My biggest fantasy

Share your deepest secrets
rathb69
Site Admin

Re: My biggest fantasy

Post by rathb69 »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:30 pm 5. I have fantasized for many years of a young man with a pink and cut very hard cock. I go down on him and he cums in my mouth. Yes, he is underage. But it's a fantasy I have had for many years.
I left out a part of my fantasy above about sucking an 18 year old. I really fantasize about giving oral to an slender underage teen with a small penis, but I wait to the day he is legal and before giving in to my pervy desires ... There are other versions of this fantasy interaction: one is I'm fully clothed but he is nude and I just give him a handjob until he cums, the other is we have both shed our clothes and I fuck him doggystyle until we both cum.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Being a spectator at a big parade.
Getting grabbed stripped naked, hands cuffed behind my back.
Then made to walk in the parade.
Next three guys come out of the crowd and bend me over. One makes me suck him, one fucks me while the third whips my thighs.
All this in the parade on a flat low float for all to see. Then as soon as they climax I’m attacked by three women.
While thrusting in and out of one’s pussy I’m sucking on another’s pussy and she’s a squirter.
While the third woman lightly chews on my nipples.
When the three women are done with me they walk away and leave me still handcuffed and naked.
I’m covered in cum and pussy juices and have to walk in the parade to it’s end. All the while hundreds of Cell phones had filmed the whole thing. I’m all over the internet.
Try that on for size.
Amateurs ~~~ pfft.
Last edited by iamnaked on Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

My biggest fantasies are:
1.A sexy female nurse asking me to strip naked and her needing a sperm sample along with a urine sample.
2. A sexy cheerleader needing a physical exam done and I am her doctor. I tell her to hop up on the exam table I proceed to listen to her heart and check her blood pressure and the usual. Before the exam is over I tell her I need to check her boobs for cancer then tell her I need a urine sample and tell her it has to be done here in the room and give her the cup and watch her proceed to squat and pee in the cup. She then hands it to me and I put it on the desk and then tell her while she is partially naked to just hop back up on the exam table and give her a gyno exam. While doing this I find out it’s her first time getting a gyno exam and that she is still a virgin but she admits she has played with herself quite a bit.
3. I get caught wearing a diaper by a hot young girl and she proceeds to baby me and agrees to be my mommy and pretends to Brest feed me and change me and spanks me for being naughty by playing with myself and wetting my diaper. I then tell her I don’t feel good and she is forced to take my temperature rectally.
4. Is the same as #3 but the roles are reversed and she is in the diaper and I have to change her and check her temperature rectally. While changing her diaper I would put a vibrator in her pussy and tell her she couldn’t take it out until she had an orgasm.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

To suck and deepthroat 5 or 6 guys in a row, then have my ass pounded by them with me bent over or lying prone until they cum either inside me or on my chest. I’ve probably exploded one load at least by the end even if I wasn’t stroking myself, but at the end I stroke myself lying on my back and explode over my chest, mingling with their cum, and I rub it all over my tits and slurp it off my fingers
ddlg85

Post by ddlg85 »

goodniteswearer89 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:31 pm My biggest fantasies are:
1.A sexy female nurse asking me to strip naked and her needing a sperm sample along with a urine sample.
2. A sexy cheerleader needing a physical exam done and I am her doctor. I tell her to hop up on the exam table I proceed to listen to her heart and check her blood pressure and the usual. Before the exam is over I tell her I need to check her boobs for cancer then tell her I need a urine sample and tell her it has to be done here in the room and give her the cup and watch her proceed to squat and pee in the cup. She then hands it to me and I put it on the desk and then tell her while she is partially naked to just hop back up on the exam table and give her a gyno exam. While doing this I find out it’s her first time getting a gyno exam and that she is still a virgin but she admits she has played with herself quite a bit.
3. I get caught wearing a diaper by a hot young girl and she proceeds to baby me and agrees to be my mommy and pretends to Brest feed me and change me and spanks me for being naughty by playing with myself and wetting my diaper. I then tell her I don’t feel good and she is forced to take my temperature rectally.
4. Is the same as #3 but the roles are reversed and she is in the diaper and I have to change her and check her temperature rectally. While changing her diaper I would put a vibrator in her pussy and tell her she couldn’t take it out until she had an orgasm.
I was introduced to diaper play in my most recent relationship. At first I really struggled with the embarrassment of him seeing me like that (even though it was his fantasy). But then overtime it became very much my own as well and fed into my own deep seeded fantasies and made sex and mutual masterbation out of this world. I definitely prefer to be the submissive in the role play (the little girl) but sometimes he will lay in my lap while we are both padded and wet and "nurse" on my boobs. Allowing myself to remove my embarrassment about diaper play, ddlg role play, and water sports changed my outlook on sex entirely. It's so much damn fun!
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

ddlg85 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:26 pm
I was introduced to diaper play in my most recent relationship. At first I really struggled with the embarrassment of him seeing me like that (even though it was his fantasy). But then overtime it became very much my own as well and fed into my own deep seeded fantasies and made sex and mutual masterbation out of this world. I definitely prefer to be the submissive in the role play (the little girl) but sometimes he will lay in my lap while we are both padded and wet and "nurse" on my boobs. Allowing myself to remove my embarrassment about diaper play, ddlg role play, and water sports changed my outlook on sex entirely. It's so much damn fun!
It is so much fun when you discover something else out of your usual experience to grab your attention. I see in another post you describe yourself as "oversexed". I think that goes for most of us on here so you're in good company. ;)
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

My No.1 fantasy is to have real breasts. I have silicon breast forms which re quite good, but so want real ones.

No.2 is to be jizzed on by hundreds of men ejaculating on me. I'm not gay as in I'm not attracted to males, but I would like to touch a penis other than my own and masturbate it and be ejaculated on. I'd happily try sucking off a penis as well and swallowing the semen as I soooooo love the taste of my own semen - I could drink gallons of semen if I could! I just want to be covered in lovely warm creamy semen!
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

ddlg85 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:26 pm 3. I get caught wearing a diaper by a hot young girl and she proceeds to baby me and agrees to be my mommy and pretends to Brest feed me and change me and spanks me for being naughty by playing with myself and wetting my diaper.
I think diaper play could be very fun if a you have the right partner. No way my wife would try it, but I think where both might wear one and just relax with it, snuggle, take naps and nurse would be awesome!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

russ195 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:57 am
ddlg85 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:26 pm 3. I get caught wearing a diaper by a hot young girl and she proceeds to baby me and agrees to be my mommy and pretends to Brest feed me and change me and spanks me for being naughty by playing with myself and wetting my diaper.
I think diaper play could be very fun if a you have the right partner. No way my wife would try it, but I think where both might wear one and just relax with it, snuggle, take naps and nurse would be awesome!
I went to a Halloween party as a baby
Wearing a head bonnet a diaper and a baby bottle filled with a White Russian.
The diaper soon fell apart. There were more that fifty people there.
A woman had adult sized diapers with her.
She laid me out on the living room floor and re- diapered me. She had to grab my erection and stuff it in the diaper.
Thirty minutes later she tore off the diaper and fucked me silly.
On the kitchen floor,
With people stepping all around us making drinks.
I was naked again, the only one, for the rest of the night.
This was my only diaper experience.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

When I was young, 13 yo, uncle invited 10 men to fuck me. They all fucked me ass to mouth.

- Years later uncle organized similar gangbang to my daughter but I wasn't there. I whish I could do it. She has a perfect body for over 20 years and she is 25 yo.

- My son who is 27 yo, having good sex with him.

- my girlfriend's daughter has a friend. I want her and she knows. We showed our body, kissed but nothing more.