Saw my brothers cock cum wank

Share your deepest secrets
rough
Site Admin

Saw my brothers cock cum wank

Post by rough »

I was bout 14 he was older, and was stopping over a few days at my parents house. For some reason I was there with about 4 friends when he came out the shower.....I've no idea why but he came out with a towel on and we followed him about mucking about as stupid kids do.......I remember the towel fell off him and I always remember he had loads of hair on his balls and around his cock......I felt really excited by this.....anyhow we go and he gets dressed and thats it. He came to stop a few weeks later and stops over for the weekend.....stopping in the same bedroom as me, there was a few of us so three in the bedroom. I remember him coming to bed and taking his boxers off and seeing his balls hanging down between his legs. Next day I was out and came back in the afternoon, no one was in or so I thought....I went upstairs and heard a noise in the front bedroom......I walked quietly up and through the crack in the door I saw my brother wanking.......His cock was rock hard and so big it really turned me on, I was actually scared. I watched as he played with it, and when he came it went every where. I'd never seen anything like that before.....I went downstairs waited tilll he came down and went to the toilet to wank so he didn;t know. after that I wanted to show him mine so I tried to bump into him coming out the shower which didn;t really work. Next time he stopped over and slept in the same bedroom, when he had just undressed I'd get to the toilet and make sure when I pt my boxers on and off I was right in his sight. I'm sure he saw me. months later we go on holiday as a family caravanning, and he comes too. There are showers on site so when he went to shower I made sure I went and was in the cubicle next to him.....there were holes in them and you could see under them. I looked through and could see his cock, which would make me hard.......one night we went and they were all full so he said we should use the communal ones....he took everything off so did I, I cold n;;t but look and he looked at my cock, and I saw him get slightly bigger....one of teh cubicles was now empty he said we should shower in there.....When we gt in his cock was rock hard and big......he said I should suck it and he would do it to me....I did I stuggled to get my mouth round it I sucked him till he told me to take it out as he was coming. He came loads......he sucked my cock and I came dead quick......more later
Last edited by rough on Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin

Re: Saw my brothers cock

Post by 14471 »

Wow. Congratulations.
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

Yeah congratulations. I’ve seen both of my brothers cocks and have even sucked one of their cocks and had one suck my cock. It happened when we were younger and going thru puberty. We were home alone one day and sitting around and talking and the subject turned to sex and girls and I asked them if they wanted to jerk off and so I got to jerk off with one of my brothers and later on I got to suck my other brothers cock and had him suck mine.
jimbobv6
Site Admin

Post by jimbobv6 »

My little brother and I shared a bedroom and so we saw each other's cocks on many, many, many occasions. There was just two years between us in age and so, during puberty, we decided on a policy of open masturbation. We didn't play with each other but it was a common occurrance that one would be wanking while the other watched or we'd be wanking at the same time. It was no big deal but I often think back to those times now when I'm rubbing one out.
rough
Site Admin

Re: Saw my brothers cock cum wank

Post by rough »

Nice...
bjob13
Site Admin

Post by bjob13 »

I have jerked with my brother and we jerked each other as teenagers. We stroked and touched each toher everywhere.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Always wanted a big brother to suck off when I was a kid.