Voyeurism anyone?

Share your deepest secrets
svengalideck

Re: Voyeurism anyone?

Post by svengalideck »

ragnarl wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:20 pm ... I have loved the excitement of spying and accidental exposure of the female parts...
Just today in a near deserted suburban main street, a handsome tiny lass pushing a pram, large tits and erect nipples showing under her olive green tank top; short black skirt over bare legs; lovey sight, looked her in the eyes as we passed and secretly thought my jealousy at the baby, and probably husband, who got to suckle on them!! :D :D :D
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

for every voyeur there is an exhibitionist. I like voyeurs. They are so funny and cute sometimes. :D
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

varvara wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:59 pm for every voyeur there is an exhibitionist. I like voyeurs. They are so funny and cute sometimes. :D
This is so true. I had two different neighbors back when I lived in apartments that I thought I had caught, late at night, one masturbating, the other fucking. Both times I dropped to my knees and masturbated, peeking out my window and watching.

When afterwords, this happened two or three more times, I realized it was no accident.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

varvara wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:59 pm for every voyeur there is an exhibitionist. I like voyeurs. They are so funny and cute sometimes. :D
I’m a voyeur. I love to see people having sex or masturbating. I had a neighbor and she would strip naked and I watched while I masturbated.
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I love to watch others, seeing girls and women naked is a huge turn on. I especially love that girls watch too and get turned on. So many times I have spied on cousins, neighbours, always get horny and masturbate while watching
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

Hi guys. I love the chance to be a voyeur. Would love to chat about my experiences if anyone is interested.
Very Hot, especially at the beach.
cheers
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I used to live with my family next door to a set of apartments. I was 16 at the time and my hormones were always raging. I remember I was up late and I saw the lights come on in a bathroom right opposite my room
I was a bit of a devil and I went outside to look through the fence. it was a young couple about to have shower I climbed the fence and crept up to the window. the young wife had undressed and I watched her shower and dry herself. At 16 I very quickly masturbated while i watched her hot body. I managed to see her a few times , always I masturbated watching her. I remember I was so excited it felt like I had stopped breathing
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

likesallthings wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:35 pm I am a true voyeur. I love watching others. Especially if they have no clue that I am watching.
I love to watch when they don't realise that I am watching. I find it so arousing