If you don't like the taste of your own cum have you tasted another man's

Share your deepest secrets
prof1
Site Admin

If you don't like the taste of your own cum have you tasted another man's

Post by prof1 »

After reading the postings on if you like your pre cum or cum the best I was wondering how many of you men who don't like to taste your own have you tasted the cum from another man? I have tried both when younger. To taste my own I learned to roll back on my bed and lick the tip of my cock with my mouth wide open and jerking off. Soon I would shoot all my cum into my mouth, at first spitting it out in the sink then one night I swallowed, it was salty unlike the sweeter pre cum but I found it pleasant and very erotic to do.

Later, I met a boy my age who liked jerking off with me then moved to mutual sucking. One night I told him to cum while I was sucking him, something I had wanted to do for a long time. I began sucking him and sliding my finger inside his butt. He seemed to be more aroused thinking about being able to cum while still in my mouth. I felt the orgasm building then a rapid series of squirts of his cum deep into my mouth. I liked the taste of his much better than my own and repeated doing it for a couple years.
tarqu2

Re: If you don't like the taste of your own cum have you tasted another man's

Post by tarqu2 »

prof1 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:42 pm After reading the postings on if you like your pre cum or cum the best I was wondering how many of you men who don't like to taste your own have you tasted the cum from another man? I have tried both when younger.

Yes I have; one I liked as much as mine the other guys no! But then as far as I know the taste of cum can vary with the individual's recent diet. This experience crops up in my recent 'Story' posting 'Three Boys (virgins) In A Boat'
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have tasted my own and it is ok. I have tasted one other guy’s and loved it!
hardblkd

Post by hardblkd »

I have tasted my precum n cum I had only tasted the precum of my cousin when we’d 69 n suck each other I want to take the whole load n swollow
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Mine tastes just fine to me but I prefer the taste of another more. I think it’s the act of giving and seeing a reaction of another that enhances the taste.
massdebator

Post by massdebator »

I thoroughly enjoy the taste of my own cum and of other guys. My last J/O buddy had fantastic tasting cum. Funny, we wouldn't let me suck his dick, but he had no problem cumming in my mouth.
Very best... he saved me a bunch of cum, put it in the freezer over the course of a month and gave it to me. Most erotic gift ever!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Love tasting and swallowing spunk - my own or someone else's.
don111

Post by don111 »

a great feeling and tastes nice when a guy fills my mouth with cum
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I've tasted one other than myself and myself. I love both and can't wait to taste even more.