Spanking and masturbation

Share your deepest secrets
martin70

Spanking and masturbation

Post by martin70 »

My wife canes and spanks me and I have to masturbate. Needless to say I love this and get very good release. As my bottom gets sore I wank away till i cum. My wife loves doing it thankfully.
steelydon
Site Admin

Re: Spanking and masturbation

Post by steelydon »

My wife and I did this occasionbally, she whipping my bare arse with a leather belt while I masturbated. It's quite noisy though so we could only do it when the kids weren't around! I have also done it solo once or twice but it's not the saame.
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

My wife will cane me if I ask her to. She's quite willing to do it but, despite my encouragement, she can't cane me as hard as I would like. Nevertheless it definitely enhances the subsequent sex. I can cane myself very well and it can provide a thrilling prelude to a superb solo session.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I like a bare handed spanking, stings like hell.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I would love all the above. But the wife won't participate.
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

Only had one experience of this with an ex. We had a night of dress up roleplay where I ended up over his knee, skirt up getting spanked, followed by some great mutual masturbation.
jeansdown

Post by jeansdown »

oldfan wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:32 am I would love all the above. But the wife won't participate.
Alas, same for me
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

jeansdown wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:56 pm
oldfan wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:32 am I would love all the above. But the wife won't participate.
Alas, same for me
The curse of the old fashioned, unenlightened spouse. Actually, for the past number of years she hasn't done anything sexual, much less spanking me.
jeansdown

Post by jeansdown »

🙁
don111

Post by don111 »

haven't tried spanking, always a first time I suppose!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Luv occasional spanking while I'm fucking my girl from behind and so does she. In fact its one of the few kinks my lady and I both enjoy!
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

Not masturbating, but erection.

Growing up, my sister and I got lots of spankings, lol. Back then, kids just did.

She is a bit older than me. If she got spanked, she got to leave her underwear on. For me, boys had to do it with no underwear and it was a belt. I would usually dance around while getting swatted. My mother and sister watched.

I had gotten older, not sure how old, but maybe 12. That was the last spanking I got. I had done something, not sure what and was getting a spanking. Naked, I was getting my wacks with a belt, dancing around, it hurt like crap. I noticed I got completely hard, my dick was bouncing around. When my dad was done, I stood there with red butt and an erection sticking out. I remember he said something about it looks like I was getting too old to get spankings.
don111

Post by don111 »

russ195 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:15 pm Not masturbating, but erection.

Growing up, my sister and I got lots of spankings, lol. Back then, kids just did.

She is a bit older than me. If she got spanked, she got to leave her underwear on. For me, boys had to do it with no underwear and it was a belt. I would usually dance around while getting swatted. My mother and sister watched.

I had gotten older, not sure how old, but maybe 12. That was the last spanking I got. I had done something, not sure what and was getting a spanking. Naked, I was getting my wacks with a belt, dancing around, it hurt like crap. I noticed I got completely hard, my dick was bouncing around. When my dad was done, I stood there with red butt and an erection sticking out. I remember he said something about it looks like I was getting too old to get spankings.
hahaha funny story! I bet your father got a shock, hehehe.
kandia0404

Post by kandia0404 »

I had no idea I was into it until my current partner did it somewhat playful/innocently somewhat friskily. I got so hard so fast and leaking precum like crazy. We went at it like animals. Now he always knows that will get me going and I love it.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

For me it started a few years back when I was with this girl and we were getting ready to have sex and she spanked me a few times and from then on I have liked getting spanked and have masturbated when I get spanked by a girl.
markpants

Post by markpants »

I love masturbating while my wife canes or spanks me. Great pleasure.
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

My wife spanks me for misbehaving or other infractions. Its always bare bottom across her knees. On occasion, I will have an erection and following the spanking she will begin giving me a hand job. Several times she has stopped and had me continue going solo.