Are you a chronic masturbator or an occasional?

Share your deepest secrets
spdrah
Site Admin

Re: Are you a chronic masturbator or an occasional?

Post by spdrah »

More occasional now than in the past. At least twice daily without fail from about 5 years of age.
jacker1950
Site Admin

Post by jacker1950 »

yes, to be sure, i am a chronic masturbator. i masturbate at least once everyday
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

spdrah wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:24 am More occasional now than in the past. At least twice daily without fail from about 5 years of age.
Been obsessed with wanking since I started, aged six. Now retired, my cock is in my hand most of the day.
barefootbator

Post by barefootbator »

I’m definitely a chronic masturbator. I need to do it at least twice a day or I can’t think straight.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

I masturbate daily or many times daily (I am right now) but as I'm older and on heart meds I'm only good for 2-3 orgasms per week. I'll masturbate anywhere - at the computer, in bed, out on front porch, back deck, trail, car (stopped at the side of the road), garage, bicycle riding. When I was younger I'd masturbate on trails with the wife. She'd lift her bra and drop her pants and I'd wank and come at the sight. She would watch behind me and I'd watch behind her for other people on the trail.