masturbating to myself

Share your deepest secrets
mikeyjo
Site Admin

masturbating to myself

Post by mikeyjo »

I was looking through some pictures and came across pictures that my wife and I took of each other during our honeymoon. There was one of me on the bed, full frontal, my cock semi erect. I found myself touching myself while I was looking at it. It seemed weird but I figured what the hell. I started jerking to my own pic. Is that weird?
uncut7in
Site Admin

Re: masturbating to myself

Post by uncut7in »

Most of my pics that I post on websites are with an erect cock. I like looking at them and masturbate as I do so. I'm particularly aroused when guys tell me they are turned on by looking at my cock.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I usually take some pics when masturbating. The best part is afterwards when sorting them out finding the best ones.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

yes im with you .. i enjoy taking pics and later looking through them.. and enjoy the thought of sharing them..
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I agree, I've started taking regular videos and pictures to share at other sites...since this one went all goofy and non-photograpic.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

Nope, not weird. I myself am extremely turned on by my cock and loving seeing it fully bared in photos and videos.
donexposed
Site Admin

Post by donexposed »

I expose myself masturbating online a lot, and I've had a lot of people record me and post the videos on various websites. Whenever I come across a video of my exposure that someone has posted, I watch it and masturbate, thinking about how many people have seen me that way.
semicircum
Site Admin

Post by semicircum »

Yes, l nude Masturbate to myself all the fuckn time. Every time l Masturbate, l Masturbate to myself. Whether l'm staight sitting, or lay sitting on the bed with my head n shoulders resting against the headboard, l'm Masturbating to myself. I always look down over my hairy chest n hairy belly, looking at n over my DickHair and focusing my gaze at my Dick. Watching my fist pumping back n forth back n forth, up n down up n down over my grey DickHaired Hairy Dick. Mumbling to myself about myself as l Masturbate.
I also Masturbate to photos of myself and photos of my Dick and DickHair.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

My own pictures turns me on, but I must admit another's nice cock is good to admire. But it is not exciting like my own.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've taken photos and videos of me naked and some photos of my cum covered cock. I love them. I have also stood in front of a mirror and masturbated to myself. I enjoyed these very much.