"Accidentally" On Purpose Flashing Stories

Share your deepest secrets
rollingthndr
Site Admin

"Accidentally" On Purpose Flashing Stories

Post by rollingthndr »

I would love to read some of your stories of you "accidentally" flashing someone on purpose or even stories of you just doing it and not trying to make it look accidental. I think it is so hot to get a glimpse of a naked woman. Please share your details on when & how you did it, what was your reaction, what was the others person's reaction? Woman have such power in commanding our attention. Hopefully we can get some stories from your perspective.
myownthing
Site Admin

Re: "Accidentally" On Purpose Flashing Stories

Post by myownthing »

Two different times.

First was at a spa where we signed up for the works. 30 min soak in a tub followed by a foot massage and a 60 min full body massage. While in the tub we were given eye masks to enjoy the sounds the pipped into the room. About 15 min into the soak our attendant came in asking if anyone needed a dash of hot water to their bath. We both agreed. She started with mine and went about the room when my tub got way too hot for me. I tried to get her attention but she wasn't looking in my direction. I had no choice but to stand up and leave the tub. She saw me do just that. She asked if the water was to hot, I said yes. She checked it and agreed it was way too hot. While she fixed it I stood next to the tub naked as the day I was born. She didn't seem too concerned and never offered me a towel or my robe.

The second time we were staying at a hotel with a pool and hot tub next to the massage spa. They told us we should relax in the hot tub after our massage. We informed them we didn't know and didn't bring swim suits with us on our trip. She said they sell disposable medical gowns made of paper, that are water friendly at the front desk. So we gave it a try. While in the hot tub my paper suit started to rip. So off it came. We were the only ones there at the time. Until a maintenance man came to tidy up the place and take some readings on the ph levels. Thankfully the bubbles hid my nakedness. Then two people entered the pool area.. We think they where brother and sister. Anyway she strips down to a barely there bikini while the younger sibling was playing in the pool. She walks over to the edge of the shallow end and lifts the front of her bikini away from her body as she stared at her self. She let go and adjusted the sides of her bottom bikini front panel. She then jumped in the pool. The timer had finally gone off and we got out. I was naked and grabbed my robe, put it on and twisted around to see the two in the pool saw nothing.
We walked back to the locker rooms and the front desk girl asked if we liked it. I paused in front of her desk and said it was the best. She asked me how the suits held up. I pull the ripped suit out of the robe pocket and tell her it didn't work out well for my suit. My robe had untied itself and as I held the suit up in the air the robe opened up. Her eyes went from the suit to my crotch. She asked where did it rip and I showed her. She apologized and then asked why my hands were blue. I looked and realized they were. I told her I assume it's from the suit, she asked if anything else was blue. I opened my robe a little more and she peeked to find my waist was blue and my legs were slightly blue. She asked me to go in the locker room and quickly shower to see if it comes off. It did. She also want fazed by my naked body.
havokswim
Site Admin

Post by havokswim »

Probably not what you’re looking for, but here goes…

I’m a guy who loves to “accidentally” flash women. I like to leave the door unlocked when I use single stall public restrooms. Then, I stand there with my cock in my hand, aimed at the toilet, and listen carefully. If it sounds like a guy is approaching, I quickly lock the door or turn away. If it sounds like a women approaching, I hold my dick out in front of me and wait for them to find me.

I’ve also found men’s restrooms where, if I prop the door open, anyone walking by can see me standing at a urinal, holding my semi-hard cock in front of me.

The reaction is usually a surprised gasp, as the woman freezes for a split-second and stares at my cock. Then, they usually say, “I’m so sorry!” before turning around and closing the door as fact as they can.
throwitnor
Site Admin

Post by throwitnor »

I was at a football(soccer) training camp when I was 18. As a teenager I was constantly horny, you know how it is.

So this summer camp had cabins with beds and like a living room area, no running water, only some solar powered electricity. Everything else was in communal spaces.

I was sharing a cabin with 4 other guys, all around my age, they were Grant, Scott, Ben and Matt. We had one spare bed, as there was three bunk-beds.

One morning I woke up with a raging boner, I hadn't been able to jerk off for days. I looked around, and I saw that most guys had left for breakfast or showers, while Grant was still in bed, snoring loudly. I saw this as my opportunity to get some release, so I slipped my boxers to my ankles, and went for it.

I jerked off with my covers on my knees, realising that the fact that Grant was in the room, turned me on even more. So I guess I got the horny-induced bravery, because I decided I wanted him to see me.

Grant was still snoring, so I made my plan. I went over to the lockers that was there. They were made of metal, so they would be loud. I tied my shoe to one of the hooks inside the locker, and made sure to tie it loosely, so the shoe would fall down and make a lot of noise.

I ran back to bed, laid down on my back, laid my covers so it covered one leg and half my upper body, leaving my cock in plain sight, hard pointing straight up towards the bunk above me.

I was waiting for what seemed like forever, did I tie the knot too tight? I can't go check either, what if it falls down waking Grant up while i'm in the middle of the room? (I know now, he would never think I planned all this if that happened, but hey, horny teen). So I decided just to wait.

Nothing happens.

Eventually I actually doze off a little. leaving myself exposed. This is when the guys who just ate breakfast came back.

I woke up and heard them when they were right outside, entering the cabin. The beds are right there in plain sight, so they would see me immidiately. And they did.

I decided not to cover up, just pretend I was still sleeping. My erection had gone down while I dozed off, so now my cock was between soft and semi, laying upwards and to the left.

The guys was chatting and laughing, but as they entered the cabin, they all went silent. I had my eyes closed, so I didn't know exactly what they were doing, but I heard them whispering and I could picture them pointing at me.

This turned me on so bad. My cock started growing again, and pretty soon I was rock hard.

They guys were whispering while laughing quietly. Then suddenly I felt something on my dick, and this "woke me up". It turns out that Ben, had poked at my cock with a fly swatter, and just as I "woke up", he really slapped my cock with it!

All the guys bursted out laughing, and I laughed along with them.

Right after this, the conversations went along as normal, nobody really asked what was going on, why I was naked and hard or anything like that.

However, Grant was being quiet. He kind of just looked at me with this mischievous look.

Since all the guys had had their breakfast, and the breakfast area was now closed, everyone was heading for the showers.

The next couple of days took a turn, if you know what I mean.
clarajax
Site Admin

Post by clarajax »

Properly fancied a lecturer during last year at uni. Always flirty with him but he never responded. So I decided to give him a front row show one day near end of year. Short skirt, slow leg cross while asking him a question. He definitely saw as he could barely put an answer together.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

I always stop at a services for a piss. I've realised I like it coz the urinals are in a line from when you enter and you see a line of dicks if you look ahead.
I go about half way and flop my cock out pissing. I can always tel guys are looking at me.
I get my phone out making out I'm texting leaving my dick in full view.
One time I ended up comparing with a young lad stood next to me and another time a guy grabbed my dick and wanked me a bit.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

i discovered masturbation at a very early age. i would pull my foreskin back and just feeling the air on my glands use to make me incredibly horny and very daring. the only people i really had access to at this stage were my parents they had seen my cock erect loads of times but they had never seen it rock hard with the foreskin back and the head exposed.

so one day my mum was getting my bath ready. i was in my bedroom getting undressed i remember plucking up the courage to to do it. so i walked into the bathroom rock hard stroking my erect little boy cock with my shinny helmet on show. first thing my mum said was whats wrong with it i said nothing its just hard. she told me to leave it alone but i said no watch as im stood there in the middle of the bathroom wanking my little cock. when it came to getting in the bath i couldnt sit down because my cock head was too sensitive from the heat of the water. so i stood in the bath playing with myself but my mum kept moving my hand away and telling me to leave it alone.

that same evening she asked me to show my dad my cock. i pulled down my pyjamas and they asked me to play with it and make it hard. so i start skinning my foreskin back and forth until it went hard then i let go off my grip off my foreskin and the skin snapped right behind my cock head and they could see i couldnt get the foreskin back over the head my dad took hold of my cock and started tugging on it trying to get the skin over the head. i remember my legs shaking as he was touching and holding it and how nice it felt. then they asked me to take my bottoms off and sit down.

so im sat there with a raging hard on totally horned up so i start playing with myself. my mum told me to leave it alone but my dad said leave him its only natural. i sat there just stroking myself nice and slow at first but i felt so horny being totally exposed to them i gave it a fast tug and i shot my dry load. my dad said i bet that feels better. they saw my cock go soft and the foreskin snapped back over the head.

i was really confused as a child because because i was uncut and my dad was circumcised but i really liked how his cock looked so i started wearing my foreskin back. one day i left it back too long and my foreskin swelled up. it looked like i had stuck my cock through a doughnut. it was actually my best friend that told my mum there was something wrong with my cock and she said let me see so i showed her and she took me to the hospital. i was hoping they would circumcise me but when i woke up the skin was back over the head when i looked under the covers. my mum asked if she could look so i lifted the covers for her to see.

now when i got erections my foreskin would snap back behind the head as soon as i was semi erect. my cock head would start rubbing and make me fidget in my pants and my parents encouraged me to take it out but because it sexually excited me being expiosed tho them my erections would last ages so the easiest thing to do was jerk myself off it was all over within two minutes and my dick would go flaccid instantly after orgasming.

when i was in the car the vibrations would make me erect and i would take my cock out and play with it. it wasnt unknown for me to masturbate 3 times during a journey. i would openly masturbate in my bedroom and in the bath. my mum wasnt every receptive but my dad was. he would stick around and talk to me whilst watching asking me how it feels telling me he use to do it all the time at my age.

when i got to about 14 me and my dad started masturbating together.
tobie6996
Site Admin

Post by tobie6996 »

I will often wear tiny little crop tops that just barely hold my size G cup breasts without a bra in hopes of accidentally flashing someone. One particular shirt I love is so thin and white that you can see my puffy rock hard nipples through them very easily.

I remember one time I was wearing this shirt while answering the door for food delivery. I didn't think much of it when the man couldn't stop eye fucking my tiddy's while I was paying for my food on the machine. I do love this kind of attention so I just let it happen.

It wasn't until he handed me my cold bottle of coke that brushed against one of my nipples that I looked down and saw that the shirt had lifted up slightly and you could see under boob AND both bright pink nipples, rock hard and uncovered. I was a little flustered but SO turned on!! The delivery driver said I had a beautiful chest and laughed and went on his way. I should flash men by accident more often !!
adventurous

Post by adventurous »

When my friends would come over for football games to watch on our big screen TV my wife always served us snacks and beer during the games. She never wore underwear, she was always dropping something and showing her pussy when she bent over to pick it up. She never wore a bra and her nipples showed through her top. She was a tease and enjoyed causing erections from the guys. One time it even led to my friends pulling a gangbang on her, she absolutely loved it. After that first time she had several more gangbangs but only if I was present to watch. It seems that whenever my wife flashed her pussy most of the time she ended up getting a cock in it. Just one of the hazards of flashing.
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I loved flashing, especially at the beach, so many girls and women of all ages would watch me.
Usually all through until i came. I have watched women masturbate while they watched me. It was fantastic.
Lately I have been using big shorts and having my cock hanging out. So many women will look and watch.
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

My aunt would always "accidentally" walk in the room right after my shower and I would get all embarressed and cover up with the towel. After a few time it was clear she was doing it on purpose. So i quit covering up when she comes in and let her look. She grins, makes sexual comments, and stares hard
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I loved flashing as I always masturbated during or at the end of the flash. my favourite place was the beach. i wear white cotton panties and a t shirt. the panties was always tight and semi see through. Generally females liked to watch. If she showed some form of interest in looking I would begin to stroke my cock with my thumb while lying on my side facing them. if they continued to look, I would rub and become hard inside the panties, and show the outline of my cock so easily. Many women would watch and if I felt like it would take my cock out and masturbate to orgasm while the woman watched. I have had all ages watch me, some masturbated watching, others rhythmically clenched their bums. I once had a teen lie and watch and masturbate while I came all over my towel.