Therapy Session With Mom

Share your deepest secrets
braveshane
Site Admin

Therapy Session With Mom

Post by braveshane »

I've often envisioned myself as a special therapist for an adult male who is burdened by his excessive masturbation. He realizes that he is triggered to masturbate when he's feeling sad, nervous or embarrassed and often when he's masturbating he is imagining others watching him or even being caught and exposed in front of his mother.

He comes to me and shares these deep, shameful fantasies of being caught and exposed and I allow him to masturbate as we talk through the details of how he imagines it playing out. These sessions go on for several weeks and I'm able to study his reactions and his masturbatory behavior as we discuss things that he knows would be mortifying for him to experience. Yet at the same time, these frightening scenarios are exactly what electrify him with arousal and cause him to ejaculate during our sessions.

Eventually I help him come to the conclusion that we need his mother to be a part of these sessions. As difficult as it would be for him to share these shameful truths, I also know that it will fulfill something very deep for him. So I invite his mother to be there and I explain to her that her son has some very private and shameful things that he has been talking with me about and he feels that it's reached the point where he should confess these things to her. She's very supportive and remains strong through a session where her son lovingly exposes the most shameful part of himself and how so many things have triggered him to masturbate since he was a young boy. He becomes very emotional as he is sharing all of this with his mom and as these confessions are pouring out of him, he's fervently masturbating. His mother stays with us throughout this session and I try to help her understand more of what is at the heart of her son, as he is masturbating. His difficult confessions and sincere apology to his mother inevitably bring him to a very emotion-filled orgasm. He can only grimace sadly as his mother watches the semen gushing out of his penis. The session would conclude soon after he had ejaculated, but we would all talk for a few minutes while he was still lying there in a puddle of semen.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Re: Therapy Session With Mom

Post by jimmyl55 »

Mom-son sexual dynamics are fascinating as a fantasy topic. Would love to chat about it with you. Drop me a line.
joein
Site Admin

Post by joein »

braveshane wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:54 pm I've often envisioned myself as a special therapist for an adult male who is burdened by his excessive masturbation. He realizes that he is triggered to masturbate when he's feeling sad, nervous or embarrassed and often when he's masturbating he is imagining others watching him or even being caught and exposed in front of his mother.

He comes to me and shares these deep, shameful fantasies of being caught and exposed and I allow him to masturbate as we talk through the details of how he imagines it playing out. These sessions go on for several weeks and I'm able to study his reactions and his masturbatory behavior as we discuss things that he knows would be mortifying for him to experience. Yet at the same time, these frightening scenarios are exactly what electrify him with arousal and cause him to ejaculate during our sessions.

Eventually I help him come to the conclusion that we need his mother to be a part of these sessions. As difficult as it would be for him to share these shameful truths, I also know that it will fulfill something very deep for him. So I invite his mother to be there and I explain to her that her son has some very private and shameful things that he has been talking with me about and he feels that it's reached the point where he should confess these things to her. She's very supportive and remains strong through a session where her son lovingly exposes the most shameful part of himself and how so many things have triggered him to masturbate since he was a young boy. He becomes very emotional as he is sharing all of this with his mom and as these confessions are pouring out of him, he's fervently masturbating. His mother stays with us throughout this session and I try to help her understand more of what is at the heart of her son, as he is masturbating. His difficult confessions and sincere apology to his mother inevitably bring him to a very emotion-filled orgasm. He can only grimace sadly as his mother watches the semen gushing out of his penis. The session would conclude soon after he had ejaculated, but we would all talk for a few minutes while he was still lying there in a puddle of semen.
I volunteer to be your first client! I need it. Thank you.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

This thread reminds me of how fortunate I was.
My mother always encouraged open masturbation and when I started doing it for my friends and got in trouble at school she helped a psychiatrist redirect me.