Anyone else like nudist pics?

Share your deepest secrets
footlover28
Site Admin

Re: Anyone else like nudist pics?

Post by footlover28 »

Oh yeah, love nudist pics. Seeing them walking around and doing everything naked without a care gets me rock hard.
sven79

Post by sven79 »

I love nudist pictures and have a pretty good collection of them. There's something about implying or interpreting something sexual into a situation or picture that is not really meant to be sexual. For me, it sometimes gives an additional kick.

The same counts in a somewhat different way for clothed pictures or just looking at pretty faces.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:31 am I was raised with nudist magazines on the coffee table. My first toilet wank was with nudist magazines, then came Cosmopolitan magazine.
Those old nudist magazines were a major motivator for me being an exhibitionist. I loved being the only one naked with clothed people at all kinds of events. Doing that made me feel like I was one of the nude people in those old magazines.
Always loved them.
I never stopped masturbating with Cosmo - first orgasm with Cosmo was in 1978 and I can't imagine just how many Cosmo inspired orgasms have followed since then!
anitacosmolover

nick58 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:10 am As someone who has been going to nude beaches for years, nothing is more of a turn on to see people of all ages so relaxed with their bodies. Always tunrs me on
Great isn't it. My partner and I are nudists and with summer not far away, we went down to our local nudist beach recently. We've gotten in to discussing the penises we see as they "swing" past us - kinda fun.
anitacosmolover

nick58 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:10 am As someone who has been going to nude beaches for years, nothing is more of a turn on to see people of all ages so relaxed with their bodies. Always tunrs me on
Great isn't it. My partner and I are nudists and with summer not far away, we went down to our local nudist beach recently. We've gotten in to discussing the penises we see as they "swing" past us - kinda fun.
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

I am in a nudist club and love the uninhibited feeling of walking, swimming and dancing naked. The bodies are of natural people of all shapes and sizes. The most difficult thing is that it is protocol to look into people’s eyes as you talk to them. You have to steal a quick glance at tits when you get a chance. So I do like buying naturist magazines and having a long slow wank.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

I live nudist pics of family, friends, strangers, old and young/younger, male.or female.

Seeing them outside, at the beach, shower, bed, kitchen, living room, playing sports, peeing... so sexy!!!
ezwriter2000
Site Admin

Post by ezwriter2000 »

As a teen back in the day, uncle had nudist mags. Cousins shared the magazines. 1970s and anything goes.