Thailand fun for the newly divorced

Share your deepest secrets
portlandbill

Thailand fun for the newly divorced

Post by portlandbill »

Confession about things I've started doing following a trip to Thailand. No offence intended to anyone.

After I got divorced, I decided to take a trip to Thailand, on my own, but with the knowledge that it was a great place for the newly single older guy! Pattaya was all I thought it would be, and more. Fabulous food! Wonderful weather! Gorgeous girls! I hadn't felt so wanted for years and had an absolutely brilliant holiday making up for a long dry spell!

So much so that I decided to go again a few months later. This time, with more knowledge comes more confidence and often that confidence isn't always well placed. I discovered ladyboys. I'd heard of them before but couldn't imagine how they are in real life. They really do look like the most beautiful women. Graceful, fantastic figures and wonderful company. After a few drinks and being turned on by a stunning ladyboy called Grace, my mind decided to take her back to my room. She knew exactly what to do.

Lots of masturbating, sucking and yes, fucking too. Simply stunning person - beautiful and kind. And she wasn't the only one I had there, nor since coming home. My family have no idea, not that it's any of their business, good consensual fun! Has anyone else tried this?
only6inches
Site Admin

Re: Thailand fun for the newly divorced

Post by only6inches »

Have not been to Thailand, but had a planned trip canceled due to a schedule conflict. But I have had several fun sessions with trannies. They truly are the best of both worlds.
jimmyluvsbutter
Site Admin

Post by jimmyluvsbutter »

I'm newly divorced, and I have to admit that at 53, the Thailand travel has caught my eye -- whether it be for the scenery, the girls, or the ladyboys. I welcome all recommendations on places to stay, cities to visit, etc.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I'm happily married, but this is one of those dream places I would love to visit. I probably wouldn't go crazy, but it would be fun to flirt with the young bar maids, maybe pick one up, and later find out that she/he is a ladyboy.
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Curious to visit...