Sex with your children

Share your deepest secrets
anat2nas
Site Admin

Re: Sex with your children

Post by anat2nas »

seemslikeaniceplace wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:30 am Do step daughters count?
I’d say so!!
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

anat2nas wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:46 pm
seemslikeaniceplace wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:30 am Do step daughters count?
I’d say so!!
Definitely yes
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

acantha333 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:25 pm My fiancé told me about something that happened to him years ago when his oldest son was around 4 or 5....he said he and his then wife used to sometimes let their son sleep with them when he had nightmares.
One night their son came into the bedroom scared and wanted to sleep with them, no problem right?
Hours later, they knew their son was sleeping soundly, his wife started stoking her husbands cock, them she took the covers off him and gave him a long and satisfying blow job....
A few nights later their son again asked to sleep with them, no problem, come on in... My man can sleep through the loudest shit, and I have to shake him to wake him up, so it's easy to see why he didn't wake up sooner than he did... His son had apparently been awake that night mommy was sucking daddies cock because he woke up to his son sucking his cock deeply.
He said at first he was horrified, but his cock was rock hard and his kids mouth was eager to suck, so he looked over at his sleeping wife to make sure she wasn't awake and just let it happen.
Many years later, the son is around 17 or 18, and askes his dad to check out a "spot" that's on the underside of his shaft, so my man goes into the bathroom with him and his son drops his shorts to show daddy the "spot", My man said his cock was HUGE! not even fully hard and was about 9" long... my man said he knelt down to closely "look" at the said spot, and the son started breathing a bit faster, his cock started to get hard, and my man said he was just transfixed on this beautiful cock!
He said he tried not to touch it in any way, but he slightly grazed it with his hand as he "inspected" this spot.
He said he told his son that it looks like nothing to be worried about and promptly left the bathroom and jacked off in his bedroom.
To this day his son, who is now 31 sometimes will show him his hard bulge in his pants, or make sure daddy is there when he gets undressed, I told him to just stroke him off, it's what he's been wanting to do forever. I want to watch.
I agree that he should just stroke his son’s cock and yes you should definitely watch or join in
havokswim
Site Admin

Post by havokswim »

wankwank wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:44 am to be honest it sexualised me and turned me pervy.
I had a similar thing. My mom liked to “inspect” my naked dick after bathtime and my sister, who is 4 years older than me, used to spy on me when I would pee.

I’m sure that’s why I was such a pervy kid.

I think the time that affected me the most was when she had friends over and, as I was peeing, I heard giggling and turned to see my sister and two of her friends grinning faces as I felt the piss flow from my cock, right in front of them. It really left an impression on me and led to me becoming a flasher.

By the time I got to school, I was playing “show me yours, I’ll show you mine” during nap time and constantly showing flashing the girls on the playground.

I took swimming lessons at a local high school, every summer of my youth. Before every lesson, one of the lifeguards/teachers would lead the group of boys through the locker room to the showers and out onto the pool deck. Whenever one of the young women led us through, I’d find some way to flash her while peeing in a urinal as she stood there, waiting for me.

Huh…considering all that, I guess it makes sense that I’d grow up into the type of guy who tastes and smells his mom’s and sister’s used panties…
hiimdave

Post by hiimdave »

squirtn4crtn wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:25 pm My adult,34 yr old daughter gets high on meth and sends me videos and picks of her
I'd be so turned on if I knew my gf sent pics n videos to her parents like that
moundherbald

Post by moundherbald »

Growing up I'd seen my mom suck and fuck several different men sometimes more than one at once so it came as no surprise to me when I got old enough to start playing with myself that she would be the object of my desires at first I'd just watch her get fucked and suck some guys cock while I stroked my cock listening to all the dirty things my mom would say to the men who she was with talking about her tight virgin little girl Pussy telling them how big their cocks were and how she couldn't get enough cock, so when she drunkenly offered to suck my cock one night I was ecstatic especially since I was only 15 and never having had a blow job before I was in heaven, unfortunately that's the only time she ever made an advance towards me but i still got to watch her suck and fuck all the time and occasionally I was able to play with her pussy and tits while she was passed out. I can still see her pussy lips as I'd gently finger her while I played with my cock until I was ready to cum then I'd just rub my cock up and down her wet slit, barely putting the head inside her and cover her in my cum... I always secretly hoped she'd wake up one time as my throbbing cock is in my hand just as I'm shoving it inside her just to see what she'd do
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

step mom and i, masturbate every other day. she shaved me 40 years ago, and still smooth. got to love family fun
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

step mom and i, masturbate every other day. she shaved me 40 years ago, and still smooth. got to love family fun
xjudex

Post by xjudex »

I would give a testicle to watch mother and son have sex.I spent plenty evenings by a school Budds place and became somewhat part of the family.We both were 12 at the time and needless to say, experiencing the puberty fuelled state of perpetual horniness.His mom was unmarried and was damn hot.Morne,my pal let me in on top secret info,that he perves on his mom and masturbates whilst she is undressing.He asked me if i would like a show to which the answer was obvious.He had us sneak into her room which led to her own bathroom.As we got to the room,i notice the bathroom door unclosed and there, bending over to turn the taps was aunty Shirley,clad in a thong only and her most amazing ass in sight.I froze ,as it's the very first occasion i see a half naked grown up other than my mags.I found myself numb, studying the bulging mound pushing back between her thighs and those huge peachy checks.I briefly searched for my fellow peeper and couldn't believe that my dear friend stood there,pants at the ankles with his thin boner in his fist,wanking.The room light was thankfully off so we were somewhat stealth.He egged me on to " get done", assuming that I too am going to relieve myself.He was damn right..!I snuck real close and began to work my stiffy with passion.What happened thereafter was a blur,for a few seconds.When I got my senses back,his mom was standing right infront of me.Morne seemed to have vanished and I'm in a rather awkward place , trying to find a word to say.She had a raised eyebrow with the question to what exactly I'm doing.I started to tremble but her next statement shocked me even more."Go on,she say, keep going and finish what you doing right here".I hesitantly touched my deflated member."She looked at it and laughed."You got such a fright, your boner is gone.I felt like the earth could swallow me just then and there,as my preteen penis was quite smallish in appearance when its just in its underdeveloped state.I began rambling apologies but she hushed me, taking my wrist and led me to what i believed was the door.Only to hear her order me to stand by the bed.I watched the towel fall to the floor and she got on the bed, still in thongs only and lay on her front.I want you to feel relaxed coz today its your day, I'm going to lay here and you have 5 minutes to finish up.You can get on the bed if you like".I was gobsmacked.I couldn't move a muscle."I know that you boys are at the horny age so i want to help you.If you like,you can lay on me and feel what its like.You were looking at that weren't you" she asked.She pulled me towards her and sternly told me to remove my pants.She half yanked it to assert her order."Put yourself on me!...I got on her and my penis snaked to nestle between her huge ass cheeks, dwarfing it even more.My hips began to jerk back and forth by itself and seconds later i was grinding her crack uncontrollably,my dick felt sensations that had my erection at fullmast and rock hard, sliding between her butt."That young penis is enjoying it isn't it,its growing so nice now."She reached back and position my little young erection into her asshole, pushing back so my entire cock sank into her all at once.Lets just say... This was the beginning of my lust for moms and incest ...The foundation for the sexually unique person I've evolved into.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

When visiting my best uncle ever during a Saturday evening, he asked me to come back again but just my son and me.

The following weekend I was back to my uncle. After few beer uncle asked me sleep over cause I would lose my driver license. I knew that after 3 beer I was fine but I decided to stay. I called the ex wife and told her that we would sleep there and come back sometimes the next day.

We watched the TV while shooting the shit when uncle, out of no where, asked me if I would watch one of his favorite movies. Yes I said.so he change the channel on the TV, sat back down and told my son to sit on his laps.

Once he pushed play I understood... gay movie. My son saw uncle and his friends kissing, peeing with them but nothing more. When we saw the 2 guys naked and kissing my son looked at me and I said sit down relax it is OK.

Uncle understood... his hands went everywhere. After a while he got my son naked and he jerked him off, played with his balls and nipples all that while kissing his neck and ears.

Uncle got naked then sat back down with my boy sitting on his bare legs. My son played with his cock and uncle's cock. Meanwhile I was naked and jerking off.

It didn't take a long time for my uncle to jerk off while in the movie one guy was fucking the other one.

Seeing the movie and real sex in the living room I couldn't hold it. I exploded... I cum and loved watching both scenes.

Uncle jerked off and cum on my son's cock. He turn my son and licked all the cum on his tiny cock, balls and belly.

We went to bed all together in uncle's bed. He spoon my son all night.

You can imagine the rest of the night and the following morning.
jknjiss

Post by jknjiss »

I have recently with my stepdaughter. I've been around her since she was young. She went on vacation last year and ever since she came back our relationship has changed. Started with her accidentally touching my dick randomly a few times and trying to come into the bathroom while I'm in the shower. Over the last few months we it has evolved slowly to the point where she watches me masterbate while she teased me. I "accidentally" sprayed all over her last time which to my delight she didn't mind . My bad I'm not a story teller like most of the users here. Love all the stories!
pervymomluver

Post by pervymomluver »

hi... yes... 37F bi single mom here. I have 1 son. he still lives with me. we are extremely sexual... but it's def not for everyone.

it's DEFINITELY for me though!!!!!! fuck i love it soo much
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I’ve never had children but I did have sex of a sort with my mom when I was a boy.
Her rules were simple,
I could touch her anywhere I wanted.
I could lick, kiss and suck her anywhere and everywhere.
The only hole I could put my penis in was her mouth but my fingers could go into her anytime.
Both of us were nudists so we spent a lot of time nude together.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

I don't have a personal story, but over the decades that I played with my cock on cam on Chaturbate, I had many conversations with guys looking for daddy cock or grandpa cock. They told me stories about very early sexual experiences with older male members of the family-- stepdads, uncles, grandpas, and neighbors. I was shocked at first, but they seemed to have very good memories of the experiences, so I do not judge (to this day, on another site, I continue to hear such stories). The early experiences definitely left the guys with a strong desire to watch and play with older cocks. I usually asked if they had single moms, and that seemed to be the pattern As boys they craved the attention of an older man, and in most cases the older relative was a kind, gentle, loving man. This is far more common than I ever suspected.
perejohn41
Site Admin

Post by perejohn41 »

I grew up with a very strict mother and she made sure never to show anything. She did have the most beautiful titties, 44D and she always wore tops that would accent them. I spent many a day masturbating to the thought of them. After I was married, I got the opportunity to feel them and I did, but only for a few minutes.

My daughter is currently driving me bananas with her 40F titties. She will show them off to me about once or twice a week. I know that she is aware of what she is doing but I have yet to do anything with her. Soon, maybe.
kandia0404

Post by kandia0404 »

Although I had quite the experiences with an older brother and a younger cousin. Never with a parent, though I have wondered if I might have had the opportunity with my father. I had seen him naked here and there as a kid. A couple times with his boner poking through the fly of his boxers in the morning. Always liked catching a peek.
Later on after my parents split he gave me the birds and the bees talk when I was 14 at which time I came out to him as gay.
Now after that and in hindsight I realize he would make more sexual jokes around me. He would conveniently need to come into the bathroom for something while I was in the shower or getting dressed. He would also always seem to need to use the urinal next to me when we were out, and seemed to really show himself off to me. Then when he was done he would say “more than two shakes and you’re just playing with it” and proceed to give himself many more than two shakes. This happened often enough that I would just stare at his cock while he was going and he would stare at mine. Whenever in the car alone together he seemed to paw at his crotch a lot.
So Do you all think he was trying to make something happen?
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

acantha333 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:25 pm . . . his oldest son was around 4 or 5 . . .
His son had apparently been awake that night mommy was sucking daddies cock because he woke up to his son sucking his cock deeply.
He said at first he was horrified, but his cock was rock hard and his kids mouth was eager to suck, so he looked over at his sleeping wife to make sure she wasn't awake and just let it happen.
My prick is so fucking hard reading that - you've got me wanking! :twisted:
learn2fly

Post by learn2fly »

Im a young mom (25) and I dont myself particularly want to have sex with my young daughter but I have a super strong desire to find a man for her to be with sexually. I feel crazy but I think about this all the time and have such a desire to see it and promote it.
baldknobber

Post by baldknobber »

learn2fly wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:38 am Im a young mom (25) and I dont myself particularly want to have sex with my young daughter but I have a super strong desire to find a man for her to be with sexually. I feel crazy but I think about this all the time and have such a desire to see it and promote it.
To clarify - you have a desire to see a man be with your daughter sexually?
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

oneofthem wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:55 pm When visiting my best uncle ever during a Saturday evening, he asked me to come back again but just my son and me.

The following weekend I was back to my uncle. After few beer uncle asked me sleep over cause I would lose my driver license. I knew that after 3 beer I was fine but I decided to stay. I called the ex wife and told her that we would sleep there and come back sometimes the next day.

We watched the TV while shooting the shit when uncle, out of no where, asked me if I would watch one of his favorite movies. Yes I said.so he change the channel on the TV, sat back down and told my son to sit on his laps.

Once he pushed play I understood... gay movie. My son saw uncle and his friends kissing, peeing with them but nothing more. When we saw the 2 guys naked and kissing my son looked at me and I said sit down relax it is OK.

Uncle understood... his hands went everywhere. After a while he got my son naked and he jerked him off, played with his balls and nipples all that while kissing his neck and ears.

Uncle got naked then sat back down with my boy sitting on his bare legs. My son played with his cock and uncle's cock. Meanwhile I was naked and jerking off.

It didn't take a long time for my uncle to jerk off while in the movie one guy was fucking the other one.

Seeing the movie and real sex in the living room I couldn't hold it. I exploded... I cum and loved watching both scenes.

Uncle jerked off and cum on my son's cock. He turn my son and licked all the cum on his tiny cock, balls and belly.

We went to bed all together in uncle's bed. He spoon my son all night.

You can imagine the rest of the night and the following morning.
Oh God, I'm imagining!