Older women obsession

Share your deepest secrets
sr908

Older women obsession

Post by sr908 »

Hey everyone,

I’m happily married to a beautiful 28 year old woman. She is the sexiest woman in the world to me and we have lots of amazing sex.

However, when I masturbate I do find myself masturbating to women who are very different to my wife. I often fantasize about much older and bigger women. Something about the look and beautiful curves of these women just me drive me nuts.

When out and about, I hardly ever look at women my age (30) or younger and always drool over women above 50 (older can be even better for me).

Do you find yourself fantasizing about what’s different than your partner? Why do you think that is
rick43
Site Admin

Re: Older women obsession

Post by rick43 »

I fall in the "older" category now but when I was your age I found myself doing the same thing as far as older women are concerned even though I was totally in love with my wife and still am. One woman I often fantasized about was my best friend's mom. I actually told my wife and she was cool about it. In fact there were occasions when we were at parties and she was there. My wife used to tease me about it and when we got home that was some of the best sex we ever had.
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

I have an obession for my mother in law. My wife knows about it and teases me about it and has on ocassion role played as her during sex
bossathenova7
Site Admin

Post by bossathenova7 »

I’ve alway had a thing for older women. I don’t really know why, but they’re such a turn on. As I’ve gotten older, I’m interested in equally older women. I have lots of fantasies about my mother in law (in her 70’).
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

I believe they know a lot more than they let on, and have experienced so much more; some like to continue on that course; others like in my family take a step sideways and create their own opportunities...

The 'motherly' facade, or physical shape, is a very comforting and natural desire to have. I've known for years where my fixation for 36Cs comes from- exact size of my 40 something mother!
:twisted: :roll: :lol:
sv-
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Most of us have fantasies about older women. There is something in them that makes them sexier than hell. I like those who have gone through childbirth. Their ass is bigger and more provocative. I can't count the times I masturbated to mature women.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I'm married to an older woman (68) so I don't need to fantasize. Lucky me. She still has great tits and nipples that get nice and erect. She has a lovely ass and a pussy that feels like velvet. Beyond the physical, she has maturity and experience. It's a nice combo.

Hope your fantasy becomes real at some point...
color14
Site Admin

Post by color14 »

jimmyl55 wrote
>
> Hope your fantasy becomes real at some point...

I have become more attracted to older women.... :D
Last edited by color14 on Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Harold and Maude anyone?
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I made friends with a very old woman once. She was skinny and 70 when she got us a strap on penis. I’d use it on her and she would use it on me. She needed to be lubed up to fuck and she loved it when I’d eat her out.
Her clitoris was really big and it was super sensitive. I was 26 and she was ‘safe’ She moved away after a solid two years of fairly regular weekly sex sessions. I still miss her.
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

My wife is a few years older,, I get turned on by younger too but I work for a lady who is maybe 15 years older, I fantasize about her a lot, I only have to think of her and I'm hard, she must be almost 70 ! She is very sexy to me, we cuddle and flirt a bit...man I sooo want to fuck her !!!!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

trouble55 wrote:
> My wife is a few years older,, I get turned on by younger too but I work
> for a lady who is maybe 15 years older, I fantasize about her a lot, I only
> have to think of her and I'm hard, she must be almost 70 ! She is very sexy
> to me, we cuddle and flirt a bit...man I sooo want to fuck her !!!!

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: +11
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

iamnaked wrote:
> I made friends with a very old woman once. She was skinny and 70 when she
> got us a strap on penis. I’d use it on her and she would use it on me. She
> needed to be lubed up to fuck and she loved it when I’d eat her out.
> Her clitoris was really big and it was super sensitive. I was 26 and she
> was ‘safe’ She moved away after a solid two years of fairly regular weekly
> sex sessions. I still miss her.

Thats a very charitable thing to do, molest the elderly ... :o :evil: :evil:
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Before I got married, when I was in my late teens to later twenties I was very into older women. In my work situation they were readily available, and the combination of experience, knowing exactly what they wanted and what my role would be, general lack of commitment, and usually ripe round bodies, made for a fun time.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

jeep wrote:
> Before I got married, when I was in my late teens to later twenties I was
> very into older women. In my work situation they were readily available,
> and the combination of experience, knowing exactly what they wanted and
> what my role would be, general lack of commitment, and usually ripe round
> bodies, made for a fun time.

It's always good to be known as useful... :lol: :lol: :ugeek:
sv-
3bbadbob
Site Admin

Post by 3bbadbob »

Even at 57, I still lust after older women. I started with running my very young hands up nylons at my aunts marriage. I was very young, but loved the feel of nylons. It happened as I matured through puberty that older women wore nylons, and that was my fetish. I sure wish nylons or stockings would make a come back... Would still love to find an older woman that could use my oral skills on.
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

I have an older woman obsession. I answered an ad in a swinger's magazine when I was in my 20s. She swung alone, with her husband's knowledge and permission. She had a few pictures of her lying on her bed with her bubble ass facing up. Man, I couldn't wait to meet her. Before I met her, I had to walk up three floors with an incredible hard-on. She answered the door wearing a robe, hiked up to her chin, but underneath ... a bra with nipple holes, garter belt and black stockings ... all showing off a nicely-trimmed bush. I would guess her age at around 50, which made her older than my mother. She just exuded wanton, available sex.

She was confident and sexually aggressive, but willing to do anything I wanted. I loved the look on her face when she pulled down my underwear and my cock popped out hard and pointing at her face. She smiled with pleasure knowing that she barely touched me, but I was already totally aroused. The sex was great and we fucked in her living room and in her bedroom surrounded by mirrors. I still think of her as the best sex partner I ever had. I saw her for more than a couple of years and she recommended me to some of her mature friends, including a lady in her late 60s, a great-grandmother. MMMMM ... she was another sexual dynamo who appreciated a young fucker.

To this day, I remain still obsessed with the charms of an older woman.
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

When we were first married there was a older widow ( more than twice my age) living in our apartment complex. I use to take in her trash cans and do other stuff for her. One day she invited me in and one thing led to another and we had sex. I use to fuck her three or four times a week. What I enjoyed most was how much she enjoyed sucking my cock. It was fun while it lasted but she eventually moved out to live with her sister in another State.
perejohn41
Site Admin

Post by perejohn41 »

Always liked older women and as I got older, it didn't change. For the most part, their breasts are generally larger and have a little sag. Not talking about down to their knees, just a little sag. Older women are usually also well experienced and are willing to do more to keep you interested.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I’ve always been an extreme exhibitionist and all of the senior women I’ve met when out and about nude have all smiled so big.
Every one has walked over to me and asked what happened to my clothes while smiling the biggest smiles.
They all looked at me up and down taking me all in. My favorite comments,
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
You sure do look nice.
What can I do to help you.
Again with big smiles and if there’s more than one together when they catch me the laughter is great.