Christmas Holiday Treats

Share your deepest secrets
svengalideck

Christmas Holiday Treats

Post by svengalideck »

:D Following on from 'Temptations to touch' thread I wrote a friend, but I'm sure you won't mind, if I expand it here!

It started with a comment about wearing ladies panties, but not being so much into that, I moved on-

I hadn't the same satisfaction with known ladies (a friend was referenced), but after joining a sex site a few came by. But passion always been best with known gfs for me.

Deep and strong humping over a fallen tree log; swimming naked then screwing our brains out- at a mountain lake and river; on the embankment near a state highway in sight of traffic about 1/4 mile away!!! Actually it was on the bonnet of a [large] car! Awesome!

However, my reasoning for asking about your Christmas holidays treats for yourself or s/o was based on my current need to review some young asian boys/ LBoys vids (ie skinny and small, not necessarily young) and think of what christmas present I'd get for myself... suggested to a bi friend we hire a lb once, didnt come off but the idea remains! :lol:

What would you do if it was within your power to_ achieve_
cheers dec :!: