Did you ever caught someone masturbating?

Share your deepest secrets
nejic
Site Admin

Post by nejic »

When my neighbours renovates their bathroom, I found small hole near a pipe în the wall. From my bathroom was a small niche covered with a plastic door to have acces at a tape. Even the hole on their side was large, the wiew was very limited. I could see half of the toilet bowl, the entrance, and the space near the bathtube. It was a time with no internet so, for a boy în college with no girlfiend was like finding a golden mine. My neighbour wife was în her mid forties. A very nice courvy women. Her doughter was a slim brunette. Unlike her mother, her breasts were small and she got a very nice round ass. Bouth of them have dark trimmed pubic hair. I vividly remember when I was watching for the first time, the wife came in to the bathroom completly naked just 3 meters away from me. The situation lasted only for one week and I had intense masturbation sessions every day.
. I was lucky enough that the wife sister was visiting for few days. She was a tall women,
divorced ,in her late thirties who lived in a village back then. Not so nice like her sister, but still big breast and generous ass. Usually, in the afternoon, she remains home alone until the evening.
In one afternoon, I hear the water running, but I did not arrived in time to watch her undressing. She was in the bathtube allready, out of my sight. But soon the water sotpped running and I could hear a disitnct ritmic sound of masturbation. No shower
head, just fingers scratching ritmically on pubic hair. After fve minutes, went
faster and faster until she fnished with a deep oooooh.
This was very erotic experience but left me somehow frustrated that I did not get the chance to watch her jilling.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Re: Did you ever caught someone masturbating?

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I have never caught anyone masturbating but I have masturbated with my brothers when we were younger and all lived at home. I have fantasized about catching my sister masturbating though
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

i use to work at a house music night club. i had keys for this outdoor bit behind the stage where the generators were. a lad i know asked if he could go for a piss out there rather than fight his way through the entire crowd to the toilets. so i let him go out there but i wasnt meant to allow anyone back there, boss man came back stage and i had to lock him out there for about 5 minutes,. when boss man left i unlocked the door expecting him to be there waiting. but her wasnt so i walked around the corner and he had his pants around his ankles jerking his cock with both bands.

i said oi and he looked at me and said im sorry mate i got bored and im really horny. he had a really nice cock so i complimented him and he said have a feel if you want. so i grabbed it serious his cock was rock hard so i started tugging him off pulling his skin back and forth over his glands then and he said have a suck if you want. i dont think i even gave it 10 strokes in my mouth he pulled his cock out of my mouth and jizzed about 3 foot. he didnt even roll his foreskin back over the head just plopped it away and said thanks for that make i really needed it. about 3 hours later he comes back to me and asked if i would sort him out. se we went out back this time both our cocks were out rubbing our helmets together but i was super horny by now so i spunked on his cock then got straight on my knees and sucked him off when he said he was about to come i held his wrists and sucked it all out of him then spat it all out on the floor. we came back out and i was stood there in front of 2500 people with the salty taste of cum in my mouth
cummguzzler
Site Admin

Post by cummguzzler »

No but I always wanted to get cought by my sister. She had cum panties waiting hehe
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

College roommate.
Couple neighbors through windows in our respective apartments.
Heard one of my friends/roommates stroking with lube and also pillow-humping a few times.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I have never caught anyone else masturbating although I did wake up in the middle of the night once and I could hear my brother making ugh, ugh, ugh noises and could just make out his bedclothes moving in a certain way so guessed he was wanking. I was so dozy that I fell straight back to sleep !!
Also when away on a long weekend with my best friend after we had turned off the light & gone to bed, I was suddenly awakened by the light coming back on and my BF running across the room with his hard cock in his right hand and something in his left. That turned out to be a girly mag and led to us both wanking off to the delightful pictures in his mag.