Confession

Share your deepest secrets
iamnaked

Confession

Post by iamnaked »

From long before I squirted for the first time from I think seven or eight years old my mom played with and sucked my penis often.
As I got to my early teens she said it was good for me and would help me have a bigger penis.
The last time she did this I was 19
I have seven inches hard so no idea if it was true.
My psychiatrist got me to tell her about it so I figured I’d share it here.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Confession

Post by mash2014 »

I've always found incest very arousing. I have never had any incestuous relations, no sisters but I grew up surrounded by female cousins. And I have always felt the desire to have sex with some of them.
Brother and sister are the ones that make me horny.
Your stories are a turn-on. Reading about your mom sucking you gave me a huge erection. Can't do anything at this moment because there are too many people around.
kaywhy
Site Admin

Post by kaywhy »

My girlfriend gave me a pair of her sexy panties to sniff her scent and masterbate. She asked me if I would buy her panties then she would gladly trade them for the ones I usually fill with my cum. A fresh dirty pair.
I am going to buy her a lacy neon green pair and a pink sheer pair to get ready for me.
Those colors will be the same as her daughters panties I used to masterbate with
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

I love your story. I lived a similar life with my uncle and step-dad.

I helped them with other family members so they would have good experiences and opened up to similar interests. Down the road uncle and step-dad were rights. They live and love that life style