Naughtiest thing you ever done?

Share your deepest secrets
kandia0404

Re: Naughtiest thing you ever done?

Post by kandia0404 »

Hard to pick just one… so one time I jerked off with and into my brothers underwear and put it back in his clean drawer to find.
lollilove

Post by lollilove »

wankel wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:33 am Masturbate to parents having sex in the other room

I used to do this, me and my step sister would always get super horny when we could hear our parents!
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Post by iluvgirls »

lollilove wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:26 am I used to do this, me and my step sister would always get super horny when we could hear our parents!
Sounds like a fun way to be inspire to do some fun things ;)
markpants

Post by markpants »

I had an accident in the seat of my pants and just had to masturbate
theoldschoola

Post by theoldschoola »

snowballing, sucking guys off, and being VERY close with my sister
onlyfun88

Post by onlyfun88 »

Mess around with my bro
hornychef95

Post by hornychef95 »

onlyfun88 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:40 am Mess around with my bro
What did you guys do?
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I have wanted to post this for a while. One of a few naughty things I have done. Let me know if you’d like a longer version posted into a story.

A friend and I had snuck past security gates in a shopping centre late on a Saturday evening, we’d gone through as we were desperate to use the bathrooms. As we walked in, I had noticed they were “fancy” bathrooms, filled with beautiful tiling on the floors, walls, modern fittings and basins, a wall filled with a mirror above the basins. They had just been cleaned, too.
As I was unlocking my cubicle, I moved towards the sinks and was surprised to hear and see him emerging from a cubicle a couple of doors down from me. I begin to wash my hands and before I know it, he’s grinding on my from behind, hands finding their way up to my clothes breasts. One thing leads to another, my shirt is loosened, my bra unhooked so he has access to my nipples. My pants are dropped, he takes off my underwear and shoved them in his pocket so they’re not on the floor, and before I know it I’m bent over the bench and he’s pounding me hard from behind. I’m looking at myself in my mirror being fucked from behind, knowing there’s a chance we can be sprung. I’m trying not to moan too loudly but a few are escaping. He’s rubbing my clit furiously while pounding, working me to an orgasm. We cum in sync, and when he pulls out, we let the pile of hot cum fall on the freshly cleaned floors. We only cleaned ourselves up (not the mess on the floor) and giggled walking out.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Wow! This post has me very worked UP and dripping cee here!
And yes I want to read more!!!
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

Me and my best friend would have sleepovers. We would get totally naked and kiss each other. It led to touching and kissing each other’s cock. We rubbed our dicks in each others butt cracks and eventually licked assholes. I can still remember the smell of his ass 40 years later.
donnyhoul

Post by donnyhoul »

I was visiting family. We were all being silly and I'd had a couple of beers. My nephew came and sat in my lap, again just being stupid. Everyone left and he was still sitting in my lap when I started to get a hard on. I think he felt it and got up but didn't make a big deal.

Turns out we were sharing a room and I slept on his bed while he slept on the floor. He had taken his shirt off but was still in his jeans when he fell asleep. I looked over and all I could see was this perfect ass in a pair of jeans. I got down on the floor with him. He was snoring pretty loud so I knew he was still asleep.

I put my hand on his ass and started to rub it. He had one leg bent which made his ass stick out and gave him a slight wedgie. I ran my fingers back and forth across his butt cheek and up in his crack. I got so hard. I pulled my sweatpants and underwear down. Then I pressed my dick against him. I very slowly rubbed back and forth still listening to his snoring. It felt wrong but it was so intense.

I full straddled him and kept going. I know i was about to cum so i grabbed the sheet from the bed and threw it over his upper body just as I started shooting cum everywhere. some of it still got on him.
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

Standing behind my open truck door, one day I was waiting for a friend to get back home and I masturbated in his driveway.
prvjobud

Post by prvjobud »

Have a few to choose from but what comes to mind first was the time I was staying at my girlfriends Apt. inn Charlotte NC. I walked the bedroom and her talking to her father, from W-S NC, about church stuff. She was half naked so I started fooling around with her. She was pushing me away trying not to let her Dad hear what was going on as he went on and on about church stuff. I got her laid and got between her legs and started tonguing her pussy, listening to her and her Dad discussing church matters when her families Preacher joined in on the conversation. By then I had my tongue burred deep in her pussy, working her clit good. She already had a horrifying look on her face from having her Dad on the line, but when their Pastor started talking,, :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: . But by then my licking and sucking had her pussy good and wet.She finally punched me in the face before she orgasmed, which she usually does LOUDLY!!! :D :D :D
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

OMFG!! That's so hot! My GF is on the phone here as I type this now?!? ;)
prvjobud

Post by prvjobud »

stroke2 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:16 am OMFG!! That's so hot! My GF is on the phone here as I type this now?!? ;)
Nice,,who is she talking to ?
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Exhibitionism is my favourite perversion. I've wanked myself off in front of partners, family, friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers. Love letting other guys see what a total fucking wanker I am.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

spunkluvr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:41 am Exhibitionism is my favourite perversion. I've wanked myself off in front of partners, family, friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers. Love letting other guys see what a total fucking wanker I am.
I have jacked off in front of partners, co-workers and complete strangers, but not yet family, friends, or acquaintances. I loved doing it with female partners who were also co-workers (particularly the first time) but any time I did it, including upon request was great. In the past I've masturbated in public places for the thrill of doing it with people close by, sometimes not caring if I was seen by anonymous women.

These days I get my rocks off by going to places where I can jack off in view of like-minded men, sometimes engaging in mutual cock play before blasting my load.

Part of the fun has been talking about my experiences masturbating in public and for/with men with current female partners, which has led to encouragement to do other naughty things or just sparked good sex between us.

I have a few female extended family members whose pictures I jack off to who I definitely would let watch me if the opportunity arises (slim, but not zero). Also, I have a few female friends who I would love to debauch myself in front of who would probably be receptive.

Does this make me a pervy wanker? ... I guess so, and I love it.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

rathb69 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:34 am. . . These days I get my rocks off by going to places where I can jack off in view of like-minded men, sometimes engaging in mutual cock play before blasting my load
Always naked at home and all my mates have watched me wank (gay, bi, and straight). Most of them have joined in and I usually end up sucking them off while I wank.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Not hugely naughty but once fucked with my wife on the lawn in our back garden after dark !!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

wanklover wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:32 pm Not hugely naughty but once fucked with my wife on the lawn in our back garden after dark !!
I gotcha beat. Years ago (45+?) I fucked my wife on the back lawn in the daylight - both of us naked. We could have been seen by the neighbors behind and beside us or by anyone coming up our drive. I don't think we were though.
Before we were married I'd drop her off at home in the wee hours. Before she went in we'd go into her back yard. She would undo her bra and drop her underwear. I would drop my pants, kneel on the lawn and masturbate at the moonlit sight of her tits and trimmed dark hairy cunt.