Fetish for my own dick

Share your deepest secrets
fucklicker
Site Admin

Fetish for my own dick

Post by fucklicker »

I'm not sure if anyone else can relate to this or not. I have a fetish for my own dick. As I write this, I've been edging and stroking for the past 7 hours. I'm completely in love with my own dick. While I've been edging I've been swallowing my own precum and I've pissed in my own mouth. I get really horny when I share pics of my dick and people tell me I have a sexy cock. I also swallow all of cumshots, which are huge. Does anyone else experience this?
vtemnotu
Site Admin

Re: Fetish for my own dick

Post by vtemnotu »

Yep! I love my cock. Obviously love to pleasure it. But also love looking at it in the mirror. And I LOVE the smell of my come. Swallow from time to time. If I could I suck my cock daily.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

You don’t to have to explain. I love hard cocks that have the same shape as mine (pics on profile page). Certain shape cocks do not turn me on. I should have had an identical twin to play with, haha.
semicircum
Site Admin

Post by semicircum »

I have a fetish for my Dick and DickHair.
I absolutely get off on looking at my Dick and DickHair, either by looking down over my hairy chest and hairy belly were l focus my gaze on the afore mentioned. Or while staring longingly and lovingly at my Dick and DickHair in the mirror. As l turn side to side admiring my pride and joy and best friend, I sometimes talk to my Dick and DickHair as l go about my admiration. While doing the above in the mirror, my Hairy Dick would start to twitch and leak precum. My fingers would start fiddling and fondling with my Hairy Dick, causing my Dick to lengthen to 5.5 - 6.0 inches of stiffness. Which quite often ends up in full beautiful Masturbation. I fucking love it.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

I understand completely. I, too, love my penis. I love my penis so much that the entire motivation for learn how to self suck was so that I could make out with my penis. I love what it does, I love how it looks, I love how it feels, I love how he represents me and my gender. I love that essentially he is me, he is my core, my center, my being. When people want to see "me" or have "me" they go for my penis and see him and have him. I love that a nudist friend once asked if he could say hello to me properly and when I said sure he stepped up and groped my penis and sac and said that my penis was who I truly was and now he had properly met me.
Sometimes I just like to look down at it and I pull my foreskin back to reveal him in his full pink majesty and I look at his cute little mouth and I just want to shove my tongue inside him and suck on his sweet sweet meat until he surrenders to me and gives me my seeds.
siferius91
Site Admin

Post by siferius91 »

Perhaps we love our dicks so much because they give us so much joy?

And also I think I have built up a connection - when I look at my penis, it reminds all the great orgasms I had thanks to it.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

:D quote=blackboxer500 post_id=11672 time=1594404948 user_id=8805]
You don’t to have to explain. I love hard cocks that have the same shape as mine (pics on profile page). Certain shape cocks do not turn me on. I should have had an identical twin to play with, haha.
[/quote]
Mine is prettier than yours. :D :D
laboka
Site Admin

Post by laboka »

Guys. And how about trying something other than masturbation, because I personally am very attracted to bdsm massage and to some extent Foot worship London https://www.nicolebdsm.com/foot-worship-in-london/ . In short, it's good to masturbate and I advise you to join the very intriguing and incendiary actions of the goddess Nicole. She really knows how to make you obey, all her scenes are always saturated with emotions.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Wouldn't worry. Most guys are the same. I love the look of mine and showing it off.
charlesbarrett
Site Admin

Post by charlesbarrett »

Perhaps we love our dicks so much because they give.
ezwriter2000
Site Admin

Post by ezwriter2000 »

It is possible. Pink mushroom head. 6 inches and looks so nice. Think i would love to suck one that is a twin.
horsemanuk

Post by horsemanuk »

I can totally relate to this. often just holding and looking at my own dick turns me on. I love how it hangs and how fat it is, how it swings and sways. its probably one of the reasons I jack off so often.
thequiet1

Post by thequiet1 »

Yeah about the same here. I most of the night to my self so I am going to walking around nude while dripping and practice some cock/ball tying. I have never really shared with others video or pic wise. But I do enjoy myself.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

thequiet1 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:36 am I have never really shared with others video or pic wise. But I do enjoy myself.
You should try it sometime - it quite the turn on!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I have always looked at my cock even before I started having erections. When I started having that wonderful feeling as I touched my cock I noticed that it was getting hard and one day I had a huge erection. Then I masturbated and discovered the greatest sensation ever. I still like to look at my cock and admire its beauty. I managed to suck it a few times and tasted my cum. The best part of my body is definitely my cock. I love it.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I'm completely obsessed with my cock and love showing it off. I'll happily strip naked and wank myself off for any man or boy who wants to watch.