Voyeurism anyone?

Share your deepest secrets
priclypair

Voyeurism anyone?

Post by priclypair »

I am interested in viewing/watching others naked, having sex, solo, MF, FF, FF, or? I would love to find myself looking up the skirt of a woman sans panties - especially if she knew I was looking.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Voyeurism anyone?

Post by mash2014 »

My friends and I used to arrange fucking the girls so the others could see. That was hot.
Also, my dad lived in a 3rd floor and looking out through the kitchen window I could see the girl from the 2nd floor of building next to us. She would get naked and walk around the apartment. I offered to stay and do his dishes for about a year. I masturbated almost every day. She would play with her pubes and a couple of times with her nipples.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

I have had fun watching my sister throughout her life. Often she was naked in her room with her friends. Once married she caught me watching her. She got pised but understood.

My ex wife, I watched her having sex with my oncle, old men and her FWB.

Beach... nuce place to watch people who think they hide themselves and no one can see them.
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

I’m really into it also. The act of secretly or even knowingly watching someone pleasure themselves or with someone is just so hot. I actually have a crush on a girl I’m friends with who isn’t aware and i always look for an opportunity to watch her. I saw her naked for the first time not to long ago while she was outside sunbathing and didn’t know I was in another room with the perfect view. Ended up watching her the entire time just taking how absolutely perfect she looked fully nude in the glowing sun. Since then I’ve been addicted to her but haven’t had many other chances. Her neighbor on the other hand sees her through her bedroom window almost daily and even watched her get fucked by her bf one night so I think making friends with him would allow me to live out my fetish.
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

latinababii wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:42 pm I’m really into it also. The act of secretly or even knowingly watching someone pleasure themselves or with someone is just so hot. I actually have a crush on a girl I’m friends with who isn’t aware and i always look for an opportunity to watch her. I saw her naked for the first time not to long ago while she was outside sunbathing and didn’t know I was in another room with the perfect view. Ended up watching her the entire time just taking how absolutely perfect she looked fully nude in the glowing sun. Since then I’ve been addicted to her but haven’t had many other chances. Her neighbor on the other hand sees her through her bedroom window almost daily and even watched her get fucked by her bf one night so I think making friends with him would allow me to live out my fetish.
That's so hot. I'm glad you replied/ Nice to know women voyeurs exist.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

priclypair wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:44 pm
latinababii wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:42 pm I’m really into it also. The act of secretly or even knowingly watching someone pleasure themselves or with someone is just so hot. I actually have a crush on a girl I’m friends with who isn’t aware and i always look for an opportunity to watch her. I saw her naked for the first time not to long ago while she was outside sunbathing and didn’t know I was in another room with the perfect view. Ended up watching her the entire time just taking how absolutely perfect she looked fully nude in the glowing sun. Since then I’ve been addicted to her but haven’t had many other chances. Her neighbor on the other hand sees her through her bedroom window almost daily and even watched her get fucked by her bf one night so I think making friends with him would allow me to live out my fetish.
That's so hot. I'm glad you replied/ Nice to know women voyeurs exist.
I agree SO hot. I am a discreet voyeur too. Luv those lucky unexpected naked sight seeing! I guess they're allowed to see me enjoying it too sometimes
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

Very hot.

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien

or

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

2puppies wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:41 am Very hot.

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien

or

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo
Thanks for sharing that story and thanks for the links. I will take the opportunity to view them
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

curiousgirl wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:17 am I love a bit of voyeurism too. There's been a couple of occasions when I've been on holiday staying in hotels and have looked across to blocks opposite at night and seen a couple having sex, and a guy masturbating, with their curtains open. I enjoy picking a quiet spot on beaches too so I can watch guys and girls not wearing very much. Have been known to put a towel across my lap and enjoy a discreet play with myself when doing this.
Also spied on brother masturbating when growing up.
Thanks for the share. Nice to know other men, and women, enjoy a peek when they can.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I also luv it....been peaking out window all day lol
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

stroke2 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:20 am I also luv it....been peaking out window all day lol
Good luck to you then!
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

I am a true voyeur. I love watching others. Especially if they have no clue that I am watching.
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

priclypair wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:14 pm
2puppies wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:41 am Very hot.

She get you off? And your comments to her? Thanks.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

priclypair wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:37 am
Thanks for the share. Nice to know other men, and women, enjoy a peek when they can.
Yes it is quite a game- no problem when opportunity arises- have both watched and been watched (youngest about 18-19 with half naked gf at beach when an old geezer came by and wanted to watch us. I didnt mind but she did, dammit!
:lol:
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Used to love watching my ex-boyfriend sucking and fucking other guys, while I sat back and wanked myself off.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

spunkluvr wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:19 pm Used to love watching my ex-boyfriend sucking and fucking other guys, while I sat back and wanked myself off.
WOW that is so hot. Were you allowed to participate at all?
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

randiz69 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:37 pm
spunkluvr wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:19 pm Used to love watching my ex-boyfriend sucking and fucking other guys, while I sat back and wanked myself off.
Occasionally, but I was happier watching and wanking.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

spunkluvr wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:44 pm
randiz69 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:37 pm
Occasionally, but I was happier watching and wanking.
Makin' my heart pound to THAT image...
; )
ragnarl

Post by ragnarl »

Ever since finding the secret spy hole to the girls’ locker room in grade school, I have loved the excitement of spying and accidental exposure of the female parts. Back then we had to shower after p.e., so we could always see some tits and pussy when spying on the girls. Even today I get horny if I see an opportunity to see upskirt or downblouse…..