Any sexy stories from a YMCA?

Share your deepest secrets
raincity
Site Admin

Any sexy stories from a YMCA?

Post by raincity »

Share those sexy stories of masturbation at a YMCA!
senior70
Site Admin

Re: Any sexy stories from a YMCA?

Post by senior70 »

mmmmmm, now that would be a hot topic.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Came in a steam room . With and without help.
readyfreddy
Site Admin

Post by readyfreddy »

I regularly jerk off in the shower at my sports and recreation facility. This place has two separate locker rooms. One is by the main workout and pool area and is what most people use most of the time. The other is by a larger gym area further back in the building that doesn't get used very often, mostly for tournaments and bigger sports events. That area is almost never in use when I go, but the locker room is still available. The showers in both areas are completely open, and as much as I love the idea of being totally naked in public, I also tend to get pretty worked up after a workout. My blood is pumping and I've been thinking about fucking just about every woman working out around me. There's no better end to a workout than to rub one out. I first starting going to the other locker room to jerk off in one of the bathroom stalls, but after a few months I realized no one else ever used that locker room while I was in there, or at least almost never. Then one day I skipped the stall and went right to the shower. My cock was immediately hard at the thought of what I was about to do. I couldn't shake the thought of getting caught (which itself is a turn on), so that first time I chickened out. There is a heavy door that first leads into the batroom area and then another that leads into the locker room. I discovered that on the rare occasion that someone else entered, I could very clearly hear both doors and the booming echos of them moving around in the locker room. Then it's another few steps around the corner in the shower. That seemed like plenty of warning. So the next time I went for it, and I've been doing it for about a year now.
bustemne

Post by bustemne »

this is hot
jpeters1985
Site Admin

Post by jpeters1985 »

I used to masturbate with random guys at the Y. It was a very old building with old-school open showers, and also a steam room and a sauna. You eventually learn to read and give signals. I never found myself in a situation of multiple guys going at it at the Y, but several times with just one. Sitting on the bench with a towel on very loosely, letting it cover your cock but allowing the balls to be exposed to anyone sitting across from you (it's actually difficult to prevent that unless you hold your legs together!). Every once in a while do a quick little adjustment just to see if someone else does it too. If they don't respond you might try again in a few minutes, but if they still don't, you let it go. But sometimes one of the other guys does too, and you both stick around until the room naturally clears and you both open your towels and go at it. There was never any touching (I would be okay with that in principal, but the danger of being caught prevented that), but we'd enjoy watching and being watched. One time a guy put his hand out to catch my cum and used it as lube for himself.

Similar approach in the shower. Wash as normal but wash your privates in a casual way while facing the other guy to see if he does the same. Sometimes he would, and it's on. I only had one repeat partner, when we'd see each other we'd be sure to get shower heads across from each other. There was one completely open shower room that I never got anything going in, but the other shower room had dividers that apparently used to have doors that had long since been removed. So you had a little bit of separation from anyone else in there as long as there wasn't anyone in the stalls to the immediate sides of either person. It enabled us to cease the activity when someone else entered the room before they could see.

That Y was torn down, and I haven't been back to see how the new one that replaced it is set up. Probably not as useful.

I did engage in a group thing in a steam room in a hotel spa in Vegas. Four of us were getting pretty blatant with signals until a fifth guy got the hint and left. So the four of us started openly jacking. Two of them progressed to jacking each other, and the remaining guy just grabs mine and I came all over his arm. I chickened out of returning the favor, shame on me. I would've preferred one of the other guys as a partner, he had a huge cock. But he split the second he came from his partner's ministrations.