Naughtiest thing you ever done?

Share your deepest secrets
icedog11955
Site Admin

Re: Naughtiest thing you ever done?

Post by icedog11955 »

A couple of years ago I met a guy online that wanted to chat online about being a Bull for my wife...I love this fantasy. My wife and I are both. Teachers so we are very conservative in public but we have shared our bed with a few different men. But we could never really get the right Bull/cuckold situation that i wanted. Anyway , I kept searching online for someone to talk to that understood my desires. That’s when I met Joel online. My wife Beverly did not know about hi. At all. He and I spent quite a few hours chatting and jerking as I shared nude pics of my wife with him. He asked me what kinds of things she liked to do when she was off work and where she liked to go shopping ...this all really helped our fantasy role play. A couple of mon the into our role playing, he asked me to meet him in person and bring a pair of my wife’s dirty panties and several clean pairs of panties. I did and he showed me how much of a bull he is with our first face to face meeting. We met for a few beers just like good buddies, and then went out to his SUV and we looked at his laptop at my wife’s naked pics and he and i sniffed her panties while i stroked his much bigger cock and he then made me go down on him and suck him until he came in my mouth. And whe he was finished he use each of the 3 pairs of clean panties to rub some of his cum on the crotch of each of them. Then he told me take them home and return them to her drawer so she could wear them without knowing his cum was next to her pussy.
He made me do this 9 or 10 more time over the next few weeks. This happened enough that Beverly surely hade his dried cum on her pussy and it most likely mingled with her own pussy juice too so that he was slowly becoming part of her.

I didn’t know it but while i was doing all this panty play Joel was meeting Beverly by accidentally running into her at the grocery store, the mall, her exercise gym, her coffee shop...he started to becoming her friend. It was about 4 months after i met him that he had already convinced her to let him take us out to dinner. That is where he let her know that he knew we shared with other men and that he was golfing to take advantage of that and invite himself into our bedroom. She was shocked and impressed at his directe approach that she agreed. We have shared with him once or twice a month for over a year now.

I now realize how much a real man can make my wife feel like a real woman.
erosfan
Site Admin

Post by erosfan »

My first marriage was quite lacking in the sex department. My wife said she was taught, by her mother, that sex was dirty, nasty and something only done as a marital obligation. I was not happy with having sex once or twice a month. I didn't want to cheat. I would get out of bed late at night when she was asleep, strip and go walking in our neighborhood. I always did this around 2 or 3 AM. I would jerk off and cum while I was out. After my orgasm, I would be extremely nervous and scared. I would then make my way back home and quietly get in bed. I don't think I was ever seen and I never told her what I did.
smooth7
Site Admin

Post by smooth7 »

While coaching a girls softball team, the pitcher and I got real close. Prior to games we would work on her nervousness and found that playing with her nipples calmed her down and was a lot of fun. She loved to have her nipples tweaked and sucked on and eagerly exposed her breasts just about anywhere just out of sight of others. After a big win I was in the front seat of her mom’s car and she was sitting behind me in the back seat. I reached back to rub her knee and she took my hand and put it on her pussy. She took a finger and rubbed her slit, then she pulled her shorts and panties aside and Guided the finger from clit to her wet slit!! Her mom was talking to me while driving and I was finger fucking her daughter! She kept squirming and started to make little whimpers. The car smelled of pussy, but mom never indicated that she knew what was happening. She finally came in a series of little jerks, and I looked back at her and she licked my finger and then offered it to me. Being a gentleman I licked it clean. We never discussed that night and I still do not know how we did no get caught.
Site Admin

Post by 14471 »

Nice one "Smooth". Thumbs up.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

2 replies... one is rubbing against another smooth dick and both came on each other! 2 is letting my mom watch me cum, as I watched her.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Love having my mom order me to put on her nice smooth nylons on my hairless cock! Just the feel/sensation. She loves to rub it 2 and fondle me until I explode. Been a bi-weekly thing here since dad died!
blaqchina
Site Admin

Post by blaqchina »

I'm a nasty girl and when I'm feeling frisky nothing can stop me until I have a good wet orgasm. Once while masturbating I felt so good i did not want it to end. Everytime I'd get close to an orgasm I'd stop, let my pussy calm down and start again. My pussy was soaking wet but I wanted more than an explosion . I wanted something a little more exciting as it was much to good to waste. Suddenly it hit me, I thought about how good it would be to be watched. The more I thought about it, the more aroused I became.
I picked up the telephone and called my cousin who was a senior citizen. Rubbing my pussy and moaning I was a little nervous but i wanted to do it badly . I asked would you like to look at some good nasty wet pussy mmmm? He was so surprised, nervous and excited he said I'm on my way ... I told him you better hurry because it's so so good mmmm. He had to come from the other side of town. I held my legs really tight squeezing my pussy lips together , with pussy juice oozing out. He comes into my house , sits directly across from me. I'm so horny , I'm ready to give him a good show. I lay back spread my pussy lips apart rubbing my clit with juice running down to my asshole . I mean and grind up and down. Hes saying oh yes, oh yes, mmm move it around . I move in slow circular motion fucking myself good for him. I tell him to come closer. Put your fingers inside me . Let my nasty girl come out. I tell him that I've been playing with my pussy since I was a little girl , he wanted to hear all about it while his fingers were deep inside of me, and between moans I told him i fucked my teddy bear every night
The more I talked the more intense the pleasure . He began jerking his dick as i watched him , he watched me and together we exploded and to this day, were each others best kept secret playmates
bman67
Site Admin

Post by bman67 »

Shaved an ex gas pussy while she talked on the phone to her niece
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

Had an erotic romp with a youth minister's wife who had invited me to their home one Saturday while her husband was on a "youth retreat." "He's probably fucking on the beach," she said. We had met at one of my bohemian girlfriend's parties. She and they were close friends, probably closer than I knew. Turned out the rev and his wife had an open marriage, and he was diddling other women. She worked at a big company and would have sex with coworkers after their shift ended. She was gorgeous. Tall, toned, tanned, small tits, beautiful long legs and an inexhaustible libido. We had a great afternoon. She had on Daisy Dukes and a crop top, no bra, no panties as it turned out, and she was naked in a flash as was I. She said I had a beautiful cock and asked if she could touch it. Of course, I said. She jacked me off slowly and gently as though relishing the feel of my dick in her hand. I gave her a tongue job, searching her pussy with my tongue, finding her clit then sucking on it and massaging it orally until she came in a shuddering cascade of orgasms. Fuck me, she said. I fucked her for a long time but never let myself cum in or on her. Will you come back next weekend, she asked. I said I'd call but didn't. Just didn't feel right. Every time I hear or read about some rev who abused the sisters in his flock, I think back on that time. I've written about that afternoon tryst. It's "The minister's wife" in my stories if you'd like to read more.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

fucked my wife with a cucumber and then without washing it made a cucumber salad....her mom stopped in and I watched her have a bowl....my wife walks in....eyes open wide...I nod yes....so we both had some too....watching her mom eat that was oddly erotic :lol:
freethinker
Site Admin

Post by freethinker »

Postby freethinker » 24 Mar 2020 15:17

My sister and I were 2 years apart and are sex started with playing doctor. We didn't have a great start to our childhood and spent a lot of time unsupervised. We shared a room, a bed and a bathtub. We played together every day. We cuddled together, we cried together and we cared for eachother. Doctor was a game we started playing. One of us would suffer from an unknown injury. We would triage and "revive" eachother. Followed by an exam. This included some touching. Usually, we tickled our patient till he/she "woke up". Sometimes tickles weren't enough to revive the patient. Usually the game was played as a group, with cousin's or neighbors. Sometimes we played alone... On one such occasion she decided to give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Our lips touched for the first time. I was shocked but it wasn't weird at all. We giggled about it curiously and decided to make it part of our doctoral routines. My chest compressions allowed me to touch her blooming breasts and I found myself wanting to see her nipples. As the touching became more personal we began to make out a little during mouth-to-mouth. I finally decided to lift up her shirt to listen to her heart beat, I gently massaged her nipples. She jumped on me and we kissed for real this time. We made out like lovers. I came in my pants.
We started making out everytime we finished playing doctor. Our examinations become more thorough. Clothes were removed regularly and we got used to seeing eachother naked. She decided that taking my blood pressure meant she had to squeeze my naked penis. I figured the best way to take her temperature was to put the tip of my pinkie slightly inside or her vagina. She was slightly older than me and had been touched by an older cousin at one point so I knew it wouldn't hurt her. I loved my sis and would never hurt her. She trusted me to be gentle. Soon we were masturbating eachother a little more each time. It was fun playing doctor and now it was exciting too. We were risking getting caught, we shared a dirty secret but most of all it was interesting and entertaining. It was progressing past playing doctor though. After successfully reviving me one morning, she removed her shirt and pretended to tie my hands up. She told me I needed surgery and placed me under amnestisia. To my shock and grateful delight,
she placed her mouth on my penis and began kissing it intensely. I made her stop right before cumming in her mouth and cum shot all over my chest. We laughed so hard. Now it was my turn to be doctor but instead I climbed on top of her and sucked her perfect nipples so sweetly. I was between her legs and my grinding had her squirming,
I had never seen my sister this way before. She stared me right in my eyes while I gave her an orgasm. We were done with playing doctor altogether. Anytime we could be alone we were all over eachother. We jdry humped and made out passionately everyday. We made it clear to eachother that we both wanted to have sex together and we made a plan for the next time mom was at work. A few days later we would have our chance. The day finally came and I was ready. I got up before her and made sure mom was gone. My brother was home so we would have to be quiet. I went into her room to wake her and see if we were still doing this. She was asleep so I tickled her breasts and kissed her gently. She grabbed my hand and pushed it against her tight little pussy. I pulled my hand back and quietly locked her bedroom door. I removed her blanket, she was wearing a pink nightgown and some white cotton panties. With hooked my index fingers I slowly removed the underwear. I couldn't help myself so I sniffed the crotch before tossing them on the floor. My dick was rock hard and my heart was pounding. She still hadn't opened her eyes but had a kinky smile on her face. She began masturbating vigorously. As her finger slid in and out of her tiny hole, I could hear and see that she was already wet. I climbed in her bed and got on top of her. Our lips met and her eyes opened. I asked if she was ok and if I should stop. She pulled me closer and began kissing me more intensely than we had ever kissed. I pulled her legs apart and placed myself between her pussy lips but I hesitated to push into her because I didn't want to hurt her. She grabbed my butt checks with both hands and pulled me into her perfect little body. We were finally fucking. I didn't last long. I tried to pull out of her but she wrapped her legs around me and held me there. I released the biggest load of my life deep inside of my very own sister right as she creamed all over my balls. We played there covered in cum, kissing, caressing, cuddling for about an hour. We whispered to each other about how good it felt and decided to keep doing it and try other positions together. It was decided that as soon as we could get some condoms, we would be fucking like rabbits. We fucked every chance we got for about 6 years. The kissing and cuddling was rare now. We had an agreement that if either of us was horny and we had 5 or more minutes that we would just fuck. Just pull our clothes down and have quick, hard, intense sex until we both got off. We masturbated together, we provided oral pleasure for eachother, we tried every position several times. Our ultimate favorite was doggystyle. We wouldn't even have to say anything. I could pull her panties down anytime I wanted and she would hold herself open by pulling her butt cheeks apart. Usually she would shout for me and I would find her in that position. She loved for me to eat her pussy out and suck her nipples. I was always willing. We fucked in every room and in every bed. I fucked her on the kitchen table. She rode me on the toilet. We snuck off to the woods and to an abandoned house to fuck. We rarely had access to condoms and had stopped using them. We were so comfortable together and we enjoyed it so much that we would attack eachother anytime anyplace. We knew eachother completely and trusted eachother fully. It was always so intense. Some family members knew about us. Hell we fucked in front of my brother sometimes if he refused to give us privacy. She never let him touch her though. Her body was mine to use. My stepdad saw us through the window one time. I saw him watching but I kept going. He never did tell though. Mom tried to catch us many times. She finally gave up and got sister on birth control and bought me condoms. We didn't care who knew. We were not ashamed. To us it wasn't wrong to explore, learn and enjoy sex together. We fought like normal siblings whenever we weren't fucking eachother. We had girlfriends and boyfriends throughout high school but it was never about sex. I didn't have to worry about her being hurt. She knew I was taken care of. We loved each other so very much. There was no awkwardness or pressure. We were using each others bodies. We fucked because we liked to fuck. We fucked because it felt amazing. Im so glad we played doctor. Our experience lasted for over 6 years. We had to take care of each other from a very early age. We were best friends. We shared a room. We had great sex. Our relationship is perfectly fine. We love eachother but have no interest in sharing sex anymore. We are both married and my wife knows everything. We grew up.
We grew out of it. We took care of eachother. We helped eachother. We became even closer. The memories remain and are exciting but we will never submit to desire again. Everyone should be doing this
obgmike
Site Admin

Post by obgmike »

I once fucked a guy's ass thru a glory hole. It was in one of those adult bookstores that have video booths in the back. I went into one that had a pretty good sized hole in the wall. I looked thru it and saw another guy playing with his dick, so I thought I'd h give him a chance to play with mine so I put my hard dick in the hole and he grabbed it pretty quickly. At first he just jacked me with his hand but after a while I felt a warn feeling around my cock. It felt pretty good and after a while he pulled away and I shot my load. When I was done I looked thru the hole again and saw his butt. I thought I was getting a blow job,but realized I just fucked a guy's ass for the very first time.
vtemnotu
Site Admin

Post by vtemnotu »

I have so many things I could say... But I'll share one experience when I was 14.

Not far from our home was a natural hot spring with multiple pools.
One of the pools had a long black hose with perfect water pressure. When I was alone in that pool I'd pull out my cock and have the water pressure spray just below the head of my dick. It took no time and I'd blow cum in the pool under the water.
One day, a hot mom was in the pool talking to another mom. I know both of them and they knew me. They were literally 6 feet away. They were up to their necks in the water so they couldn't see what I was doing. But I pulled my cock out, sprayed the pressure right where I liked it, and while staring at them, released a hot load of sperm into the pool. Since the pool was very small, and the pressure from the hose high, my sperm was spread all over the pool. For the next 15 minutes I knew my cum was all over them.
I hope I can do this again.
licktysplit1
Site Admin

Post by licktysplit1 »

Years ago I dated a horny nurse her sister who was single at the time came over and spent the weekend with us. We went out and partied our asses off, when we got home her sister walked into the master bedroom and passed out on the bed, her sister helped her out of her clothes I offered to help and she hand me pull her pants off and help her take her top off. So I whispered what about her bra and panties, in our drunen state we were giggling we removed them and tossed them aside. My girlfriend said she is going to wonder all morning how she got undressed. So we went to bed in the spare bedroom and fucked for a little while before my girlfriend passed out drunk as well. I finished fucking her of course and lay next to her and went to sleep several hours must have passed and I got up to take a leak and like I had done a hundred times before made my way back to the bedroom, I made this walk so many times I could do it with my eyes closed so I hopped back into bed and snuggled up to my girlfriend and began rubbing her ass and thigh, I got a response no sound but she was moving her hips which meant she liked what she felt, so I continued my rubbing and made my way to her ass I had one arm over her back and was playing with her nipple. As my cock began to grow I started humping her ass and she then rolled from her side to her knees and all I heard was put it in. So I did I slowly and deliberately slide my cock into her pussy and began fucking her from behind I was fucking her good and she was now clearly awake but I could tell still drunk by her slurred speech she was moaning and softly saying yes, yes, fuck me. She then began to move and I knew she wanted to lay on her back so as soon as she did I shoved my cock back in her pussy and kept fucking her, now the room was completely dark not a single light on but barely illuminated by the moon. Well it seem that simultaneously she opened her eyes and the moon was just in the right place that I realized she wasn't my girlfriend and she was getting fucked by me. In shock I pulled out and apologized profusely. telling her how sorry I was and that we normally sleep in this bed but before I could utter another word she said put that back in me and finish what you started no sense in letting it go to waste, I look and she said come on before you lose your hard on I promise I won't say a word. So I put my cock back in her pussy and fucked her hard and fast causing her tits to slap her in the face. she put both her legs in the air and held her thighs wide open giving me better access to her pussy and I pounded her until I was ready to cum and said I'm going to cum and began to pull out she said whispered no,no cum inside me. So I did as she requested and we finished her still holding her legs spread wide open and smiling like a cat who had just ate the canary. She said be careful pulling out, I was like why she said we don't want to get cum stains on the sheets how am I going to explain that. Oh yeah so I pulled out and she handed me some tissues from the box on the nightstand whispering now go back to my sister. Ok she said hey in her whisper voice no wonder why my sister is always smiling your pretty fucking good at that. I thanked her and skulked my way back to bed. The next two days she teased the hell out of me even her sister picked up on it. She even said hey maybe you really just need to get laid looking at me she said why don't you help her with that. We both admitted that we didn't know if she knew or was being a ball buster. looking at me she said well whats the right answer. Nope sorry not me but then if she really needs it and I got punched in the arm several times and had to assure her later when when were alone that I was just kidding and only wanted her. WTF I already had her sister.... :D :D :D :D
geraldgg
Site Admin

Post by geraldgg »

Jerked off in a parking lot during the day.
jimbobv6
Site Admin

Post by jimbobv6 »

I had a brief period of unemployment last year and so took over all the house chores while my wife was at work and our sons were at school, this included laundry. My eldest son is a typical 16yo and his bedroom is always a mess. One day, while doing laundry, I dared to go in there to empty his hamper. On top there was a pair of his boxers that had quite clearly just been spunked into, probably that morning or the night before. The smell of the semen went up my nose and straight down to my cock and I got very hard almost immediately. I laid down on his unmade bed, whipped out my cock and wanked into the boxers, adding to my boy's cum. I've did it a few times afterwards and laundry day became my favourite time of the week!
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

I did some things hitchhiking that nobody ever knew about. One time an older businessman picked me up and turned the talk to sex. He asked about my gf, and started telling me about his wife...how hot she was and stuff. He asked if I wanted to see pictures of her.

I said sure, and he pulled some out. She really was hot. Some pictures were of her fucking another man, and he told me he would sometimes find guys for her to fuck. I started getting excited even though we were headed in the opposite direction by at least a hundred miles by then. He pulled over at a rest stop to show me more pictures, and then unzipped his pants and started masturbating. He asked if I thought she was hot and I said yeah, and he said, "why don't you jerk off too".

I was super nervous but pulled down my pants and I was hard pretty quick. I was first really turned off that he was watching and jerking off, but then it started to turn me on. He kept asking things like, "Do you like her tits, would you fuck her..." and I was getting harder. Then he asked if he could suck me, and I was so nervous I said yes. I came really fast, and all I can remember after that was wanting to get away home. But when we got to where I was going, he was really nice and said he hoped I wasn't feeling bad or anything and that he really loved being able to suck me. I told him I liked it and before I knew it he was rubbing me and then I was taking my pants down.

This time he sucked me for a while before I came, and it was total hot sex.
He gave me his phone number, but I was never anywhere I could meet him again, though I really wanted to sometimes.
imlexi
Site Admin

Post by imlexi »

blew and got fucked by a customer i had never met before.... while on duty... working at a hardware store, in the tub/shower section.
funstuff66
Site Admin

Post by funstuff66 »

The first time I discovered my prostate was surreal. I had been divorced from my first wife for a while and hadn't dated in ages at the time. I was reading a book by Betty Dodson about self pleasure. And I decided to try fingering my ass. I got in the shower with the Vaseline. Then I laid down with my feet on the tub wall.
I massaged my ass and it felt really nice. I had never done anything like that before. I lubed my asshole and slowly slide my middle fingerall the way in and it felt amazing. My cock was rock hard. Every time I touched my prostate my mind was reeling. As I slid my finger in and out, I stroked my cock. Everything was slippery with Vaseline. The orgasm was simply incredible.
I had an incredible awakening that day. Since then, I've had a number of women play with ass. My wife loves to suck my cock while fingering me. I love it. I would love for her and another woman just use me for their pleasure.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

The naughtiest? One naughty thing, when we first got married my in laws got divorced.
My mother in law rented out her spare bedrooms to make extra money. She was very selective of who she rented to.
One of them was a sorta hippy girl but had a good management job, she could afford her own place but liked the company of my mother in law and other renters.
My wife and I went to visit one afternoon. Everyone ended up in the living room watching t.v.
I was laying on the couch and this girl came in, lifted my feet and sat down putting my feet on her lap. She took a blanket and laid it over her lap covering my feet too. She did some wiggling and put one of her legs over my legs. My foot was rubbing on her thigh. She took one of her hands and put it under the blanket.

She grabbed my foot and started to move my foot against her pussy. We all were watching the television, the room only lite by the t.v. screen. No one noticed but she rubbed her pussy with my toes and did little humping motions. I could feel her panties getting wet from the juice from her pussy. She tried to push my toes into her pussy, She took my foot by the heel and pushed hard and she humped her hips ever so slowly until she came. Even after she came she held my foot against her pussy.

When the show ended she said she was going be. She gave me a little smile and mouthed thanks and left the room.

That was 50 years ago and I still get off on thinking about.