Anyone have a gyno or doctor fetish.

Share your deepest secrets
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Anyone have a gyno or doctor fetish.

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

Just wondering if anyone here has a gyno fetish or doctor fetish like I do. I like reading and watching videos of girls going to the gyno especially if it’s their first time going to the gyno. I also like reading stories and watching videos about guys going to the doctor and getting a physical especially if it involves getting jerked off by the doctor.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Re: Anyone have a gyno or doctor fetish.

Post by ninja1173 »

I posted a story about my visit to the dermatologist where I inadvertently got hard:
https://www.solotouch.com/story/a-visit ... #gsc.tab=0
honormyclit
Site Admin

Post by honormyclit »

Yes, 1000%. There is an episode of Law & Order where the psychiatrist gets a tip of inappropriate touching by a gynecologist and instead of breaking patient/doctor confidentiality she goes to see him to find out for herself. He drugs her and sends out the nurse. She is basically paralyzed and he starts touching her clit and asking how it feels. That is for certain one of my goto masturbation scenarios.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Yes I have a big-time fetish about my wife going to the doctor to get her cunt and tits checked. Of course I knew when she was going and I must admit to jealousy that her male docs (she had two during the times she was going) got to see up close and feel her most intimate parts. She had a beautiful cunt with black well-trimmed bush. When she spread her legs the lips would open slightly by themselves, showing her moist pink interior and protruding clit. Her tits were not big, especially when she was on her back but they were nice handfuls.
So she would head off to her appointment. I was then home alone imagining what was happening. She would strip completely and put on a gown. I know she would pass a kleenex between her flaps so he wouldn't see any goo when he opened her up. In essence, she would prepare for him seeing her spread open. I imagined his two probing fingers checking out everything inside her vagina after he had done a total visual external inspection. He's have the other hand on her pubic hair. He would probe her until he was satisfied. I always wondered if he would get an erection. Then he would do her pap test with the speculum opening her up fully. Of course he would see her anus too and make sure it looked ok.
Then I imagined him moving on to her tits. Did he ever make her sit up so he could see them in all their glory?
I'd have a raging erection all the time she was gone. Then she would return and I'd have her tell me what happened in great detail. I'd pull out my cock and stroke it to a full erection as she told the story. When she was done I would have her show me her cunt while I masturbated at the incredible sight and I imagined his fingers up there and his face just inches away from it.
Site Admin

Post by 14471 »

Mine is kind of an Incest / Medical fetish.
Thinking back to when my mother used to take my temperature with a rectal thermometer has been an inspiration on many occasions.

She would have me pull down my pajama bottoms or remove them. Then, bend over her knee. Using Vaseline, she would grease the thermometer and my rectum.
Instinctively, I would clench as she tried to push the thermometer into me. She would try to calm me be telling me to "relax".
I could feel the cold instrument as she pushed in into me. Holding and twisting it with her fingers. I would lay still and vulnerable until the time was up.
She would ease the thermometer out. The now warm grease oozed out of me.
She would help me off of her lap. Then I would pull up my pajamas and go to bed.
What made it more embarrassing was that, sometimes , my grandmother or brother would be in the room. Just watching. Chatting with my mother, as I lay exposed, half naked, over her knee.

In my fantasies, the feel of the thermometer in my butt, being twisted and manipulated by my mother gives me an involuntarily erection.
When she (or my grandmother) notices, they chuckle sympathetically. But begin petting then stroking me.
Unable to resist, I ejaculate on my mother's leg.
Both she and my grandmother seem elated and entertained by my development.
myownthing
Site Admin

Post by myownthing »

I am into medical fantasy examinations and I let my own mind wonder while being examined in real life situations. I do not act out any of my personal thoughts on medical personnel that examine me.

Here is a recent new fantasy I want to be a part of, helping a sexy girl get fitted for, plus learning to insert, adjust, check and remove a diaphragm for her sexual exploits.
myownthing
Site Admin

Post by myownthing »

Sorry, my picture didn't upload with this post
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Yer a few times at medicals things happen.
Sometimes I go to the clinic now just to show them my cock.
I've realised the best way is to say is my foreskin working ok. They wank you a bit and sometimes they go too far.
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I have not acted out any fantasies or ever said anything while an examination is happening. Probably more so because I do find it a little uncomfortable to be so exposed and not all gyno exams are painless. Maybe it is the curiosity in me, though. I have found myself reading or watching gyno turned sexual videos, imagining myself laying spread, open and vulnerable to a stranger while his or her fingers or/tools are in me. During my most recent gyno appointment, my gyno complimented me on the strength of my core and asked if I went to the gym a lot. While he had two fingers in me, pressing hard to feel my ovaries. I awkwardly replied yes and he said it was some of the strongest vaginal muscles he had felt.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

drippingcee wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:44 am I have not acted out any fantasies or ever said anything while an examination is happening. Probably more so because I do find it a little uncomfortable to be so exposed and not all gyno exams are painless. Maybe it is the curiosity in me, though. I have found myself reading or watching gyno turned sexual videos, imagining myself laying spread, open and vulnerable to a stranger while his or her fingers or/tools are in me. During my most recent gyno appointment, my gyno complimented me on the strength of my core and asked if I went to the gym a lot. While he had two fingers in me, pressing hard to feel my ovaries. I awkwardly replied yes and he said it was some of the strongest vaginal muscles he had felt.
I have a massive gyno and doctor fetish and I've written about it above. I'd love to feel your tight cunt muscles clamp down on my three fingers. This has now caused a nice erection that I must attend to. Thanks!
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I would be happy to discuss gyno “visits” away from the forum if you wish. I can’t help my vaginal muscles clamping down while an examination is being done as I stare at the ceiling, knowing I am fully open to someone essentially between my legs.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Don’t know if I have a fetish but my doctor, a 72 year old woman decided to milk my prostate once. It was a wonderful feeling. Tons came out of me. The next time her PA did it. I jerked off to that memory for months.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

drippingcee wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:31 am I would be happy to discuss gyno “visits” away from the forum if you wish. I can’t help my vaginal muscles clamping down while an examination is being done as I stare at the ceiling, knowing I am fully open to someone essentially between my legs.
@drippingcee I would like to hear more just message me whenever.
smoothwhiteballs

Post by smoothwhiteballs »

My confession concerning going to the doctor is that I love to have a doctor, especially female, see me naked. This has happened now several times, as I now actively choose women doctors.

My latest trip to the urologist, (I recently picked a female one) had me anticipating my nakedness. After peeing in a cup, an nurse brought in a machine which would give her a view of my bladder (ultrasound). She told me to loosen my pants and lie back, so I pulled my pants down slightly to expose my underwear, and lifted my shirt. She had gel which goes on the stomach, and my bulge was obvious as she moved the wand around on my stomach. I only got semi-hard, and then she gave me something to wipe the gel off since she was done. Her explanation was that they want a good view inside my bladder to see if I get rid of all my urine.

The doctor finally showed up, and she was in her thirties. We had a chat, and before long it was time to check my prostate. She had me stand and bend over with my pants down, so all she really saw was my butt, even if her finger was deep in my asshole. This was enough to get me semi-hard.

She asked about concerns, and I had a slight one about my balls, so she said, "turn around" and she grabbed my balls as I stood there. She rolled them in her fingers and felt for the lump I had asked about, so she obviously saw my slightly swollen cock dangling in front of her. If she had felt my balls much longer I might have gotten hard. Then we were done and she gave her recommendations. Of course she was very professional the whole time, but it was fun to finally have a female doctor touching my genitalia.

My Fantasy concerns how far the exam could go if I couldn't control myself. When I pull my pants down and bend over for the rectal exam, the doctor would get down low and pull my cheeks apart to get a good look at my asshole. I always keep it shaved, so she would give a chuckle and comment, "I see you like to groom."

I would mumble something about liking to stay clean and smooth, and she would push her finger into my anus and roll it around. She would continue to comment, and my dick would get hard as she rubbed over my prostate. Even in a medical setting, it is just so sexy to have a woman playing with my prostate, feeling inside my asshole.

She would pull out and ask if there was anything else, and I would sheepishly say I had an issue with my balls. Since she is down so low, she would reach between my legs and gently grab them as they hung below my asshole, and say, "they seem to be fine."

I would explain more, and she would ask me to turn around, so I would slowly turn around and expose my erection as she is right in front of my crotch. All I detect is a smile on her face as I start talking about my balls, and she gently reaches up and begins feeling each one, pulling on them slightly to get a good grip. My penis strains harder, and it raises up to point directly at her face. It is just so sexy to have a pretty female playing with my balls, my hard penis inches from her face.

We are talking about my balls, but she finally says, "I see you get excited easily." I stammer a response, apologize, and try to explain why my penis is so totally erect. She smiles and says, "believe it or not, I see them all the time. Don't worry about it." Just as I am feeling relieved, I see a small bead of precum oozing out of my peehole.

As mortified as I am, my penis is in charge now. The doctor casually reaches over and get a tissue, holds my penis in one hand, and wipes the precum off the tip with the tissue. She gives me a smile and says, "I think we're done. I can give you some privacy if you're not done yet."

My head is pounding as I realize what she is suggesting, and I stammer (once again) that it will not be necessary. I reach down and lift my pants to cover my throbbing erection, trying to make it disappear as I zip up. The doctor leaves and I hear hushed tones in the hallway, as if giving instructions. I have to wonder if she was telling her nurses about my throbbing erection and the precum she had to wipe off. I leave the office without further incident, but I know it wouldn't have taken much more stimulation to reach a further point in the exam: the semen sample.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

smoothwhiteballs wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:18 pm My confession concerning going to the doctor is that I love to have a doctor, especially female, see me naked. This has happened now several times, as I now actively choose women doctors.

My latest trip to the urologist, (I recently picked a female one) had me anticipating my nakedness. After peeing in a cup, an nurse brought in a machine which would give her a view of my bladder (ultrasound). She told me to loosen my pants and lie back, so I pulled my pants down slightly to expose my underwear, and lifted my shirt. She had gel which goes on the stomach, and my bulge was obvious as she moved the wand around on my stomach. I only got semi-hard, and then she gave me something to wipe the gel off since she was done. Her explanation was that they want a good view inside my bladder to see if I get rid of all my urine.

The doctor finally showed up, and she was in her thirties. We had a chat, and before long it was time to check my prostate. She had me stand and bend over with my pants down, so all she really saw was my butt, even if her finger was deep in my asshole. This was enough to get me semi-hard.

She asked about concerns, and I had a slight one about my balls, so she said, "turn around" and she grabbed my balls as I stood there. She rolled them in her fingers and felt for the lump I had asked about, so she obviously saw my slightly swollen cock dangling in front of her. If she had felt my balls much longer I might have gotten hard. Then we were done and she gave her recommendations. Of course she was very professional the whole time, but it was fun to finally have a female doctor touching my genitalia.

My Fantasy concerns how far the exam could go if I couldn't control myself. When I pull my pants down and bend over for the rectal exam, the doctor would get down low and pull my cheeks apart to get a good look at my asshole. I always keep it shaved, so she would give a chuckle and comment, "I see you like to groom."

I would mumble something about liking to stay clean and smooth, and she would push her finger into my anus and roll it around. She would continue to comment, and my dick would get hard as she rubbed over my prostate. Even in a medical setting, it is just so sexy to have a woman playing with my prostate, feeling inside my asshole.

She would pull out and ask if there was anything else, and I would sheepishly say I had an issue with my balls. Since she is down so low, she would reach between my legs and gently grab them as they hung below my asshole, and say, "they seem to be fine."

I would explain more, and she would ask me to turn around, so I would slowly turn around and expose my erection as she is right in front of my crotch. All I detect is a smile on her face as I start talking about my balls, and she gently reaches up and begins feeling each one, pulling on them slightly to get a good grip. My penis strains harder, and it raises up to point directly at her face. It is just so sexy to have a pretty female playing with my balls, my hard penis inches from her face.

We are talking about my balls, but she finally says, "I see you get excited easily." I stammer a response, apologize, and try to explain why my penis is so totally erect. She smiles and says, "believe it or not, I see them all the time. Don't worry about it." Just as I am feeling relieved, I see a small bead of precum oozing out of my peehole.

As mortified as I am, my penis is in charge now. The doctor casually reaches over and get a tissue, holds my penis in one hand, and wipes the precum off the tip with the tissue. She gives me a smile and says, "I think we're done. I can give you some privacy if you're not done yet."

My head is pounding as I realize what she is suggesting, and I stammer (once again) that it will not be necessary. I reach down and lift my pants to cover my throbbing erection, trying to make it disappear as I zip up. The doctor leaves and I hear hushed tones in the hallway, as if giving instructions. I have to wonder if she was telling her nurses about my throbbing erection and the precum she had to wipe off. I leave the office without further incident, but I know it wouldn't have taken much more stimulation to reach a further point in the exam: the semen sample.
Many years ago I had a prostrate exam for the first time. It was painful but I didn’t hate it. Later I had another prostrate exam by a male doctor. He stuck his finger up my ass and I had an orgasmic sensation. When I got home I masturbated furiously thinking of the finger or a cock up my ass.