Sex with your children

Share your deepest secrets
wanklover

Re: Sex with your children

Post by wanklover »

If by 'sex with your children' you mean sexual intercourse, then I don't know about other countries but here in the UK that is illegal and if caught would probably land you in prison & if the children were under 18 you would also be branded a Paedo & placed on the sex offenders list !!
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

Teacherjenny would love to talk with you about sex with your son. That is so hot
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I remember one of my first encounters with my cousin. I was 14 and she was 12. i remember showing her my dick and she touched it and held it for a few seconds. i was very hard and it felt so good. I spend a long time trying to get to repeat that scene.
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

blackcatbone wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:02 am I remember one of my first encounters with my cousin. I was 14 and she was 12. i remember showing her my dick and she touched it and held it for a few seconds. i was very hard and it felt so good. I spend a long time trying to get to repeat that scene.
I had a similar experience with my cousin around the same ages. We actually tried sex but she was too tight to get in her