Confession #1: sharing my wife's nude pics with strangers

Share your deepest secrets
2puppies

Re: Confession #1: sharing my wife's nude pics with strangers

Post by 2puppies »

Thanks, I masturbated while looking at her cunt.

Glad you enjoyed her. I sure cum to her vids.
justmebuddy

Post by justmebuddy »

I love showing off pics of my wife and I... Contact me to share...
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

would this sharing constitute digital cukolding of sorts? :D
option7

Post by option7 »

jknjiss wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:06 pm Yea I share this fetish as well. If anyone's down message me. My girl is 23, small tits & ass.
Yeah I'd love to, I got a hot 27 yr old mrs too. Added you
sleepywife

Post by sleepywife »

I’ve been doing the same since I got married. I actually used to do this with some of my buddies and their girlfriends. Anyone interested hit me up
sleepywife

Post by sleepywife »

2puppies wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:33 pm Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo

Sometimes I’ll give my wife ambien and do the exact same. Have lots of pics/videos of her out cold and posed.
ezwriter2000
Site Admin

Post by ezwriter2000 »

option7 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:05 am
jknjiss wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:06 pm Yea I share this fetish as well. If anyone's down message me. My girl is 23, small tits & ass.
Add me to the list please.
hotdwnsouth

Post by hotdwnsouth »

I have been showing my wife's naked pictures for years with friends. I'm in a different area now and I don't know how to approach or find other husbands who enjoy this also. Any advice? If anyone on here is interested in seeing my wife naked let me know!
don111

Post by don111 »

Yes I like to show my wifes pics off, and to watch guys fuck her.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

hotdwnsouth wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:24 am I have been showing my wife's naked pictures for years with friends. I'm in a different area now and I don't know how to approach or find other husbands who enjoy this also. Any advice? If anyone on here is interested in seeing my wife naked let me know!
It seems a lot of men enjoy this. Over the years quite a few on here have sent me pics of their wives and asked me to fantasise about them and masturbate over them. I'd love to see yours.
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

I’d love to. I’ll show you mine also. She’s 27 athletic and Latina. PM me
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

ezwriter2000 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:48 am
Add me to the list please.
Same here. Mine is 27 also and sexy as hell!
ckisses

Post by ckisses »

justmebuddy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:06 pm I love showing off pics of my wife and I... Contact me to share...
I’d like to get in on that action
ckisses

Post by ckisses »

Can I get in on this
ckisses

Post by ckisses »

sleepywife wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:05 pm
2puppies wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:33 pm Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo

Sometimes I’ll give my wife ambien and do the exact same. Have lots of pics/videos of her out cold and posed.
Would love to see all of these!!!
ckisses

Post by ckisses »

don111 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:37 am Yes I like to show my wifes pics off, and to watch guys fuck her.
How old? What are her stats? I want to get in on this
ckisses

Post by ckisses »

anon1122 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:23 pm
I’d love to. I’ll show you mine also. She’s 27 athletic and Latina. PM me
Love latinas, please add me to the view