I can’t be the only one

Share your deepest secrets
katiewinters15
Site Admin

I can’t be the only one

Post by katiewinters15 »

Ok so I’ve looked all over the internet to try and find somewhere to post this. Since this site has to do specifically with masturbation I’m hoping I’ll get some reception.

I was raised by very strict parents, Christian parents, who were super against masturbation. When I was 13 I started masturbating. The only problem was…I am a squirter. Most of the time it’s only a little bit, but sometimes, maybe 1/5 times, it really sprays. This is a real problem with parents like mine: can’t use towels, can’t use my sheets, and can’t take more then one shower a day. Seriously, I’m literally not allowed to take more then one shower a day or all hell breaks loose.

So I squirt in the toilet and I’m on this search to see if I’m the only one who has had to do this. Sometimes before a shower I’ll do it in the tub, but most of the time if I’m at school, the mall, or when my parents are home, I’ll make sure it goes in the toilet. I know it seems gross to some people, but it’s what I’ve found that works for me.

If you’ve had a similar experience please reply, I’m honestly dying to hear of other people who have had to do this.
myownthing
Site Admin

Re: I can’t be the only one

Post by myownthing »

I have had to use the toilet to release my load before as well. You are not alone.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

katiewinters15 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:44 pm Ok so I’ve looked all over the internet to try and find somewhere to post this. Since this site has to do specifically with masturbation I’m hoping I’ll get some reception.

I was raised by very strict parents, Christian parents, who were super against masturbation. When I was 13 I started masturbating. The only problem was…I am a squirter. Most of the time it’s only a little bit, but sometimes, maybe 1/5 times, it really sprays. This is a real problem with parents like mine: can’t use towels, can’t use my sheets, and can’t take more then one shower a day. Seriously, I’m literally not allowed to take more then one shower a day or all hell breaks loose.

So I squirt in the toilet and I’m on this search to see if I’m the only one who has had to do this. Sometimes before a shower I’ll do it in the tub, but most of the time if I’m at school, the mall, or when my parents are home, I’ll make sure it goes in the toilet. I know it seems gross to some people, but it’s what I’ve found that works for me.

If you’ve had a similar experience please reply, I’m honestly dying to hear of other people who have had to do this.
To cure the cleanup mess, lots of us men use a wanksock. We pull it on over our cock just before ejaculation. I keep mine in my bedroom garbage can. If my wife said anything I'd just say it was an old stray sock that never got thrown out.
So maybe you could be creative and use an old beanie hat that you keep in a ziplock bag in your purse. Then when you're masturbating, whip it out, cover your cunt with it and let fly. If it gets gross just give it a soapy bathroom sink wash.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Not sure of the relevance for sex dolls.. the OP is female I believe from name and descriptions.
No you are not alone- I've made my lifes effort to bring orgasms to gals all over; some become squirters once the intensity threshhold is broached and 'advanced' orgasms become the norm.

The increase of womb fluids and ejaculation of them is well known; with stimulation (like fisting in extreme cases) the flow can be continuous purge of liquids; others its sporadic and muscle reflex actions that spurt it forth.

I've never met a pussy liquid I didn't love- exception being those discovered with a medical problem.
:o :o
Ohhs to me !! sv-
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

Katie, tried to send you a private note, but may be others will like to know my experience with squirting.

I was a camp ground where nudity is allowed, even open sexual activities are not frowned on. One day walking the camp ground I watched a husband play with his wife's pussy, she squirted, more like sprayed. All over the ground and up his arm.
He and I made eye contact, he asked if I wanted to try to make her squirt, I did, and I did, all over me and the ground.
She loved it, each spray was a climax, one right after another. She finally made me stop.
When I did her husband gave me a damp towel to clean up, I did but left a little on me for later. lol.
So go out doors and let it loose.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I remember once my mom told me I shouldn't be doing “that” because I was staining the sheets, plus it was a sin before gods eyes. That's when I decided that I would cum over my body instead of letting it squirt or fall anywhere. I would catch the cum with my hand and rub it over my legs or my abdomen. I love the sensation of having cum over my body. Never wipe it off.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

mash2014 wrote:
> I remember once my mom told me I shouldn't be doing “that” because I was
> staining the sheets, plus it was a sin before gods eyes. That's when I
> decided that I would cum over my body instead of letting it squirt or fall
> anywhere. I would catch the cum with my hand and rub it over my legs or my
> abdomen. I love the sensation of having cum over my body. Never wipe it
> off.

Yes...It does feel smell and taste so good doing that sometimes
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

mash2014 wrote:
I would catch the cum with my hand and rub it over my legs or my
> abdomen. I love the sensation of having cum over my body. Never wipe it
> off.

Me too!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I catch it all in the palm of my other hand as I milk myself dry. Then I simply lick the palm of my hand clean.
Easy Peasy ~~~
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

As do I...