first man i ever sucked off (cottaging)

Share your deepest secrets
spengle
Site Admin

first man i ever sucked off (cottaging)

Post by spengle »

as a young lad i was really attracted to grown mens cocks. i would look at mags and videos but always ended up watching the men. wondering how their cock felt in that pussy. admiring how sexy their cocks looked. big ones, fat ones, cut, uncut how each one was so different. some really turned me on some not so.

on a saturday morning my dad use to take me to the supermarket with him. i told him i needed to go to the toilet. so i go to the bathroom get myself sat on the toilet and i notice these little holes in the wall. some had stuffed pieces of toilet paper in. curiosity got the better of me so i looked through and i see into the empty cubical next to me. i hear someone come into the bathroom and go into that cubical and i hear pissing, it sounded like a horse echoing off the walls. so i look. my eye literally pops out. there is one sexy looking cut cock. nice big mushroom head on it pissing away.

by now im rock hard and tugging on my cock. i like looking at flaccid cocks so this was really do it for me. then when he started wanking and shaking all the piss off the head, tugging the skin just over the glands. flopping it about it looked like a pendulum swinging. then he went into his pocket just leaving his cock hanging there for me to admire. pulled out a tissue and started wiping his helmet. as soon as he left i shot my load. then went and found my dad. he was going off about why i took so long. all that was in my mind after that was going back there and looking at some more cocks. now and then after school instead of playing in the park. i would walk into town go to that toilet and watch some cocks pissing and have a wank then come home. i was never interested in anything other than that.

i thought watching cocks piss was sexy enough then one day i heard someone go in the cubical and i look he pulls his pants down and gets settled on the toilet then starts playing with his cock. im drooling. watching a nice average size cut cock get stroked. watching it get red and angry until it shoots. the guy just let it spray. spunk shooting out of his bell end in every direction. i watched him clean himself up. as soon as he left i started wanking like a maniac. someone else comes in and i shoot my load to the sound of someone pissing.

this supermarket underwent a refit and the toilets were never the same after that. so quite a few years passed. it wasnt until i was 16 and started working in the town centre that i found another toilet. stumbled across it on my lunch break one day. this was just one cubical with a spy hole to a 4 man urinal trough. this toilet was busy too always a constant flow of men coming in to piss. so some lunch breaks i would go there watch some cock and have a wank. one say in comes a guy instead of pissing he starts wanking. really nice cut cock on him. he is stood far enough that i can see his face and he is an attractive man. late 30's i would say. just a handsome guy next door type really manly looking. im plucking up the courage to make something happen. so i open the cubical door and gesture him to come the cubical. he gets to the door cock sticking out almost at face level. i ask him to come in, he says no he is scared. so i say let me suck it then. he aims it at my face and my mouth launches onto it and starts sucking. ive been waiting years for this moment and i was loving every second of it but it only lasted a few minutes. feeling his warm meat in my mouth, the smoothness of his cock head, the taste of his cock, the smell of his body, he smelt clean and fresh. he shot his load in my mouth. i honestly hadnt put much thought into that happening and if im honest i wasnt impressed. he could have at least told me he was about to bust so i could have decided to continue sucking or pull off and watch it shoot which i would have actually preferred. he quickly puts himself away smiles at me and leaves.

im there with his cum in my mouth not knowing what to do and not knowing how to feel about it. so i spat it into the toilet, big blob of cum just floating there. then the taste hit me. i didnt appreciating that either it was almost making my mouth tingle. i was full of mixed emotions when i left there. i started plucking out the things i enjoyed about the experience and i started buzzing off the fact that i had just sucked my first ever man cock. my mouth had just lost its virginity.

i see him stood outside a shop looking into the window. he sees me and turns to me smiles and says hi. it was like he wanted to talk to me. i just smiled back and walked pass. part of me wanted to talk to him but a bigger part of me felt like he took a liberty cumming in my mouth without giving me the choice or asking for permission. i dont know why i felt like that but i did. i saw him once again quite some time after maybe even a year or two. i was in town looking in a shop window minding my own and he came up to me all smiles and said hello. i dont know why but i just snarled at him and walked off. i was kicking myself as i walked away thinking you could be having a load of fun you know. but i just wasnt ready at this stage. it was just meant to be a bit of peephole fun and a wank. sucking cock was never the plan but god dam did i like it.
tannedstan
Site Admin

Re: first man i ever sucked off (cottaging)

Post by tannedstan »

Yeah, not cool not letting you know when he was going to cum. That's just common courtesy. Never tried a glory hole before, but I always announce when I'm getting close. Some guys love to swallow, some don't. Maybe you made him cum faster than he was planning? Says something about your sucking skills. I'm sure you've had many more fulfilling experiences since then!
likesallthings
Site Admin

Re: first man i ever sucked off (cottaging)

Post by likesallthings »

The first man I ever sucked was my uncle. I had sucked my older cousin and a couple of older boys but never a man.

He would come to my bed at night. He would play with my young cock and suck me as well as he jacked off. I am sure he had no clue of my experiences due to my age. He finally started making sure I was awake. This led to me sucking him and jacking me off. We did this for about three years. I continued enjoying the older boys and my best friend. It also helped me being able to seduce young girls.