Sharing Nude Pics of my Wife Online

Share your deepest secrets
mywifespics4295

Sharing Nude Pics of my Wife Online

Post by mywifespics4295 »

I love going onto sex chat sites and meeting other guys to share my wife’s pics with them. If they are comfortable with it, I would video call with them on our phones and during the call I would email them pics of my wife. I would have them face their camera towards another device like a computer or an iPad and I would watch them open the email live on the video call. I enjoyed watch them quickly scroll back and forth, click a pic that peaks their interest and seeing them zoom in on her breasts, nipples, etc. I love hearing their comments live. After we were done talking about her pics, I would request they send me snap vids of them choosing a pic of my wife to jerk off to. I would love opening up the short vids of guys I don’t know showing me they had my wife’s pics on their personal device and scrolling through and saying stuff like, “I’m just going to jerk off to your wife.” Love it!!!
2puppies

Re: Sharing Nude Pics of my Wife Online

Post by 2puppies »

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo