Wearing short shorts as a guy

Share your deepest secrets
bluephoenix88
Site Admin

Wearing short shorts as a guy

Post by bluephoenix88 »

I was wondering if any other men out there like how it looks feels in very short, very tight daisy dukes. I'm keen on anything denim these days.
I love how they show off my legs and accentuate my hips. I love it when they are tight enough to where you can see my butt crack. I love to slip into tall high heels to accentuate my curves and draw attention to my legs
I have gone out with them on in public with a girlfriend of mine but always felt a little awkward. Nobody seems to judge me if I wear them at the beach. Seeing a woman in short shorts has always gave me an instant boner and I could never figure out why when I was younger. I suppose this is partly "wanting to be what you are attracted to".
I'm tempted to just let loose about it, yet I don't want to make a fool of myself. So where do I begin?
don111

Re: Wearing short shorts as a guy

Post by don111 »

used to wear real short shorts, but that was the norm then. Still wear rugby type shorts, but it seems these days a male gets looked at sideways if the shorts are much shorter than knee length!
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

Yep, that was the style in the 70's and 80's. Wore OP (Ocean Pacific) shorts. Always mid-thigh or higher.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Magnum PI shorts, 2 inch inseams, gym shorts, cut off jeans. Grew up with my penis falling out. Still have many a pair. I exercise in thin see through spandex and get lots of looks and so far good comments.
At work or trying to be normal in shorts, A 5 inch inseams is my max.
Shorts down to a man’s knees I call capris. They look stupid.
When did men turn into insecure pussies.
It was a man’s world and all of our legs were hot. I got sexy thighs and a round ass, I show them off.
Fuck the gotta conform hide my body woke mother fuckers.
My favorite discovery is super low cut female jeans with like a 3 inch long zipper. They ride low on my hip bones. I cut some off with a 3 inch inseam and wear those any and everywhere.
Then I have a pair with a 2 inch inseam. Then one with a 1 inch inseam. I wear leopard print or nude color thin tight thongs. Just to hold my package in. When I sit that shows.
I cross dress casually, women’s sketchers sandals and a gender neutral top.
Last edited by iamnaked on Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I had a tight short short I used as pajamas but the rubber went bad and I had to throw them. I remember when we had female visitors I would use them and my cock was easily noticeable. Not too long ago, I was very horny so I ordered some and I ordered 1 size smaller. Eureka! They are tight and the fabric shapes my cock. I use them without underwear and I like to look at myself in a mirror and watch as I gently run my hand over my cock and watch it get hard.
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

I've always been a fan. Used to were very short, very thin Umbros back in the day that turned translucent when they got wet from sweat. I was a deviant exhibitionist once.
I'm glad short shorts are making a come back. I'll see guys of all ages wearing 5" inseam shorts (sometimes less, think). Not sure how they keep their nuts from flopping out. I remember seeing that a lot in the 70's with those blue jean cut offs trashy guys would wear around the trailer park. (Trashy is a compliment).
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Mdbaterguy asked :
“Not sure how they keep their nuts from flopping out. I remember seeing that a lot in the 70's with those blue jean cut offs trashy guys would wear around the trailer park. (Trashy is a compliment).”
That was me !
When I had to wear clothes I’d wear those Daisy dukes, often with a two inch inseam or even a one inch.
Yeah my stuff fell out. I let it.

I took a pair of old cut offs and cut them to a zero inseam.
On the bottom the heavy denim seam was the only thing connecting the front with the back. They were so short the front pockets hung way out. I cut the white pockets out also.
I could look down through the pockets and see my stuff.
I got mixed reactions from my friends, got laughed at some.
If I wore them low on my hips and was not hard nothing would hang out when standing or walking.
If I hiked them up everything was on full display.
Sitting down was often an instant erection when my stuff would land on a cold metal chair or a concrete bench.