Used by old women.

Share your deepest secrets
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Used by old women.

Post by robbiedonatra »

Me and a mate were walking back from footy and got talking to 3 old women in their 50s or 60s.

We both just turned 20 but look young still, somehow we have got involved in doing stuff with them for money.

They like role paying us and being teachers or physiotherapist etc and recently have been punishing us.

I feel kinda ashamed of it but like the money and can't stop returning.
Is that bad?
trouble55

Re: Used by old women.

Post by trouble55 »

You lucky bastard
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Yer but some of the stuff we have to do....
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Do you get any action with these mature ladies or is it all one way
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

How do you mean?
Like mate, we got to do whatever we told.
Yer includes them using my cock for their satisfaction.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

trouble55 wrote:
> You lucky bastard
Absofuckinglutely !
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I let a fifty year old fat woman have me when I was 19. She was in the driver seat and I did everything she told me to do. She loved it when I’d pee all over her boobs then give her a pearl necklace.
Hey we also had great fun showering together.
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

In my early 20s, when I was single, I answered a woman's ad in a swinger's magazine. She was in somewhere in her 50s and had her husband's permission so everything was cool. She was confident, horny and had a ravenous sexual appetite. She used me in so many ways ... and I did likewise. She placed a few mirrors around her bed and we fucked about three times every visit, sometimes for good lengths of time that when she got up she was a little off-balanced. She introduced me to some of her mature friends, who also were quite randy. I had some incredible experiences and I think fondly of those times.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I had the privilege of being a mature woman’s fuck stick when I was in my early twenties. She was 37.
My favorite old lady fuck buddy was 71 and I was 44,
She was a skinny widow that just wanted two things done to her and nothing else.
Her rules were simple.
She let me eat her and fuck her all I wanted.
There was no kissing,
No anal,
No cock sucking, but she changed her mind on that one during the last of the three years I had her.
I met her at the subdivision’s pool.
She was there alone and I walked in to use the pool side shower but before I started I asked her if she’d mind if I stripped nude and showered.
She said ok, when I got finished I turned to find her masturbating while watching me.
We went straight to her house.
Last edited by iamnaked on Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

When I was about 30 years old, I met a 60 year old lady, who wanted me to be her sex slave and she told me that she would teach me how to really give sexual pleasure to a female!
She had a me wearing panties whenever I was at her condo and I really enjoyed it. She taught me all about eating a female pussy out and so much more!
It was enjoyable 1 year of being her eye candy at her different functions!
Paul
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

fireaxe14 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:00 am When I was about 30 years old, I met a 60 year old lady, who wanted me to be her sex slave and she told me that she would teach me how to really give sexual pleasure to a female!
She had a me wearing panties whenever I was at her condo and I really enjoyed it. She taught me all about eating a female pussy out and so much more!
It was enjoyable 1 year of being her eye candy at her different functions!
Paul
These are the memories that make us wealthy men~~~~
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

A memory surfaced,
I was just 15 and still a virgin, I didn’t loose my cherry til I was almost eighteen.
A friend of my moms was staying with us for a couple of months. Turns out she was going through a divorce.
She was a big tall woman at 5’10” and 180 pounds. She was hefty but carried it well and 50 years old.
She caught me peeking in her room when she changed clothes or got ready for bed or a shower.
She was in her room after a shower one afternoon and my mom was at work.
I was peeking in the door. She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in the room.
As usual I was nude but this time I was hard as a rock.
She led me to the bed and laid down
Face up, knees up then pulled my face into her pussy.
I had no idea what I was doing so I French kissed her vagina.
Seems that worked for her. She gushed out pussy juices and I lapped it up as fast as I could.
Somewhere along the way I ejaculated on the floor.
She must have leaked a quart.
My face and neck was soaked as was the edge of the bed.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

After my divorced I moved away. I decided to search who was looking for sex. I found something like we are a couple who would like a man.

After I contacted the couple I had the opportunity to meet them at their house. We chatted for a while then she left for about an hour.

As the husband, early 70s, told me I think she likes you. The wife, early 70s, was still sexy and never had a child. Nice sexy cloths with small ass and D size facing me.

We kissed and went to the bedroom. He got her naked while I was kissing her. He said I will remove your clothes. As I kissed her he got me naked. I was opportunist to suck me.

I licked her pussy then I fucked her. She was not a quiet woman. I left us alone and I fucked her good. Until I cum in her pussy. He cleaned her so good.

We spelt all together and had sex in the following morning.

I met them for about 2 years, few visits per week.

I miss them