Anyone ever play doctor as a kid

Share your deepest secrets
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Anyone ever play doctor as a kid

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

Did anyone here ever play doctor as a kid? I can remember a few times when I was younger playing doctor with the neighbor boy and with some of my cousins and one time with my younger brother.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Re: Anyone ever play doctor as a kid

Post by jimmyl55 »

I played doctor with some neighborhood kids. We had a 2nd floor in our garage, which led to some innocent play, at first, without any parental interruptions. When I got a little older and a bit more curious, I got my little sister to play with me and that's when things become a bit more experimental and ultimately sexual for us. Lots of fond memories of doctor games!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

When I was quite young I managed to obtain a large piece of fabric (an old bedsheet maybe) and set up a tent in the back court that I imagined was private inside which a friendly girl and I spent many happy hours taking turns at being doctor and "examining" each other. Later on our medical practice grew to include another boy of about the same age.
dom53
Site Admin

Post by dom53 »

Many, many times when I was young I played doctor with neighbor girls and cousins. Now I like to play Amateur Gynecologist with women. Love to use my speculum & give, perverted exams!
oldgibson7
Site Admin

Post by oldgibson7 »

At a pretty young age, I can remember pretty vividly playing Dr. with the little girl who would eventually become my step sister. We never talked about it. We also never talked about the time she forgot to lock the bathroom door and I accidentally walked in on her completely nude. She was a teenager by then and still one of the hottest bodies I’ve ever seen... if only for a second or two.
scottie1313
Site Admin

Post by scottie1313 »

Hey guys ya I did. I'm guessing around 8 yrs old. Me and two of my friends used to pull down our pants in front of each other. One boy one girl. The boy had an older female cousin who found out and made me be her patient while he watched. I still think that's where I got this desire to submit to chicks sometimes.
Site Admin

Post by 14471 »

I had an older guy play doctor with me (m) when I was younger.

Also had a neighbor girl that liked to play, "show me yours, I'll show you mine". But her dad caught us. That was the end of that.
freethinker
Site Admin

Re: Any nhione ever play doctor as a kid

Post by freethinker »

Hi I'm "Jim". My sister, "Christina" and I are 2 years apart and we absolutely played doctor many times. We would triage and "revive" eachother. Followed by an exam. On one occasion she decided to give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Our lips touched for the first time. I was shocked but it wasn't weird at all. We giggled about it curiously and decided to make it part of our doctoral routines. My chest compressions allowed me to touch her blooming breasts and I found myself wanting to see her nipples. As the touching became more personal we began to make out a little during mouth-to-mouth. I finally decided to lift up her shirt to listen to her heart beat, I gently massaged her nipples. She jumped on me and we kissed for real this time. We made out like lovers. I came in my pants.
We started making out everytime we finished playing doctor. Our examinations become more thorough. Clothes were removed regularly and we got used to seeing eachother naked. She decided that taking my blood pressure meant she had to squeeze my naked penis. I figured the best way to take her temperature was to put the tip of my pinkie slightly inside or her vagina. Soon we were masturbating eachother a little more each time. It was fun playing doctor and now it was exciting too. We were risking getting caught, we shared a dirty secret but most of all it was interesting and entertaining. It was progressing past playing doctor though. After successfully reviving me one morning, she removed her shirt and pretended to tie my hands up. She told me I needed surgery and placed me under amnestisia. To my shock and grateful delight,
she placed her mouth on my penis and began kissing it intensely. I made her stop right before cumming in her mouth and cum shot all over my chest. We laughed so hard. Now it was my turn to be doctor but instead I climbed on top of her and sucked her perfect nipples so sweetly. I was between her legs and my grinding had her squirming,
I had never seen my sister this way before. She stared me right in my eyes while I gave her an orgasm. We were done with playing doctor all together. Anytime we could be alone we were all over eachother. We dry humped and made out passionately everyday. We made it clear to eachother that we both wanted to have sex together and we made a plan for the next time mom was at work. A few days later we would have our chance. I was so excited because the closest I had been to sex was when I sniffed mom's dirty panties before sucking on the crusty parts while masturbating. The day finally came and I was ready. I got up before her and made sure mom was gone. My brother was home so we would have to be quiet. I went into her room to wake her and see if we were still doing this. She was asleep so I tickled her breasts and kissed her gently. She grabbed my hand and pushed it against her tight little pussy. I pulled my hand back and quietly locked her bedroom door. I removed her "Popples" blanket, she was wearing a pink "Rainbow Bright" nightgown and some white cotton panties with "Pebbles and Bam-Bam on them. With hooked index fingers I slowly removed the underwear. I couldn't help myself so I sniffed the crotch before tossing them on the floor. My dick was rock hard and my heart was pounding. She still hadn't opened her eyes but had a kinky smile on her face. She began masturbating vigorously. As her finger slid in and out of her tiny hole, I could hear and see that she was already wet. I climbed in her bed and got on top of her. Our lips met and her eyes opened. I asked if she was ok and if I should stop. She pulled me closer and began kissing me more intensely than we had ever kissed. I pulled her legs apart and placed myself between her pussy lips but I hesitated to push into her because I didn't want to hurt her. She grabbed my butt checks with both hands and pulled me into her perfect little body. We were finally fucking. I didn't last long. I tried to pull out of her but she wrapped her legs around me and held me there. I released the biggest load of my life deep inside of my very own sister right as she creamed all over my balls. We layed there covered in cum, kissing, caressing, cuddling for about an hour. We whispered to each other about how good it felt and decided to keep doing it and try other positions together.
It was decided that as soon as we could get some condoms, we would be fucking like rabbits. We fucked every chance we got for about 6 years. The kissing and cuddling was rare now. We had an agreement that if either of us was horny and we had 5 or more minutes that we would just fuck. Just pull our clothes down and have quick, hard, intense sex until we both got off. We masturbated together, we provided oral pleasure for eachother, we tried every position several times. She was dominate and aggressive when she was horny. Luckily she was always horny for my cock. She would basically tackle me whenever she wanted to ride my cock. I would eat her pussy, lick her butthole and/or finger her whenever and wherever she felt the urge. She had her own room now and a brand new day bed. Which was the perfect height to bend her over. Our ultimate favorite was now doggystyle. We wouldn't even have to say anything. I could pull her panties down anytime I wanted and she would hold herself open by pulling her butt cheeks apart. Usually she would shout for me and I would find her in that position. She loved for me to eat her pussy out and suck her nipples. I was always willing. We fucked in every room and in every bed. I fucked her on the kitchen table. She rode me on the toilet. We snuck off to the woods and to an abandoned house to fuck. If I would do dishes on her night, I got doogystyle sex before bed. If did any of her other chores, I got to sneak in her room at night and hold her down and take it from her missionary style. She would pretend to struggle when I shoved myself inside of her body. I always came immediately. This led to a new game. We would wrestle and one would allow the other to take advantage. She fingered my ass and next time I smeared baby oil between her butt cheeks and fucked her up her ass. She cried but didn't make me stop. We rarely had access to condoms and had stopped using them. She would suck my dick when she wanted to ride it but never let me cum in her mouth. That year she had a sleepover for her birthday. I smoked some weed with her and her friends and we played truth-or-dare. I got them to flash me and make out with eachother. "Angelica" had to finger herself in front of us. I jacked off while they watched. They watched me suck my sister's tits "Natalya" had to give me head for ten seconds. It must have made my sister jealous because that night she snuck into my room for some 69 action. I came in her mouth for the first time. She swallowed my seed not just once but twice. She must have enjoyed it as much as I did because she drank from me regularly after that
We were told enough now that the 2 of us were left alone overnight. We smoked weed and broke into the liquor cabinet. After sharing a bath, she put on mom's lingerie and we climbed into mom's bed. We kissed, cuddled and had sweet sex all night long. I came in her 7 times that night and morning. We were friends with some neighbors that were are same ages and also brother and sister. "Arthur" really liked my sister and I wanted to fuck "Melody" so badly. We built a clubhouse in the woods where we would meet to smoke weed and play games. Naturally we started playing truth-or-dare. Soon Arthur dared me to make out with his sister and I dared him to make out with mine. The next weekend we dared eachother to dry hump eachothers sister for 1 minute. More games led to bigger dares and when we dared Christina and Melody to eat each others pussy for 30 seconds, they agreed only if Arthur and I sucked on eachother for the same amount of time. It happened. I got to make out with Melody and Christina made out with Arthur. The game continued to escalate in intensity. By now we had all looked at everyone else's intimate areas. Now we were daring eachother to make out with our own sisters. It happened. I dry sexed Melody and Arthur dry humped Christina. Next level daring graduated to the point where we had to dry sex our own sister. I was on top of Christina. Our lips locked as we grinded intensely. I glanced over and Melody was dry riding Arthur. The were kissing like lovers. I lost all control and unbuttoned my sister's Jean's. She unzipped and started to pull them down. I stopped her momentarily and we looked over at our friends. They were fully intertwined and watching us intently.
I ripped off my sister's pants and shoved my face into her pussy. After a few minutes of pure pleasure, I noticed that Melody had her hand in her brother's pants and one of her nipples was in his mouth. I grabbed My Sis and lifted her off the ground. I played her on a wooden spool that was our table with her socked feet high in the air. I rammed myself into my sister with one good thrust. Arthur and Melody continued grinding as they watched me go to work. Christina was so focused on me and I was completely lost in her pussy. After about 45 mins we realized that our friends had left. I picked my sister up and put her on our table with her ass up. My member was well loved with sister cum so I decided to Fuck her up the ass again. I took my time and before I was done, Arthur showed back up. I released into Christina's guts and waved him over. Christina let him have her body. We took turns Fucking my sister for several hours. I awoke to
find Arthur gone and my sexy ass sister sucking on me. When she finished draining my nuts, I picked her up in my arms and carried her home. (I got horny and stopped along the way to enjoy her body against a tree). She was exhausted and had no choice but to comply. Before taking her home, we stopped at Arthur and Melodys place. Sister was so out of it that she didn't fight when we helped her get naked and fall into Arthur's bed. I gave her to him in exchange for some alone time with Melody. I charmed her into sucking on me and letting me go down on her. I could hear Arthur using my sister and Melody wasn't giving it up. I wandered into their mom's bedroom and found her passed out completely. She had a reputation for drinking too much and being slutty so I figured she wouldn't mind if I used her.I plugged her nose and her mouth popped open. I gently placed my cock on her tongue. She latched on and I almost screamed. After fucking her mouth for bit, I pulled down her comforter and began kissing her nipples. She did not stir a bit. I reached down lower and found a super hairy muff. My fingers managed to find the way to the wet spot. Still no reaction. I climbed on top of my neighbors mom and entered her gently. No movement. I fucked her for as long as I could manage and she never even twitched. It was so damn good that I fingered her ass and licked my cum from her pussy while she slept. Before the sun came up I was able to not one last time in her sleeping mouth. Either she didn't know what I did, or never said anything. They moved shortly after, and I never got to fuck Melody. I did in fact fuck arthur in his ass while he was passed out drunk tho. He passed out at my house and was so drunk that I pulled down his boxers and used spit to enter him. I fucked him and came in him 3 times. My brother and cousin watched and helped me dress him. (Last year I ran into Arthur at the bar. I told him what I did. Luckily he is bi and being drunk and horny all I had to do was suck his dick and let him fuck me doggystyle and all is forgiven. My wife watched.) I liked getting fucked so much that my wife bought a strap-on to fuck me with regularly. Still, my sister was the object of my obsession. I convinced my sister that I was so hurt about her and Arthur that I walked home alone. She felt guilty and played down on the floor in the hallway and let me fuck her face. I came so deep in her throat that she gagged and my cum came out of her nose. I laughed so hard and she vomited while laughing. The best part was that I hadn't even washed the mom sex off of me. I kissed her so I could taste mom pussy mixed with my own cum. My sister was so slutty and sexy. Her sweet little pussy had a hold on me.
We were so comfortable together and we enjoyed it so much that we would attack eachother anytime anyplace. We knew eachother completely and trusted eachother fully. It was always so intense. Some family members knew about us. Hell we fucked in front of my brother sometimes if he refused to give us privacy. She never let him touch her though. Her body was mine to use. My stepdad saw us through the window one time. I saw him watching but I kept going. He never did tell though. Mom tried to catch us many times, and came very close one day. She cut her walk short and came home while I was fucking my sis on her bedroom floor. I pulled out right before she busted us. It was obvious what we were doing but mom couldn't prove it. She finally gave up and got sister on birth control and bought me condoms. We didn't care who knew. We were not ashamed. To us it wasn't wrong to explore, learn and enjoy sex together. We fought like normal siblings whenever we weren't fucking eachother. We had girlfriends and boyfriends throughout high school but it was never about sex. There was no awkwardness or pressure. We were using each others bodies. We fucked because we liked to fuck. We fucked because it felt amazing. Im so glad we played doctor. Our experience lasted for over 6 years. We had to take care of each other from a very early age. We were best friends. We shared a room. We had great sex. Our relationship is perfectly fine. We love eachother but have no interest in sharing sex anymore. We are both married and my wife knows everything. We grew up.
We grew out of it. We took care of eachother. We helped eachother. We became even closer as siblings. Obviously, I still remember everything about her body and I do think about the sex. But it was just sex. (Don't get me wrong, Just to see her naked one more time, I would suck a fart out of her ass in a heartbeat) It was an awesome, amazing, perfect experience. Almost everytime I jack-off I'm thinking about my sister's pussy. I molest my wife and and make her roll play as my sister or mom.She plays these situations and becomes my Incest Sister Christina for me whenever I need it. She even bends over and pulls her cheeks apart like Christina did for me. My wife even let's me breastfeed and call her mom while she shoves my face under her covers. Everyone should be doing this. BTW... If any "Doctors out there need a patient to examine or revive, I'm willing and available.
Last edited by freethinker on Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:51 am, edited 22 times in total.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I played with 2 neighbor girls who lived a few doors up the street, they were a few years younger than me but just as curious about the opposite sex bodies as I was. They would do whatever I asked and let me "examine" them up close, before I really knew what to do with what they had, it was still quite fun to see their parts up close and to feel their fingers on me when it was their turn. I'm pretty sure I inadvertently gave the older sister a few orgasms before I really knew how with my fingers. The first time I let them finish me off, they both squealed with delight when I ejaculated into their hands and wanted me to do it again, which didn't take too long at that age...
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

I played it with a couple girls in my preschool class. All we ever did was look at each others private parts. We would take turns looking at one another. I found people to play this game with until teenhood. It was so fun!
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

I had a kind of game, if you can call it that. My friend persuaded me to be her assistant in a first aid class. It would seem that nothing unusual. Except that the trainees were a group of boy scouts aged 10-13 years.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I did. My sister's friend found my sister's play doctor kit and decided she was a doctor. I needed to be the patient and my sister was the nurse. The friend directed the nurse and told her what to do. I insisted we switch roles so eventually we each had been the doctor, the nurse, and the patient. It was very educational.
pee4me
Site Admin

Post by pee4me »

Yes, with my best friend, a boy. We both were about 8. Later, a girl joined us. We played with our assholes, cocks, and pussy. I don’t remember if we got hard, or if the girl got wet.
I moved away the next year, so that was the end of that.
kauri03

Post by kauri03 »

As a kid we lived in a new estate. Lots of construction and new homes being built. On one ocassion my brother and I were talking with the girl next door. (all around 7/8 years old). We decided to play 'you show me yours.......' I can remember all three of us in a portable toilet on a building site. (Must have been a weekend). We all pulled our pants down to our knees and looked at each other. I remember reaching out and touching her. She didn't mind. She held our cocks. I remember resting my cock, (half hard), between her legs. All innocent curiosity. Not sexual, but fun. It happened a few times more over the next little while. Her family moved away.
Years later I met her at a party. She remembered our play and we had a good laugh about it. No, we didn't re-visit our previous experiences :D
ross1957
Site Admin

Post by ross1957 »

I did with a girl in my local nabourhood. We would take it in turns to be doctor. We would start the examination by standing in just our pants and run our hands over our chests. She was only just starting to develop breast. When we got to our pants we would pull them down and examin them. Then we would closly examine eah other, before getting them to lay down and open their legs for an even closer look, using our fingers to make a very detailed examination. She would pull my foreskin back and make me hard which she thought was funny. Ocasionally her younger brother would join in. He was a good couple of years younger and we would both examin him and she would get him to examin me.
pedoman
Site Admin

Post by pedoman »

He when I was 3 me and my cousin who was 7 showed me the pleasure of sex :D
tommyt61
Site Admin

Post by tommyt61 »

Yes, around 6 or 7 with a girl a little older than me, started out as you show me yours and I'll show you mine while playing outside, then later in her house in a basement playroom she wanted to play Dr. I remember her grabbing my cock and moving it around like a stick shift, feeling my balls and probing my asshole. Then it was my turn, examining her pussy slit and spreading her butt cheeks and examining her asshole. Best anatomy lesson i could have ever gotten
readyfreddy
Site Admin

Post by readyfreddy »

I played "doctor" with my sisters many times, and sometimes one of their friends. We called it that, but it really just involved us playing with each others genitals. They loved watching me get a boner and would take turns touching and holding it or occasionally putting it in their mouths. I would stick my fingers in their pussies and buttholes. I knew nothing about sex, but knew what we were doing was a lot of fun. We all knew it was something our parents should never know about. Eventually, my oldest sister must have know a thing or two about sex and had to have known that what we were doing was sexual. She would direct me to stick my dick in her or our other sister's pussy, but we never quite got it to happen. Still, there was great enjoyment in discovering each others' bodies. Sometimes I would get a boner and chase them with it, trying to poke them. They would giggle and slap at it. I would try to surprise them when they got out of the shower. One time I was doing a dance or somehow demonstrating the greatness of my cock. I remember stroking it and thrusting it towards them when my mom walked in. She smacked me upside the head and said something like I'm disgusting and never do that again. We didn't really get in trouble, but that was pretty much the end of it. We were all past the age of knowing about sex at that point and were probably afraid of getting caught doing some of our more intimate activities. I've always wondered how things might have progressed if we would have never gotten caught.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Some great stories here in this thread. Glad we have a place to tell stories about our childhood curiosities and play with bodies. The public story rules on ST no longer allow us to chat about our youth.
I grew up in South Florida and we kids were near-naked all summer, sometimes totally naked in back yards. Never played doctor, but when I was 10 my best friend's sister, also 10, gave me my first close look at female genitals. Showed her my pubescent penis and balls. We all shared a cabana with his family and mine and at age 10 I realized I am bi when I loved watching that best friend, 11 , get into and out of his Speedos at the cabana. Never touched him, but over a few years at the cabana watched him mature from hairless puberty to complete adolescent. Gave me a preview of what was happening to my body.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

readyfreddy wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:53 pm I played "doctor" with my sisters many times, and sometimes one of their friends. We called it that, but it really just involved us playing with each others genitals. They loved watching me get a boner and would take turns touching and holding it or occasionally putting it in their mouths. I would stick my fingers in their pussies and buttholes. I knew nothing about sex, but knew what we were doing was a lot of fun. We all knew it was something our parents should never know about. Eventually, my oldest sister must have know a thing or two about sex and had to have known that what we were doing was sexual. She would direct me to stick my dick in her or our other sister's pussy, but we never quite got it to happen. Still, there was great enjoyment in discovering each others' bodies. Sometimes I would get a boner and chase them with it, trying to poke them. They would giggle and slap at it. I would try to surprise them when they got out of the shower. One time I was doing a dance or somehow demonstrating the greatness of my cock. I remember stroking it and thrusting it towards them when my mom walked in. She smacked me upside the head and said something like I'm disgusting and never do that again. We didn't really get in trouble, but that was pretty much the end of it. We were all past the age of knowing about sex at that point and were probably afraid of getting caught doing some of our more intimate activities. I've always wondered how things might have progressed if we would have never gotten caught.
I can very much relate to this story. Had experiences with sister playing doctor or “house”. Realized later they were really just ways to start sex games together.