !! Very erotic !!
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

I’ve always loved the image of my hot cum spurting out for the first few seconds of the cumshot and then milking myself dry…
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've masturbated looking at myself in the mirror. Seeing yourself reaching the orgasm and watching the moment when you cum is very erotic.
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I think it’s only natural to sense such curiosity when masturbating. I often masturbate with a hand mirror in between my lips, especially when I am completely bare, so I can simply see absolutely everything. I am continually turned on every time by the sight of my pussy reacting to touch and other sensations. It’s also satisfying to see it convulse in orgasm, a view I wouldn’t be able to see unless positioned with a mirror.
thequiet1

Post by thequiet1 »

I would a lot when I was young. Recently, when I get the opportunity, I have been doing it more. Especially when attempting at tying up my balls a little. New think for me so it’s fun.
bicurious00

Post by bicurious00 »

I still do, something erotic about watching yourself. I also use my webcam but not broadcast it, simply watch myself stroke on screen
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

drippingcee wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:12 pm I think it’s only natural to sense such curiosity when masturbating. I often masturbate with a hand mirror in between my lips, especially when I am completely bare, so I can simply see absolutely everything. I am continually turned on every time by the sight of my pussy reacting to touch and other sensations. It’s also satisfying to see it convulse in orgasm, a view I wouldn’t be able to see unless positioned with a mirror.
Luv mirror masturbation! This is so important especially for women to see how their hot convulsing pussy works wet and wild!
other day I was jerking off in on my knees in the mirror set on floor...quite a distance but ejaculated so hard over my t-shirt that my last spurt hit the mirror...only a drop but enough to satisfy my efforts ;)
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I have a mirror at the end of my bed so when I’m lying back and stroking I can see my swollen dick and balls, very erotic. I also sometimes kneel on my couch and stroke in front of a mirror propped up in front, and I’ll just cum all over the mirror. I also have a full length mirror I love to fondle myself in front of, but I usually go to a kneeling or lying down position when I’m getting down seriously.

I too wondered if it was a bit narcissistic but I just came to that it’s arousing to see sexual turn on, and to be seeing it and feeling it at the same time is an amazing self-feeding loop of ecstasy.

I also enjoy sex with my wife. It’s two different experiences. Sometimes after having a great solo play it carries over to the next time we have sex. And sometimes after we have sex, the next day I masturbate thinking about our sex and turned on my her residual pussy smell on my dick.
ckr4fun

Post by ckr4fun »

Not strange to me my friend. I am a full blown lover of all things involving the pleasures of masturbation. I love to watch videos of guys or gurls masturbating while servicing my needy cock, & my favorite way of doing this is in front of a large mirror so I can see my hard cock as I am pleasuring myself. It just makes me enjoy everything even more when I can see my cock get swollen & hard as I edge it !
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

ckr4fun wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:45 am Not strange to me my friend. I am a full blown lover of all things involving the pleasures of masturbation. I love to watch videos of guys or gurls masturbating while servicing my needy cock, & my favorite way of doing this is in front of a large mirror so I can see my hard cock as I am pleasuring myself. It just makes me enjoy everything even more when I can see my cock get swollen & hard as I edge it !
I agree with this wholeheartedly.