Going down to wake her up

Share your deepest secrets
someonenotimportant
Site Admin

Going down to wake her up

Post by someonenotimportant »

It's been a thought in my head for some time.

For a guy, one of the best times to get sucked off would be when he's asleep. For a girl, well... the thought in my head aforementioned considered it to be the same thing.

To hear her moan, to watch her buck, to feel her grab the back of your head.

What say you? Thoughts on that?
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Going down to wake her up

Post by mash2014 »

I had a girlfriend and we traveled to her sister's place. We had been driving close to 8 hours si upon arrival close to midnight we went to sleep. At around 5 am I woke with a hard-on and decided I was going to have fun. While she slept I pulled down her panties and gave her oral for about 5 minutes. She woke up with one of her most intense orgasms ever. Even the sis asked if she was ok because of her yelling. Sis would say that my face smelled like fish.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Often enough to enjoy this taste treat, but not so often as to lose the thrill, when the wife is sleeping nude and laying on her side, knees drawn up, when I wake up I’ll get my face into her meaty labia and tongue away. The first time I did it, she woke up, said “Keep that thought,” went for a piss, came back and sat on my face for an orgasm, then mounted me cowgirl and fucked my brains out
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

I had an ex who would often wake me up like this. He'd start kissing the inside of my thighs, working his way up until he was able to let his tongue do the work. Often led to some great sex. I wasn't totally selfish: I returned the favour a number of times!
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

I’ve been on the giving and receiving end of this sort of wake up call, with my wife and old girlfriends. Gives you such a buzz to start the day.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Not oral I know but I once woke up from a deep sleep to find my wife kneeling over me, my cock up her vagina and she was fucking me !! What a fantastic alarm clock with a big cum that filled up her pussy. In a similar vein I once got into bed to find her fast asleep but spreadeagled with her legs wide apart. The temptation was too much so I laid my hand over her vulva which was very wet and then parted her labia & started stroking her clit !! About 2 minutes later she woke up, started moaning and groaning and begging me not to stop so I carried on and brought her off. She loved it !!