Wish my dad taught me, AMA

Share your deepest secrets
remember94
Site Admin

Wish my dad taught me, AMA

Post by remember94 »

Hey y'all. Confession of a fantasy, I guess you could say: I honestly wish my dad had taught me to masturbate instead of leaving me to learn on my own, and I also wish he'd masturbated with me as a teen at least once in a while.

Well, ask me anything!
wankwank
Site Admin

Re: Wish my dad taught me, AMA

Post by wankwank »

my dad didnt exactly teach me but i wanked off in front of him a fair few times and he gave me some guidance

when i was a kid i had this thing with my foreskin if i pulled my foreskin back i would get an instant erection but i couldnt pull the foreskin back over the head until it went flaccid. or if i got errect the foreskin would snap back and i would have to wait for it to go down. i use to like sleeping with the skin rolled back because i liked how it rubbed on the sheets and the erections i would get. it would make my cock feels so horny and i could easily dry shoot within seconds if i rubbed it when it was horned up like that.

my first memory was having to sleep with my dad at my aunties house. i woke up with a rock hard skinned back cock sticking out of my pajamas. so i licked my palm and rubbed my bellend. within 15 seconds i had shot, i remember my dad say go to sleep so im pretty sure he knew i had just wanked off at that age

my first official wank in front of my dad. i was about 9 we was in his car and the vibrations gave me a hard on. my foreskin rolled back and i was uncomfortable so in was rummaging around in my pants, my dad noticed and told me to leave it alone but i was tenting and couldnt get comfortable. my dad said let me see so without hesitation i pulled out my rock hard skinned back cock. the helmet looked red and angry. my dad reached into the back seat grabbed his jumper and put it over my lap and told me to leave it alone.

im sat there with a raging hard on dying to knock one out of the park. im so conscious of this hard on it aint going down any time soon. some time passes and my dad says let me see. so i uncovered it still rock hard and looking strangled. he sighed and said youre going to have to do something about that. im looking at him looking at my hard on as i start stroking it. a few seconds into tugging he tells me to cover myself up so i put the jacket back over my lap but it kept frustrating me because it was getting in the way and blocking my movement. so i told him i cant do it with the jacket in the way. he said ok wait a few minutes. he pulls off down some side streets and we end up near some garages. he said hurry up but he sort of positioned himself to watch. i pulled my pants down and started going at it frantically i doubt i was even a minute before i blasted my dry load and was a spasming mess in my seat.

my dad took me to a park but i was so horned up after wanking off in front of my dad i kept getting hard ons all day and did my best to make him notice them. same week he took me to the doctors. he was explaining my hard ons to the doctor and how the skin doesnt roll back. i was on the couch and the doctor pulled my foreskin back and i got an instant erection and it skinned back and couldnt roll forward. dr said he would give me some cream. my dad asked what do i do with him when he is in this state? doc said boys have a way of working these things out. waddled out of there got back to the car and my erection was gone.

bit later dad sends me for a bath i come back to the living room and he lays out a towel on the sofa and told me to take my pyjama bottoms off and sit on the sofa. he asked me to get hard so i pull my foreskin back and within seconds there i am in all my glory. my dad put some cream in his hand and said this is what you are going to have to do. so he started rubbing this cream into my bellend and gland ridge whilst holding my foreskin all the way back so i was mushroom heading. he said do it like this and showed me how to wank in a less frantic manner and how to rub all the cream in. so i started doing it how he showed me and he just sat back in his chair paying me no mind whilst i had a nice slow horny wank. when. i was about to cum i wan ted to grab his attention so i stood up and started beating and i heard him say go on lad as i busted my dry nut. 7 days i had to put the cream on before school and in the evening. so i kind of got use to wanking off in front of my dad, him walking in and out of the room paying me no mind just leaving me to it.

i didnt start cumming until i was almost 14 and i remember how proud i was. one morning i was knocking one out and i called my dad in my bedroom as soon as i was about to cum so he could see it. he called me a dirty bastard whilst i laughed my ass off.
braveshane
Site Admin

Post by braveshane »

I'm intrigued by your post here and tried to send you a private message but couldn't for some reason? I'd love to share more about what makes you wish that you had the opportunity to masturbate with your dad when you were younger. It certainly would have been a very intimate and unusual experience for both of you, but would have created a very special bond for sure. Maybe we can connect privately to share more about this.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

to be honest i think i was sexual from a very young age but it was definitely exhibitionism with me, i was climbing ropes and poles and getting mad sensations in my groin from very young i didnt understand i was climaxing all i know is i just really liked the feeling and did it as often as i could from as young as i can remember.

i saw my parents having sex from a young age but i was more interested in my dads cock. i was kind of confused because i am uncut but his cock was circumcised and i didnt understand why my cock didn't look like his. my parent split up and my mum got a boyfriend and he was cut too he had a big cock head and i liked how it looked and wanted mine to look like that.

My memories started with me getting out of the bath and going into my mums bedroom and seeing her boyfriends ass going up and down and his balls bouncing about with his cock inside her. i remember looking down at my hard little boy cock with its overhang. i would be in the bath and he would come in and piss in front of me i liked looking at his cock and he knew because i would gorp at it and get erections. long story shot i remember having my hand in his fly when my mother wasnt about. i wasnt conscious of what i was doing until i got to about 8. one day i asked if i could see it he was a reluctant but i said i wouldnt tell anyone. so he took his cock out i remember being so excited stroking it and feeling it in my hand. the smoothness of his helmet, the warmth. he had a really sexy cock! i was tenting in my pants so i pulled them down and said do it to me.

this is kind of where it all starts for me. he took hold of my cock and pulled the foreskin back and i saw my helmet for the first time and i was blown away and liked what i saw. he tugged on it and it wasnt long before i dry spunked and i watched my cock bouncing about like crazy i was like WOW!!!! discovering how to wank was the best thing ever as far as i was concerned.

i got it into my head i wanted to show my mum my cock because i was proud of my new found helmet. so i skinned it back before bath time thats when i realised when i was hard i couldnt get the skin back over the head, so i was running around rock hard with my bellend out. my mum wasnt impressed i was trying to stroke myself and she was telling me to leave it alone but i was like no look watch. she slapped my hand away from it. but i couldnt sit in the bath water my helmet was too sensitive so i would be stood in the bath rock hard until my cock went down and i could roll back over the head.

i started wearing my foreskin skinned back because i liked how it looked and how it felt rubbing on the sheets. i started taking my pyjama bottoms off when i went to bed because i liked the hard ons i would get and when i woke up my cock would be so horny a few tugs and i would dry spunk within seconds. i liked throwing the covers off in a morning when my mum woke me up for school so she could see my cock and i would go to the toilet bottomless

one morning i heard my mums alarm clock go off she usually sticked her head in my door and tells me to get up then goes off into the bathroom. usually i come around throw the covers off wank off then get up and as my cock is going soft i pull the skin back over the head and im go about my day. that morning she came in on me as i just hit the brink of no return. im sprawled out on the bed pantless beating my cock i heard her say ohhh and go into my wardrobe as i was coming back to my senses she put my clothes out and told me to get dressed. all i know was that turned me on beyond belief i was getting hard ons throughout the day at school thinking about it and had to sneak off for a wank in the toilets twice that day.

all i remember was when my cock was hard and skinned back it made me feel so fucking horny and daring.

usually i would wear my foreskin back at night but pull it back over the head in the morning usually after a wank. one day i didnt and my foreskin swelled up like a balloon and i couldnt get it back over the head even when soft. so i had to show my mum and she took me to hospital. they knocked me out and must have got the skin back over the head. so this is when my mum knew i had foreskin issues and understood when i was hard i couldnt get the skin back over and it was sensitive so stroking it was the solution i had found.

it wasnt long after that when i went to stay with my dad, cant remember if it was before my 9th birthday or after. just know it was about then. my dad is a blokes bloke, piss shit or fart in front of you he doesnt care. he would usually be in front of the tv in his boxers with his knob hanging out i would look at it and get hard if my foreskin snapped behind the head i would usually get it out and just play with it.

i guess my dad got use to seeing me with hard ons and just let me get on with it. he didnt make a big deal of it. i think i get some of my habits from him because he would nearly always have his hand down his pants or on his cock. i wold see him stroking his helmet with his thumb whilst he was watching tv. he would come out of his bedroom naked with hard on and walk past my bedroom door to the bathroom. swimming and things there wasnt an issue about being naked in front of each other and there still isnt.