Want to get caught

Share your deepest secrets
wankwank
Site Admin

Re: Want to get caught

Post by wankwank »

you lot have made me feel a whole lot better because ive felt weirded out for being an exhibitionist to my mum and others but they are memories i still masturbate to even to this day,

i grew up with my mum until 8 then my dad until i was about 14 then back at my mums.

i became conscious of my cock at about 7-8 for some reason i got it in my head that i wanted my mum to see my cock. she had see it uncut but never skinned back and rock hard. one bath time i plucked up the courage and walked in rock hard with my helmet out stroking my cock. she wasnt impress and told me to leave it alone but i was like no look, watch. she wasnt having it. i kind of grew out of that but when i was about 14 we were on holiday private place high walls private pool. so i decided to walk around naked noticed my mum look down at my cock. so that led me onto skinning my foreskin back so she could see my helmet. i noticed she looked down longer than usual and it aroused me. so im laying by the pool on a sun bed. my mum calls out asking if i want a drink and i thought let her see your rock hard cock in all its glory. by the time she came back i was rock hard rubbing sun tan oil into my skin. she lays down on the sun bed next to me. i got to my cock and rubbed that cream into my rock hard cock laying there eyes closed i just thought fuck it and started wanking it letting out silent groans of pleasure. speeding up more and more as i got into it until i let it blast like a fountain. i laid there got my composure back reached for a towel wiped the cum off my chest and just lay there for a while until i decided to jump in the pool. i wanked off every day out in the sun by the pool didnt care if she saw me or not. one occasion i had just wanked and had cum still dribbling out of my spent cock and i walked from the pool into the house she walked past me and looked down at my cock it got instantly hard again knowing she saw my cum dribbling out of my knob.

i would call those memories up in my mind and wank myself stupid to them. i was around 24 and i was staying at my mums between flats. i couldnt stop thinking about showing her my grown man cock. i had worked myself up into a frenzy and i was rampant all day. hard on all the way home on the tube. walk in the back door into the kitchen and just whipped my cock out and started playing with it. let my pants drop to the floor tugging away. in walks my mum she was startled and said ohhhhhh. i said look at this i pull my skin right back and get my bell end right out and wave it about then start tugging away at it again. she put the stuff in the sink and im saying look at that cock, look at that! then tug at it some more. i want you to see me cum and i shot ropes of cum out of my swollen head right across the kitchen. she walked out and said you better clean that up. i wanked myself silly over that.

stayed at my aunties once. i had a wank when i went to bed and shot my load on my chest and fell asleep. she told me the next day she came into my room probably to turn the bedside lamp off. so she saw my spent cock and cum.

i had to sleep with my dad once at my aunties. i liked sleeping with my foreskin rolled back and the head exposed. it would give me raging hard ons throughout the night but i like how it rubbed in my pyjamas. my cock would get so horny a quick rub and i would shoot my dry load. so i wake up raging hard on few strokes and ive cum only to hear my dad say go to sleep.

my mum had a friend he would take me swimming. i remember watching him dry off afterwards and i would get a hard on looking at his cock. he knew i liked looking at it and made comments like you like to look you do. or you like it don't you. i was in his car with him when i was older the thought show him your cock popped into my mind and im there with a raging hard on in my pants plucking up the courage, so i whip it out and said look and started playing with my cock and asked him to get his out. he seemed really reluctant so i said im not going to tell anyone and he took it out. after all those years of wanking thinking about his cock i finally had it in my hands stroking it. first cock man cock i had ever felt, i was so horned up i said do it to me, that was the first time a grown man had touched it. man did i shoot my load then he wanked himself off. every time i caught him alone after that i would have him wank me off