My secret I wish would come true

Share your deepest secrets
svengalideck

Re: My secret I wish would come true

Post by svengalideck »

iamnaked wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:45 am My girlfriend asked me to let her use my nude body to teach her daughter all about the male ,,,
My thats quite the liberal ! Congrats!! :lol: :D :D
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

oldfan wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:13 pm My secret wish is to be the center of attention in a gay threesome. One guy in my mouth while the other is filling my ass. Such a turn on to think about this!
I may have told you, but again I have had multiple guys for oral anyway- none of us bar one wanted to engage in anal sex as such. So a foursome for multiple bj/hj etc has been great, a while ago now.
sv
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:24 pm That would be awesome. To suck a cunt after someone's cock and mine had come in the cunt. I hope I could suck the other person's cock too with her juices and his on it.
My prev lover had, in drunken terms, expressed her desire for bukkake big time. We used that to fuel our lust and fantasies, not that our sex was ever boring, but never got a chance to engage in it. She was cautious about her desires with me because of our large age difference; partly because she thought I'd be hurt by her wanting other men.

Yes it would have been wonderful to see her enjoy herself in that way- perhaps engage in sex with others (she had a bevvy of younger studs eager to please her) but certainly I was prepared to assist her gaining that level of excitement. And i was now with her admitting to my desire to lick her clean if wanted; to be the man-cuck if necessary to assist her, body and soul, shepherd and slave, for all her desires.
:o :shock: :evil:
sv
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

talltimber wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:38 pm My secret wish is pretty simple...I want to sit and stroke my cock while another guy fucks my wife. I want him to pull out and cum on her face. Then I want to mount her and fuck her while i lick his cum off of her face.
Oooooohh, this is a good one. Then after you cum in your wife, he could lick your cum from her pussy, then let him lick her juices off of your cock. I'm unzipping for this...
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I guess providing pleasure to another man, sucking his cock until he cums in my mouth is at the top of the list. When I fantasize about this its usually an 18 year old who is inexperienced but very curious and allows me to seduce him, take his young, hard cock in my mouth and enjoy his bare penis until he rewards me with a big load of pent up semen or the husband of a specific female friend while she watches and encourages me.

In either case, having successfully fulfilled this secret wish, I would then masturbate to an explosive orgasm while the other parties watch.
anat2nas
Site Admin

Post by anat2nas »

primitive1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:44 am I want to fuck my step daughter
I’d like to fuck my step daughter too!!
jodaily

Post by jodaily »

mash2014 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:58 am
wheelboy2 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:18 pm
mash2014 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:24 pm "I remember when I was in my mid teens guys would always express distaste about fucking a woman after a previous guy had cummed inside her. I always thought that was a very arousing feeling the other man’s cum on my cock as I fucked her. I remember a friend fucked the girl and after he came he passed out because he was very drunk. I came to her and before we knew I was fucking her and I could feel his semen and I came very hard. When I recall that incident, I wish I would have gone down on her, wiping her pussy of both our semen.
That would be awesome. To suck a cunt after someone's cock and mine had come in the cunt. I hope I could suck the other person's cock too with her juices and his on it.
This is definately at the top of my list!
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

sounds like fun to me
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

rathb69 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:33 pm I guess providing pleasure to another man, sucking his cock until he cums in my mouth is at the top of the list. When I fantasize about this its usually an 18 year old who is inexperienced but very curious and allows me to seduce him, take his young, hard cock in my mouth and enjoy his bare penis until he rewards me with a big load of pent up semen or the husband of a specific female friend while she watches and encourages me.

In either case, having successfully fulfilled this secret wish, I would then masturbate to an explosive orgasm while the other parties watch.
I have done this (not with an 18 year old though). It is awesome and you should try it some time!
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

I often fantasize about sex with a young brother and sister. Asking them how they grew up together having sexual experiences as kids with one another.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

oldfan wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:13 pm My secret wish is to be the center of attention in a gay threesome. One guy in my mouth while the other is filling my ass. Such a turn on to think about this!
It's even more of a turn-on to do it! Done it many times.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

spunkluvr wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:24 pm
It's even more of a turn-on to do it! Done it many times.
You are a lucky guy! I hope to have it happen some day.