Have you been caught doing something naughty?

Share your deepest secrets
pnph56

Have you been caught doing something naughty?

Post by pnph56 »

I recently bought a small toy stroker and brought it home and hid it from my wife. Later in the day she started asking what I had brought home. How did she know? I was confused . . . She actually was checking our Front ring camera and saw me taking something out of the car.

After denying it, I eventually confessed and told her what I had bought. We’re in our 60’s and she has almost no interest in sex. She was actually fine with it. I use it occasionally, mostly in the shower, with her blessing.

What have you been caught doing?
iamnaked

Re: Have you been caught doing something naughty?

Post by iamnaked »

Yesterday I was raking up the front yard and three of the neighbors were out for a walk. These three ladies are all friends of my wife’s. They have all seen me nude and have been inside chatting with my wife ignoring my nudity more than once.
They stopped to chat and yes I was nude. Then one made a comment about sex, then she made another.
That did it. I started getting hard, hey there was a breeze.
The three of them were looking at my growing penis, all smiling.
We were just standing there in a circle.
My wife pops out the front door, see’s this and says, “Hey girls, is he misbehaving ?” Susan said, “It’s my fault I started talking about sex”
They all laughed. It was cool, my wife was not mad. She no longer wants anything to do with sex and hasn’t for many years.
Two of the three girls went inside with my wife but not Sue.
Right in the front yard where anyone could drive by, walk by or look out a window Sue took a hold of my penis and slow stroked me to an orgasim.
I cupped my hand and caught it then licked my hand clean.
She said, “Wow,does your wife know you do that?” I said nope, Sue said,
“Well I won’t mention it”
I kissed her deeply and went back to raking the yard. She went inside.
Loud laughter erupted a few minutes later. The hens were cackling.
The three came out to continue their walk with my wife at the door Sue Said, “They were all watching through the window, I didn’t tell on us”
My wife was smiling and said relax your not in trouble.
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

Aside from being caught masturbating which I suspect most of us have been at some stage in our lives, I've been caught having sex outdoors a couple times.
Once at uni I lived in a shared house with a few other girls. One night I was all alone and started going through the other girls rooms checking out their toys. Unfortunately one of my housemates came home and caught me rummaging around. Thankfully we were able to laugh it off and even talked about our favourite toys.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

I was caught so many times by lots of different people.

I would say that most of the times I managed to be seen by who I wanted. I managed to suck, rim, lick a pussy, get fuck, fuck a male or a female and get caught.

I will not stop it!
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

When I was younger and lived with my parents I would get caught quite often either wearing diapers or with a diaper. I also almost got caught wearing a diaper by my girlfriend she came home from work to grab some lunch and I had one on luckily I had clothes on on top of it so she didn’t she it but she did suspect I had something in my pants cause when she went to give me a hug goodbye she reached her hand down to my crotch and felt something but I told her I was just hard from our hug and her grabbing me down there
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Been watched many times but never actually caught.
malicialamalice

Post by malicialamalice »

Yes it's my fantasy
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Not to my knowledge. It would be fun to be caught though.
mistergb

Post by mistergb »

Only two times. When I was 14 my cousin looked at the keyhole while I was in the toilet and saw me jerking off . He did not directly say anything about it, he just laughed but I knew he saw me because a lot of the neighborhood kids teased me about it afterwards. Another time I was 14 again and I was jerking off under the bed covers and another cousin that was in the bed next to me stared at me , when I realised he was looking I stopped right away and tried to cover it up by saying I was trying to fix the bed sheets but I am sure he did not buy it at all haha I had that wanking face on while I was doing it. I guess it makes sense the only time I got caught was at 14, it really is the age where you have the opportunities to get caught.