Site Admin

Re: My dirty fantasies

Post by stroke2 »

Yes same here....and I am having horny as fuck fantasies now!~
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

My fantasy is mostly about fucking my niece. I think she is unshaven and has a dense bush where I bury my face in her pussy.
buffalo6889
Site Admin

Post by buffalo6889 »

I watch as my wife guides this handsome mans smooth cock into her soaking wet pussy reverse cowgirl,,,I kneel down between their legs and slowly suck her clit as his cock slowly pumps in and out of her smooth pussy..I pull his cock out of her and suck her cunt juice off his throbbing cock.. then go back to sucking her clit as he pushes his swollen cock into her. I feel his balls tighten even more as he begins to cum ..one of my dirty fantasies
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

thats a number of related matters, and all should receive due consideration and care... :twisted:
btw- my ex wanted bukakke affairs but we never made it to our first 3some.. shame really, I'd have gone way further than the extra mile to make her ecstatically happy :geek: :geek: :lol:
sv-
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

One fantasy I have is playing doctor with my gf. I have for a while had a fantasy of me and her playing doctor. It starts out where I am the doctor and she is the patient and she comes in needing a physical exam done and I give her a really through physical exam that includes a pelvic and breast exam. Then we switch roles and she is the doctor and I am the patient and I need a physical exam done and my physical exam ends with a testical exam and a sperm sample. Another one I have is me turning back into a baby her being my mommy and has to change my diapers and feed me baby food. I also have a third one and that is where we pretend we are step bro and step sis and she catches me playing with myself and then teaches me how to jerk off and how to please a girl.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I once read an account of a man who made friends with his lesbian neighbors and ended up servicing them whenever they wanted something different sexually. He would go over to their house, get naked and erect and do whatever they asked, which usually involved lying on his back so they could ride his cock or taking turns giving them a nice missionary fuck.

So that's my latest fantasy -- servicing women, especially older ones who haven't had cock in a long time. I love watching videos where the women use the man's cock like a dildo, riding it while he is tied up or flat on his back. I'd also include facesitting and anything else they need.