Confession #1: sharing my wife's nude pics with strangers

Share your deepest secrets
secretlifefreak
Site Admin

Confession #1: sharing my wife's nude pics with strangers

Post by secretlifefreak »

My first post, so happy to confess this one : ). My wife doesn't know this, but I have been meeting other strange husbands in-person for years comparing our homemade wife nude pics.

While showing our pics, we talk very nasty about how we fuck them, our fantasies, etc. It's super hot, especially when we watch each other cum. My wife is a very pretty Asian woman, with a nice ass, small tits, long black hair and a very wet pussy.

Anybody else share this same fetish?
Mikeuma
Site Admin

Re: Confession #1: sharing my wife's nude pics with strangers

Post by Mikeuma »

Here! I do the same. Wanna get in contact?
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I have done that in the past...
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

I have never been brave enought to do that but I have fantasied about it many times. Maybe some day.
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

I do love it, but haven't shared my wife's, for several reasons. But the first time I encountered this was hitchhiking in college...a guy picked me up and the subject went to sex (I had been visiting my gf and he asked about our sex life and what she was like. Then he pulled out some pics of his wife in lingerie and asked if I liked them. I said yes, and he found a place to pull over and showed me some of her nude. Black hair, black bush and white, white skin. Pretty large breasts.

We were stopped and he asked if I wanted to masturbate to her, I thought 'why not' so I pulled my pants down while he pulled out his cock (which was very large) from his pants. I remember I ejaculated embarrassingly fast, but he liked that, and continued stroking until he came.

It seemed natural at the time, but it's actually a bit, well, odd. Since then I've been drawn to candualism, which is quite erotic to me. In college a friend had to leave his apartment at the end of the year and stayed with me for a week or two before his gf came to pick him up. We went swimming nude at a lake, and she was very loose about walking around dressing and stuff, and I masturbated every night in my bed. Just before he left, he said something (I don't recall exactly) about how beautiful she was and he would understand that I might want to JO, and he gave me a nude pic of her he had had while she was away. It's very, very sexy for me to do that.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

About 30 years ago a friend and I were doing drugs and he had a crush on my wife. He used to tell me how he wanted to fuck her. He would tell me about his wife’s clit was so huge that it looked like a small cock. We would go into detail describing how we fucked our wives and what we would do to the other’s wife. We planned putting video cameras to film ourselves fucking our wives so we could watch them together. It never happened but I have had the fantasy of watching another guy fuck my wife.
oblyrops

Post by oblyrops »

I used to do it until I eventually broke up with my wife.
Last edited by oblyrops on Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
arrangr22
Site Admin

Post by arrangr22 »

I would love to trade wife pics with any of you all.

It’s so hot to hear another man describe how he wants to lick her and ride her doggy style.
mywifespics4295

Post by mywifespics4295 »

I would go onto sex chat sites and find other men who were comfortable with video calling on our phones and I would watch them open an email containing nudes of my wife on another device. I love seeing them zoom in, scroll and make comments. I probably did it with over 100 strangers…that were men. It made me excited to think that these men can pull up my wife’s pics anytime to enjoy her body. I would ask them to send me snap videos of them choosing a pic of my wife to jerk off to. Knowing they had private pics of my wife was very exciting. Still hoping one day someone will come up to me in public as I sit enjoying a cup of coffee and then flashing me their phone of a nude of my wife.
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo
uncutcock37

Post by uncutcock37 »

I’ve recently gotten into this when drinking and on drugs. It’s such a huge turn on. Love sharing with friends and strangers. She has big tits and big ass. 37. MessGe me I’d love to share
pervymomluver

Post by pervymomluver »

secretlifefreak wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:39 pm My first post, so happy to confess this one : ). My wife doesn't know this, but I have been meeting other strange husbands in-person for years comparing our homemade wife nude pics.

While showing our pics, we talk very nasty about how we fuck them, our fantasies, etc. It's super hot, especially when we watch each other cum. My wife is a very pretty Asian woman, with a nice ass, small tits, long black hair and a very wet pussy.

Anybody else share this same fetish?

is it sad the first thought i had was "damn i wanna see!' LOL i'm a 37F bisexual single mom btw... no pressure.

that's hot. seriously, embrace it. get other men to tribute her. with cum on her pics... if you'd like that :P

i fucking love feeling lusted after myself.
jknjiss

Post by jknjiss »

Yea I share this fetish as well. If anyone's down message me. My girl is 23, small tits & ass.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

2puppies wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:33 pm Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife
Excellent! Hot AF!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

2puppies wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:33 pm Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Thanks, I masturbated while looking at her cunt.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

A friend was showing me pictures of his wife and she 'caught' us. She sat with us and passed pictures back and forth, when we finished she asked me if I wanted to see some naughty ones. So hot to have her sit there with us and pass pictures to me. I found out later it was a set up. He got off on it and she got the benefit of a hard cock. I got a hard cock too but had to take care of it by myself. Still do thinking of her naked.
Odd to see them in a social setting and wonder how many others got to see that naked body.
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

Thanks, I masturbated while looking at her cunt.

Have a favorite of her? I’m married to her and her vids make me cum.
kiwiguy934

Post by kiwiguy934 »

I’d love to do this, I need to try harder to get nude photos of my wife, quite hard soon as she doesn’t like being naked
xxx5500

Post by xxx5500 »

I have done this both online and in person ......lotsa cum shot over the pics!!! If someone has hairy pussy pics msg me as its my #1 fetish.....hairy young to old love'em all. I have some great stories over the years and Im new to this site so getting to know where to go and how to make contact with others......looks like a great site.
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien

or

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo