My dirty fantasies

Share your deepest secrets
fenris
Site Admin

My dirty fantasies

Post by fenris »

I have a fantasy that has been haunting me for years.

We are friends with a couple. They are maybe a bit younger than we are. Very fit. My wife and I get along with them and have fun together. But occasionally he and I get together for some guy time.

Our wifes assume that by guy time we are hanging around talking about work and having a few drinks. Which is how it starts. However after a few drinks, we are both naked. He's sitting on the couch. He's smoothly waxed, just how I love it. Not a hair on his body. He's partially hard, a line of pre-cum running down his shaft. I lick my lips.

I finish off my drink, and then get on my knees. Licking the trail of pre-cum off his shaft, before taking his rapidly hardening cock head into my mouth. Slowly I lick and suck the top of his cock, as much of it as I can fit into my mouth, while stroking his shaft. My head rises and falls... slow at first, but building up speed. His cock gets rock hard. I can feel his balls tightening. I can feel his cock swelling. He tenses. I pull back a bit, just the tip of his cock in my mouth, stroking him hard, until he finally explodes in my mouth.

I stroke him slowly, draining every last drop from his balls. I have to swallow a couple of times so I don't waste any of his cum. My free hand is down between my legs. I am hard as a rock, and soaking wet. My cock is throbbing, and every throb gushes more precum. Just as the last spasm erupts from his body, we hear a car pull up. The girls are back, so we quickly pull on our clothes and grab new drinks.
jjosh
Site Admin

Re: My dirty fantasies

Post by jjosh »

We all have kinky fantasies.. some might happen some even if we had the chance we wouldn't. I'd like to have jerk bud and have him cum over my cock.. but who knows.. id id go though with it...
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Sounds like one of my fantasies as well. You would jerk off on my cock and then you'd lick it off and then I would do the same to you. To compound that, I would also love to jerk off over a pussy being fucked and then they would use that as lube.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I have a fantasy to see my wife getting pounded by another man and he comes inside her and then I lick her pussy clean.
Another fantasy is getting the daughter of my friend to talk about sex with me. We masturbate and I end up giving her a good oral. I've known this girl (she's almost 30) since birth but something turns me on when I look at her.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Fuck these fantasies are so hot I cant think of my own...Throbbing hard after reading and ready to cum mmm TY ;)
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

My fantasy is for a female open her legs and spread her labia, exposing the insides of her cunt. Then I push just the head of my cock into her cunt and masturbate until I come inside her. I then withdraw, wipe of any excess visible cum and then lick her out, tasting a mixture of our juices.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I love that!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Mmmm me too...ditto!!
pinkclouds

Post by pinkclouds »

I have a friend of many years and I think about scissoring with her. I never saw her completely naked before but I have seen her tits. She has huge tits. We went on a trip together once and she changed in front of me and took off her bra and her tits hung free and I waited to see her pussy but she only changed her top. But I remember her mentioning how she needed to get a wax because she had too much hair down there and hairy pussies turn me on so bad! So I think about her on top of me, our hairy pussies grinding against each other and her tits flopping around and around as she moans loudly.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

My fantasy is being used as a fuckboy by older women whilst their husbands watch and Tel me what to do to their Mrs.
I'd smash them hard with my big young dick.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Sounds very kinky... I like it!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

At this moment I am having a fantasy that I am with a young man, he’s very fit and we kiss, fondle each other and have sex. I want to suck his cock dry and I want him to do everything in and on me.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

mash2014 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:37 am I have a fantasy to see my wife getting pounded by another man and he comes inside her and then I lick her pussy clean.
Another fantasy is getting the daughter of my friend to talk about sex with me. We masturbate and I end up giving her a good oral. I've known this girl (she's almost 30) since birth but something turns me on when I look at her.
That's hot Mash. I'd fuck your wife for you. If you would hold my balls while I'm doing it. You could even insert a finger alongside my cock while it was in your wife's cunt.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

wheelboy2 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:09 am
mash2014 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:37 am I have a fantasy to see my wife getting pounded by another man and he comes inside her and then I lick her pussy clean.
That's hot Mash. I'd fuck your wife for you. If you would hold my balls while I'm doing it. You could even insert a finger alongside my cock while it was in your wife's cunt.
You caused a major orgasm.
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

I have a fantasy that running around in my head at the moment. My wife is on her back on the floor legs wide open and I have my face buried in her hot wet pussy giving her some good tongue. My arse is up in the air and I sense someone coming up behind me. I am engrossed in cunnilingus and then I feel a guy slapping his dick against my arsehole. He is lubing me up with his precum before easing his way into me. I am lapping at my wife's clit bathing my tongue in her hot juices and before long he is banging me hard. I hear a deep groan as he cums inside me just as my wife orgasms and squirts all over my face.
Last edited by happychappy on Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
arrangr22
Site Admin

Post by arrangr22 »

pinkclouds wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:38 am I have a friend of many years and I think about scissoring with her. I never saw her completely naked before but I have seen her tits. She has huge tits. We went on a trip together once and she changed in front of me and took off her bra and her tits hung free and I waited to see her pussy but she only changed her top. But I remember her mentioning how she needed to get a wax because she had too much hair down there and hairy pussies turn me on so bad! So I think about her on top of me, our hairy pussies grinding against each other and her tits flopping around and around as she moans loudly.
Such a very hot fantasy. Making me hard just reading it…..
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Nice I have one where I stay over wife friends ...I see them fucking through part open bedroom door....but she sees me peeking with my cock tenting my dressing gown...she doesn't stop just looks me straight in the eye as he pumps his load into her and she comes looking still at me....he goes straight to thier ensuit and showers. She becomes me over and soon my rock hard twitching cock is in her cum filled cunt....she is pulling my arse cheeks to get me right up her....but he returns and presses his cock at my ring while she pulls my arse cheeks wide. He fucks me in time while I fuck her I cum like never before as he cums over my balls and her cock filled pussy
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

trouble55 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:38 pm Nice I have one where I stay over wife friends ...I see them fucking through part open bedroom door....but she sees me peeking with my cock tenting my dressing gown...she doesn't stop just looks me straight in the eye as he pumps his load into her and she comes looking still at me....he goes straight to thier ensuit and showers. She becomes me over and soon my rock hard twitching cock is in her cum filled cunt....she is pulling my arse cheeks to get me right up her....but he returns and presses his cock at my ring while she pulls my arse cheeks wide. He fucks me in time while I fuck her I cum like never before as he cums over my balls and her cock filled pussy
That's hot. I like it.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

happychappy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:17 pm
trouble55 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:38 pm Nice I have one where I stay over wife friends ...I see them fucking through part open bedroom door....but she sees me peeking with my cock tenting my dressing gown...she doesn't stop just looks me straight in the eye as he pumps his load into her and she comes looking still at me....he goes straight to thier ensuit and showers. She becomes me over and soon my rock hard twitching cock is in her cum filled cunt....she is pulling my arse cheeks to get me right up her....but he returns and presses his cock at my ring while she pulls my arse cheeks wide. He fucks me in time while I fuck her I cum like never before as he cums over my balls and her cock filled pussy
That's hot. I like it.
Thats Crazy HOT! Luv it
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

This was actually a dream I had many years ago.....it was very vivid, I could go into detail but a lot of typing !! I woke literally swimming in my cum , it had an affect one as my first experience being turned on including another man ! Once I'd got my head round it I've enjoyed further fantasys...mostly I just want a woman but when horny as fuck it gets rude with mmf fantasy's !