Naturism and Masturbation

Share your deepest secrets
oftenstroking

Naturism and Masturbation

Post by oftenstroking »

Unspoiled scenic coast beaches were the preference of my then partner some years back for summer holidays in Europe. These were my first ever beach holidays as an adult. I was very surprised that on wilder less frequented beaches people often were walking about, or lying sunbathing, entirely naked. I soon discovered that naked people were quite frequently seen openly masturbating. As a shy and secretive masturbator myself, this openness about masturbation was a revelation to me. It took me some time for myself to have the courage to take off my shorts or briefs and reveal my cock and bottom to others. To my initial embarrassment I found that seeing other mens' cocks, some rather large, aroused my own cock and made me want to masturbate, although as an "inexperienced" male some of the larger build and very well endowed gentlemen made me feel rather scared sexually. Since then I have found countryside and coastal "free" naturist areas (not naturist resorts) very stimulating to visit and have learned to enjoy being naked where others can see me and to enjoy playing with myself where others can see and know what I am doing. My observation in several European countries is that on beaches (not those frequented by families) there is quite a link between public bodily nudity and open masturbating. Many of my summer holidays have been to such beach areas, that combine undeveloped unspoiled scenery with lots of nice nude bodies to look at all of, and where one can meet other masturbators, some of whom may wish to share masturbation pleasures . The first time I had my cock played with by another man, a delightful older gentleman, was on such a holiday. He was a cock fancier and expert masturbator. Evidently there are quite a few regular daily masturbators who aren't able to, or don't want to, give up their masturbating while on their sunshine holidays. Perhaps you are one?