I Fantasize About Strangers Seeing My Girl Naked

Share your deepest secrets
anon1122

I Fantasize About Strangers Seeing My Girl Naked

Post by anon1122 »

Does anyone do this? I don’t want anyone to actually touch her but the thought of other people seeing her completely naked really turns me on. I just want to show off how hot she is baring it all.

This is a relatively new thing for me where as previously I used to be overprotective and would never want that to happen. I don’t know what changed but one day she was outside on our deck without any pants or panties on. She was trying to get rid of her lower tan line. I didn’t know she was doing this at the time but saw a neighbor standing at the fence staring into my yard at my deck. She was there for a solid minute or two before then heard a banging noise and she turned around and walked away. I walked up to the deck and found my girlfriend heading towards the house completely bottomless. She then told me she heard a banging noise and when she looked up saw the neighbor looking directly at her. She had her legs up on each arm of the chair and was facing them head on. So she stood up and went inside. I informed her the neighbor was staring at her pussy for a while before you noticed. Surprisingly my gf kinda shrugged it off and went about her day.

I got so turned on watching the neighbor look and her beautiful pussy i immediately went and jerked off thinking about what just happened. And ever since I’ve been wanting it to happen again.
steelydon
Site Admin

Re: I Fantasize About Strangers Seeing My Girl Naked

Post by steelydon »

How about doing it virtually? I'd love to look at pics of you wife's pussy. :D
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

One day wife and I were walking into a hotel. I was about 10 ft. behind and when she reached the door I saw her panties were visible and the man who was right behind her was staring at her ass. I got hard in an instant.
The second situation was much better. She was in a pool. When she came out of the water, her bush was noticeable. I looked at the guy next to me and I saw how his cock got hard. At that moment I realized I got excited when other men looked at her.
I've also noticed men look at her when she has a camel toe. Especially young men can't take their eyes away. She has a pair of jeans when she wears them she gets beautiful camel toes.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

Ex wife... she loved being naked in front of who ever would be watching her, pregnant or not, breastfeeding or not. And, I love it!!

She was touched and fucked. We both lived it. The men older than 65yo was a big turn on for her.

I spent 17 years of marriage with her. I knew her for few years before i married her. She was always the same girl who loved it.
ezwriter2000
Site Admin

Post by ezwriter2000 »

Always so hot watching wife or gf. Pretty and very kinky. Love to masturbate to the thought. Had a nice polaroid collection of wives and gf. Last ex found my stash and destroyed it all. Except the pro shots she did for a photographer. And a video or two. She was in playboy in the 1980s.
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

I won’t share her physically with another but knowing over 250k guys have seen her gets me off.

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien

or

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

2puppies wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:46 am I won’t share her physically with another but knowing over 250k guys have seen her gets me off.

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien

or

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo
I won’t share her physically either. One of those look but don’t touch situations. I used to be the complete opposite but one day when she got out of the shower she walked to the bedroom completely naked and ran into her guy friend in the hallway. She didn’t realize he was over yet and I was giving him a tour of the house. Seeing his reaction and him looking her up and down did me in. She didn’t even try to cover anything and just brushed it off like “well he already saw it all so what’s the point” and casually continued on. Something about the encounter made me really horny and now I try to deliberately make situations like that happen where people get to “accidentally” see her.

We now have this young neighbor guy that moved in next door and his deck faces our bedroom window. One night I realized he was out there so I turned her to face the window and slowly stripped her naked in front of him. He now comes outside almost every night to watch her get undressed and man do I cum so hard fucking her afterwards.

Your girl has an amazing looking pussy also. Would you be open to showing more of her? Would love to see the rest of her lower half.
mywifespics4295

Post by mywifespics4295 »

I would go on sex chat sites and find guys who were interested in doing a video call on our phones and they had to have a 2nd device like a computer or iPad and I would email them pics of my wife. I would watch them open the email live over the video call. I would watch them scroll through them all and scroll back, click and zoom in. I love hearing their comments as they scroll, click, zoom in…after we were done I would ask them to send me snap vids of them choosing a pic of my wife to jerk off to…I would love hearing them say “hey, I’m just looking at your wife and choosing a pic of your wife to jerk off to.” I also requested they give me a reason why they are choosing the pic to jerk to.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I think this showing off the wife pic lust is the same or similar as buying a fancy car and showing that off.
It’s a look at me, look how I measure up. I think it’s a self importance display.
Kinda like me, I’m awfully proud of my penis !
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

iamnaked wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:12 pm I think this showing off the wife pic lust is the same or similar as buying a fancy car and showing that off.
It’s a look at me, look how I measure up. I think it’s a self importance display.
I'm not only proud of my penis but I want another man to fuck my wife. Using your analogy, it's getting the other guy to drive my fancy car.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

mash2014 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:19 am
iamnaked wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:12 pm I think this showing off the wife pic lust is the same or similar as buying a fancy car and showing that off.
I'm not only proud of my penis but I want another man to fuck my wife. Using your analogy, it's getting the other guy to drive my fancy car.
Hahaha I Love it ! Dead on target !
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

ezwriter2000 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:57 pm Always so hot watching wife or gf. Pretty and very kinky. Love to masturbate to the thought. Had a nice polaroid collection of wives and gf. Last ex found my stash and destroyed it all. Except the pro shots she did for a photographer. And a video or two. She was in playboy in the 1980s.
When I was a late teenager, some friends and I took photos in underwear, and I can't remember if all the girls were in underwear or not. I sent the film to get developed, but my mother received the return prints and opened it. There were some photos of us with pretty noticeable hardons. She destroyed everything, from prints to negatives, and I got scolded like never before. That day I learnt to hide everything and never again send films by mail to get developed. I keep my videos or photos hidden in a cloud that I only know about its existence. I have three passwords to access it, and I only access in the early morning when I am certain the wifey is sleeping.