First time inside

Share your deepest secrets
lexington
Site Admin

First time inside

Post by lexington »

The first time I had my hand inside a girls panties, she had to say "lower, lower!" when the vagina was not where I thought it should be. I pretended to excite her first, but it worked out well...
ruthborn
Site Admin

Re: First time inside

Post by ruthborn »

I can honestly say that I had the same experience. I had to end up twisting my wrist awkwardly and bending down a bit to get to her slit.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I don't know why I thought it should have been higher. It was only much later when all was clearly shown that I fully understood my ignorance!
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I think I was the same when I first got inside a girls panties I had a hard time finding her pussy and clit she eventually had to help me find it. To this day my current girlfriend has to help me occasionally find her pussy and clit when I try to get into her pants. It’s a different story when she is naked I have no problem finding it. I do however have an issue with how to finger her and do proper foreplay with her.
don111

Post by don111 »

yes I used to get my sister to lay down with panties off so I could explore fully and see what it was and where things were!