Showing my dad

Share your deepest secrets
remember94
Site Admin

Showing my dad

Post by remember94 »

In my early teens, I longed to have my father watch me masturbate, but had to be content with getting him to just look at my little penis periodically. I'd love to hear similar experiences between fathers and sons or mothers and daughters--or experiences that went further.

So it started soon after I began ejaculating when I had an orgasm a little after I turned 13. I'd been masturbating since I was 10, but with only dry orgasms at 10 and 11, and only clear, watery dribbles at 12. At 13, my (circumcised) penis was tiny, barely longer than my little balls soft and maybe 4" and very thin hard. It got REALLY hard, though, and I could squirt so much young cum through it. I was masturbating constantly--at least once or twice a day, and taking precautions to hide it, even though my kleenex consumption (not to mention the scent of my waste basket) must have been a dead giveaway to my parents.

It was right about then I realized that I really wanted my dad to watch me masturbate. Not be caught, mind you, but for it to somehow be an arranged thing. I just didn't have the balls to ask. I remember being sick with a stomachache one night, with the occasional twinge of pain down into my groin and, I realized to my excitement, into my penis. It was enough of an excuse. I walked into my parents' room, to my dad's side of the bed, and told him about feeling sick, then, hardly believing I was saying it "I've got this shooting pain too, in, um, in my penis."

"It's probably nothing, son, just referred pain." (No! Not after getting my courage up like this!)

"It really hurts, though. Could...could you take a look?" (My mom slipped out of the room.)

"Well, okay, son."

I took a deep breath, screwed my courage to the sticking point, opened the fly of my pajamas, took another deep breath, then pulled my soft little penis out for my father to look at. I stayed soft, but the tingling all through my penis was intense--at least as intense as when I masturbated. I don't remember much of the rest of that encounter, or whether he realized I just wanted to show it to him, but it felt sooooo good to have him look at my penis.

Every few months for the next year and a half or so (maybe a bit longer), I would come up with some excuse (i.e., a pimple on my shaft; "Does this look normal?", etc.) to ask him to come into the bathroom with me so I could show him my penis again. A boy that age goes through a lot of wonderful, confusing changes, and his penis is right at the heart of them. There was just something really comforting about having my father look at my little penis as I did that bit of growing up--there was something really exciting about it, too. I don't remember much of what was said, but I definitely remember him closing the bathroom door behind us, a moment of heart-pounding anticipation, then dropping my pants, straightening back up, pausing a moment and dropping my boxers. Then carefully, pants around my ankles, moving a little closer to my dad and holding my little penis out to him. I always stayed in the bathroom and masturbated to a massive orgasm after he had reassured me and left; I wonder if he knew that.

He never touched me, or saw me masturbate (in the light at least), but I'm deeply grateful for all those times he humored me and looked at my penis, wihout question or judgement. Mostly I was soft and tingling, but the very last time we did it I managed to get a thin, achingly hard 4-1/2" erection for him. As great as showing him my penis always felt, showing him my hard little penis felt AMAZING. Seconds after he left, I was rubbing my slender erection for all I was worth. Less than a minute after that, there was so much young cum on the bathroom floor!
Site Admin

Re: Showing my dad

Post by 14471 »

Nice. I enjoyed reading that.
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

Last edited by spengle on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:32 am, edited 15 times in total.
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

ive got a few more memories if anyone wants to hear them
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

That was a good story, feel free to tell us more!
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

Last edited by spengle on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

Holy living fuck that's hot! Some of my favorite fantasies as a young teen and to this day are about my dad just watching me masturbate like that. I'm usually old enough to squirt a little watery, young cum for him in those fantasies, but always young enough to still have a small, slender, boyish penis.
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

Last edited by spengle on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

Last edited by spengle on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

Wow those were hot!

I have some similar experiences.
PM me if you want to talk about it more.
georgeorwell
Site Admin

Post by georgeorwell »

I actually have a similar experience with my uncle and that's not that miraculous as in your story. By the beginning he used to just watch from a side. Than he proposed to help me with that. I don't really want to describe this fully cuz its kinda very painful for me. Past a lot of time and i still can't forgot that horrible shit. Once I've seen him trying to do it to a little kid and I whooped his ass for that. Now I am suffering of a erectile dysfunction and that's not fun at all. The only way to get myself somehow hard is to take the pills. Those are good in such cases and help a lot... As you see, not that fabulous as in your story... :D