My secret masturbation life

Share your deepest secrets
anitacosmolover

My secret masturbation life

Post by anitacosmolover »

My masturbation life really goes hand in hand so to speak with my love affair with Cosmopolitan magazine.
During my early teens, I started to notice the beautiful covergirls on Cosmo. Being a male, I knew Cosmo was a women’s magazine and that somehow made it more alluring to me. I didn't know how to masturbate yet and used to get these massive boners and not know what to do with them. I started to enjoy walking around without underpants on to get that nice free feeling. At night I would sometime urinate on myself a little as this got me really excited.

When I was 14, one day a friend of the family left a Cosmo at our house. The cover and pictures inside where driving me totally wild - the women in Cosmo are just so beautiful! It was like I had opened this door to a secret world of women! I’d had such massively strong erections, but I didn’t know what masturbation was all about yet. The head of my penis was purple with excitement. I started to rub the underside of the head, you know the really sensitive part. That triggered a really powerful feeling that I hadn't felt before. I rubbed more and more whilst taking in the beauty of those lovely Cosmo pictures in the fashion section (it was a lingerie editorial I vividly remember!). It took me a while to cum, it being my first time. I remember being a little shocked by all that white, warm and sticky cum that spurted out. Oh those first waves of pure delight were fantastic! To have that exquisite release of that delicious pressure from my testicles was pure joy! Now I was truly hooked to Cosmo and masturbation!

Soon after that I started a gardening job for pocket money. I used to garden for people with holiday houses. One house had a collection of Cosmo’s – what joy! I would go down to work at the house during the week when they were not there. I would strip off all my clothes inside and read the Cosmo’s and masturbate – not knowing if they would come through the door at any time! I eventually took two of their Cosmo’s and hid them at a secret spot of my down the beach. Often I would go down to this spot and strip off and walk through the bush naked with my lovely Cosmo’s. I eventually got the courage up to buy my first Cosmo.

My love affair with Cosmo has lasted for quite a few years now. I guess I might have the worlds’ largest collection of Cosmo's - well over 3000 issues! I then developed this fetish for buying lots of the same issue. Every month I would get really excited knowing that soon I will have lots of lovely Cosmo's in my arms. I would usually go to a 24 hour convenience store and buy up to 30 Cosmo's at once. Wow what a huge turn on it is for me carrying all those lovely Cosmo's up to the counter! My record once was to buy over 225 issues! I spent the entire night driving around to different stores and buying all their Cosmo's - I just couldn't help myself. I would then lay the Cosmo's out in my backyard at night, lay on top of them and masturbate. I so love the feeling of those soft glossy covers against my naked skin. Sometimes I pour Johnsons Baby Shampoo and baby oil and lotion on myself whilst I masturbate. I love the silky sticky feel of the shampoo on me and my penis as I masturbate.

I used to buy around 30 Cosmo's and drive down to a secret spot in the country. I’d arrange the Cosmo's in the front seat so that I can gaze upon them as I touch my penis as I drive. I do like to masturbate as I drive, but you do have to keep your wits about you. It's usually too risky to orgasm in the car and I like to prolong the experience anyway. Once down at my secret spot, I walk into the bush and strip off all my clothes. I really love walking around naked with all my lovely new Cosmo's in my arms. The thrill of being caught gets me going a little as well. I love to walk well away from my clothes - just me and my lovely Cosmo's! I'll then lay them all on the ground and slowly masturbate whilst reading Cosmo. I love it when it rains as well, as I find this really erotic. When I can't hold back any longer, the orgasm I have is just so exquisite and I spurt my load of warm creamy sperm all over the Cosmo's. At one location, I would take down several bottles of Johnsons Baby Shampoo and baby oil and pour these all over myself whilst laying on top of my Cosmo’s. I then walk through the bush covered with this deliciously silky sticky mess holding some Cosmo’s. I love spurting my cum over the Cosmo’s and I will lick off the cum as I do LOVE the taste! So now you know about my secret love affair with Cosmopolitan. I just can’t wait for next month’s issue!
iamnaked

Re: My secret masturbation life

Post by iamnaked »

I remember Cosmo, my mom subscribed.
I remember a few jack offs with that magazine but not many because my dad subscribed to Playboy and penthouse. He left them on the coffee table. I would open up several centerfolds and place them all around me.
Then,
Squirt squirt squirt squirt~~~~
LoL
anitacosmolover

iamnaked wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:10 pm I remember Cosmo, my mom subscribed.
I remember a few jack offs with that magazine but not many because my dad subscribed to Playboy and penthouse. He left them on the coffee table. I would open up several centerfolds and place them all around me.
Then,
LoL
Originally I also bought PLAYBOY back in the 80's as well and I still have some from the 70's & 80's, but COSMO is my first love. I have a bit of a obsession for certain issues and will buy as many as I can of them and then open up all the centrefolds and masturbate. I adore buying many of the same issue of COSMO too - that's why I have so many.

Happy masturbating!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I too have a secret Masturbation life. I am 68 years old and my master life started about 10
years ago. I had a lady friend that really enjoyed watching me stroking myself for her enjoyment. and usually taking over near the end. Always driving me crazy. Because she lost her sex drive to medical issues, this for her was her turn on. Knowing that I really loved the feeling of stroking myself, especially for her.
Well in the last 3 years, we don’t see each other anymore. So, my outlet for stroking myself has become, mostly in my house, basement after my wife goes to bed. But, I have also found the joy of stroking in my car, at the woods, sometimes while driving on the highway, and in a deserted parking lot late at night. I just love the feeling of making myself grow and the feeling of sliding up and down on my lubed up shaft! I guess that you could say. I am addicted to the pleasures of self enjoyment!
Oh, the other part of this sexual activity, is that I really enjoy wearing sexy lace panties, whenever I am in the mood for Masturbating! I don’t wear any other female clothing! Not a sissy, just a normal guy who enjoys the feeling of lace panties!
Paul
anitacosmolover

I hear you about wearing women's undies. I started doing that long ago. I gravitated into what I'd call partial cross dressing as I don't bother wearing a wig or makeup. I don't mind wearing makeup, it's just that it takes so long to apply and then clean off. My partner knows about my crossdressing, but does not want to see me that way - she understands, accepts, but just not in her face with it.
I masturbate outdoors like in the woods at parks and I'll strip off naked if I can and walk away as far as I dare from my clothes. I guess I'm also a nudist/exhibitionist and well as being a crossdresser.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Guilty of having a secret masturbation session. I love masturbating but my wife lost her sexual desire and she doesn't believe in masturbation. I do it at night after she goes to bed.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

mash2014 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:05 am Guilty of having a secret masturbation session. I love masturbating but my wife lost her sexual desire and she doesn't believe in masturbation. I do it at night after she goes to bed.
Same for me. Wife has no interest but I did get her to masturbate me yesterday while I played with her tits. She has no interest and just tolerates it. She's in bed now and I'm here, shorts around my ankles and with an erection.
anitacosmolover

mash2014 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:05 am Guilty of having a secret masturbation session. I love masturbating but my wife lost her sexual desire and she doesn't believe in masturbation. I do it at night after she goes to bed.
It's very important for males to have about two ejaculations a week - that's our minimum for prostate health. So ejaculate away - could make you live longer!
anitacosmolover

wheelboy2 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:16 am
Same for me. Wife has no interest but I did get her to masturbate me yesterday while I played with her tits. She has no interest and just tolerates it. She's in bed now and I'm here, shorts around my ankles and with an erection.
I hope you ended up having a fantastic orgasm! There should be no guilt at all with masturbation - that's a hang over from ancient Christian beliefs that anything to do with sex is supposed to be entirely for procreation and that's it. We should celebrate we have the ability to bring such pleasure to ourselves. It harms no one, it's good for our prostate health and it's for free!
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

Me too, I agree with all the posts so far. I enjoy my solo time here and when the need arises. My kink if it is one, is I like to be naked when I am here on solotouch. Well really I like to be naked, that is my secret.
I will even strip naked if it is just a few minutes, it is like my skin needs to breathe.
My wife does not know of my naked times and that is my secret.
But even though I have that secret, I like to share my naked fun here on solotouch. Two secrets in one.
My wife does not know about either.
George
anitacosmolover

iamnaked wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:10 pm I remember Cosmo, my mom subscribed.
Then,
LoL
PLAYBOY is like my second love. I used to buy PLAYBOY avidly as a teen and into my early twenties, but then PLAYBOY changed - it just wasn't as stylish as it was in the 70's and 80's. There are some Aussie issues from the very early 80's that are dear to me and I collect - like I may have 20 or so of the same issue as like the cover and maybe the Playmate too. It's a bit of a kink to lay out all the same centerfold and masturbate. I love to lay out a lot of COSMO's on the floor too and feast upon all those sexy covers as I masturbate.
When I went to boarding school for a period, I used to sneak up if I had a free period and go to my room, lay out some PLAYBOYs and masturbate. I'd have a good look out the window first to make sure no one was coming. I'd lay out some PLAYBOYs on my bed and start masturbating. I was well into one session and just about to cum when I was caught by one of the guys from my room - ARGH! Anyway, that sure put a dampener on my lovely wank! He caught me red handed literally! We locked eyes and then looked away and nothing further was said. I had the largest collection of PLAYBOYs and some of the other boarders would borrow them, so everyone knew about them. I should have hired them out - would have made money to buy more of them!
I never had any COSMO's in the boarding house at the time. I should have as once their was a weekend secondhand market at school to raise money and one lady was selling a bunch of COSMO's - oh I soooo agonized over buying them and sneaking them back to the boarding house - sadly a missed opportunity back then I later regretted. Oh I would have wanked myself dry over those COSMO's back then!
anitacosmolover

emgeee wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:42 pm Me too, I agree with all the posts so far. I enjoy my solo time here and when the need arises. My kink if it is one, is I like to be naked when I am here on solotouch. Well really I like to be naked, that is my secret.
I will even strip naked if it is just a few minutes, it is like my skin needs to breathe.
My wife does not know of my naked times and that is my secret.
But even though I have that secret, I like to share my naked fun here on solotouch. Two secrets in one.
My wife does not know about either.
George
Oh I so get you about needing to breath! At times I'm desperate to be nude - in fact a lot of the time I am. I work from home so can get nude, wear lingerie quite a bit when the rest of the family is away. I have to get out to wear my COSMO dresses a lot more these days too. I sleep naked and always have since I was 14. Only time I wear anything in bed is if I sneak on a silk slip or one of my COSMO satin slips. My wife totally cracks it with me if she catches me and tells me to talk it off straight away. She's pretty conservative in this regard.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Yep I came up thinking all women were air brushed perfect things.
Then at 22 I had a 37 year old woman show me what’s worth dying for.
To hell with perfection, Give me the real.
anitacosmolover

iamnaked wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:19 am Yep I came up thinking all women were air brushed perfect things.
Cosmo is a fantasy and I well know this. I'm fascinated by the photographers of the period like Francesco Scavullo who photographed so many Cosmo covers from the early 70's until the mid-90's, so have a good appreciation as to the effort that went into creating those exquisite images - quite a production they were.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

anitacosmolover wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:39 am
iamnaked wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:19 am Yep I came up thinking all women were air brushed perfect things.
Cosmo is a fantasy and I well know this. I'm fascinated by the photographers of the period like Francesco Scavullo who photographed so many Cosmo covers from the early 70's until the mid-90's, so have a good appreciation as to the effort that went into creating those exquisite images - quite a production they were.
Very true, I got to pose for a medical anatomy book. They took hundreds of nude pictures of my adolescent body.
I was very surprised when I saw the finished product, my mom got a copy.
They air brushed me to perfection.
They even removed my mole in my arm pit.
I was disappointed with the side by side shots showing us all lined up next to each other nude.
They did this part with us alone one by one and edited it to look like we were all next to each other.
The whole day I never got to see even one other boy much less a girl nude.
It was a lot of work, I got to stay nude when they broke for lunch but oddly I was the only naked boy.
Everyone saw me. It was quite odd but I didn’t complain.
It was at USF in Tampa Fla.
There were other boys and girls there. They kept us in different rooms. We never got to see the girls of course.
I was 14,
When I got home I jacked off with a Cosmopolitan magazine.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I love to put this form fitting women’s black tube dress on and admire myself in the mirror from all angles … I never was attracted to cross dressing but one day I came across a couple of discarded tight dresses and when I put them on I suddenly and unexpectedly felt never so comfortable in my body as I did then.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

wonderdick wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:26 pm I love to put this form fitting women’s black tube dress on and admire myself in the mirror from all angles … I never was attracted to cross dressing but one day I came across a couple of discarded tight dresses and when I put them on I suddenly and unexpectedly felt never so comfortable in my body as I did then.
Any pics available?
: )