Climbing a rope during PE to have orgasm

Share your deepest secrets
my2094
Site Admin

Climbing a rope during PE to have orgasm

Post by my2094 »

I'm not sure my exact age but I think I was around 6 years old, I discovered by climbing a rope or pole I would reach a intense orgasm. Of course I had no idea what it was back then,all I knew I enjoyed it a lot. So much so I would use a broomstick on the back of the chair. At first my mother did her best to ignore it but eventually had to talk to me about when I started doing with people over the house or at the playground while other kids played on the swings I would find the rod iron fence and do my thing. Oblivious to the fact I was basically masturbating in public. So one day mom comes in to my room and explained to me she wasn't mad at me but that thing I do with poles has to be a secret never to be done outside or in front of people and don't tell anyone you do it. Looking back I think she handle it well. I can only imagine what she was thinking how horny can a little boy get. Because I was doing it every chance I got. I continue to do it, becoming more risky each time doing it in public and sometimes when no one was around stripping naked. Not until I was 14 years old when and girl I knew my whole life ask if I could play with her vagina and she would suck my dick did I realize that feeling I've been chasing all these years is a orgasm. I stopped doing it and girls replaced the pole. Still can't help thinking what people must have thought seeing a young boy humping a pole.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Re: Climbing a rope during PE to have orgasm

Post by wonderdick »

I discoveredthat incredible feeling also when I was around 5 or 6 years old when shinnying up one of the smooth trunks of our big mission fig in the back yard. I would just hang there from a branch with my legs wrapped around the limb, each time I scooched up a little getting that feeling in my crotch through my shorts. I thought it might look weird but it was far away from the house for mom to probably not notice. It was only years later remembering that that I realized I was masturbating! Or maybe having sex with the tree.
Last edited by wonderdick on Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
busygirl
Site Admin

Post by busygirl »

When I was in grade school I would climb the support poles of the swingset on the playground. By the time I got to the top I was always cumming!
my2094
Site Admin

Post by my2094 »

It doesn't surprise me Girls too discovered this method but you are the first girl I've seen admit doing it. Did anyone notice you doing it and if so what would they tell you?
bodyandmind
Site Admin

Post by bodyandmind »

Thanks for posting your early “climbing” memories, my2094, wonderdick and busygirl. I enjoy hearing these stories cause I also had my first orgasms climbing a tree in my yard when I was in mid-grade school. That was before I knew what an orgasm was. All I knew was that when I pulled myself up, did pull ups or held my legs up I’d get these wonderful feelings in my groin and spurt liquid. Even when I found out you could use your hand and traditional methods to jack off, I preferred the even more amazing feelings I’d get climbing the tree. I’d do it clothed or in shorts with wrap my dick with toilet paper so it wouldn’t stain my shorts. My2094 - you’re lucky you had an understanding mother. I kept this a secret from everyone though my mom must have wondered why I spent so much time in that tree ;)
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I also wondered if my mom would notice me just hanging on the tree limb with my legs wrapped around. I wasn't lucky enough to get to orgasm doing it though!
bodyandmind
Site Admin

Post by bodyandmind »

The tree was a large and full oak tree. So it wasn’t that easy to see inside. And sometimes at night when my parents weren’t home, like my2094, I’d go out in the tree, strip naked and “work out”. That felt so good.
foleys58
Site Admin

Post by foleys58 »

Thank you for sharing your story. I too was very young when I realized that if I wrapped my legs around a pole or broomstick and went up and down it felt amazing. Having no idea I was masturbating.
Downstairs from me lived a girl the same age. We would hang out together because were we lived had very few other kids boys or girls our age. Plus living below our flat my mother or hers didn't mind when we played together. Anyway one day I was rubbing up against a broomstick leaning on my dresser when she walked in my room, just as I was reaching climax ( just the feeling) still was to young for anything else. My Mother too had a talk about only to do it alone and in my room. Of course she asked what I was doing?
Thought about lying instead told the truth. Not nothing anything about masterbating I just said when I do this, I get a great feeling.
She didn't know what to think and after a minute she ask if I would teach her. So I showed her what I did. She tried it and told me nothing happened. The next day she stopped by and told she tried it again and this it worked only her way she didn't wrap her legs but kept them open.
We both did this in each other rooms for months until her mother walked in on us. After that we were not allowed to play alone together. The thing was, I understand why her mother kept us apart but at the time it was innocent two friends learning about our bodies. We were too young to think about going further. We knew what we liked and did it.
bodyandmind
Site Admin

Post by bodyandmind »

That’s a great story, foleys58. If I were a parent I would do the same, but it’s fascinating that you both learned about yourselves in this way at such an early age. As a grownup though I fantasize about doing this with someone who shares the same ability.
rough
Site Admin

Post by rough »

I must have been 5 or 6 when I realised if I climbed a knotted rope in the woods I got the most amazing feeling.....I had no idea what it was i just knew I really really really liked it......but after a couple of times I couldn't get the same feeling. I realise now I was having a couple of orgasms.......i made my way to that rope every day because of that feeling
chicago46
Site Admin

Post by chicago46 »

This happened to me, must have been about 12 years old. I actually came while climbing the rope, a bit embarrassing as I was left with a wet spot right there. Told my wife about my experience. She now calls me "rope boy" in the bedroom
spengle
Site Admin

Post by spengle »

it seems like quite a few boys discovered this at about the same age as myself. i will have been 5-6. my first memory is the gym rope. climbing up it and getting the craziest sensation in my groin. like the rest of you i didnt know that i was having an orgasm. all i know was i had to hold on for dear life some times because it was so intense. i could do it a few times in a row too if i took a little break between them.

i then discovered i could achieve the same sensation by shimmying up poles. i have fond memories of the swing frame in the park. i also remember using a towel. flossing it between my legs i could also reach that sensation.

it was like the nicest pins and needles you could ever imagine but it would also make me quiver too. wish i could do it again to be honest.
vtemnotu
Site Admin

Post by vtemnotu »

This is how I learned about the wonderful feeling. I don't remember the first time. But somehow figured it out. It has a lot to do with my interests all throughout my life.
Once I was aware of it I used to do it at recess in grade school. Of course on the jungle gym. Crazy thing is I liked doing it in front of people. I was half aware I was being naughty. Then I learned that doing it as the bell was ringing at the end of recess was a huge rush. In fact, on a couple occasions I just kept doing after most the kids where had left the playground. The teacher came yelling at me to stop and get to class. This just made it more intense as I was in trouble with the teacher and she was watching me. How crazy is that?
Then I discovered the warm heating system at school and would us those warm poles and do it right in front of all the girls. Not sure what they thought but I didn't care.
I did it on trees, in our unfinished basement on 2x4's, in the bathroom on the stalls. Even once climbing a rope in class in front of everyone. At one point I asked a friend about it. He could do it to so we would do it together. A lot. It was always a dry orgasm until I got older. When I figured out how to jack off. And then months later decided to use a pole. By this time I was cuming so when I did it again and actually came, I put two and two together and discovered I was having an orgasm all those years. And I still do it from time to time on trees or poles.
I love to see other kids who have discovered the same thing. Such a turn on. Crazy, but true.
sp1234man
Site Admin

Post by sp1234man »

I find awesome that other people discovered this, I loved reading your experience VTEMNOTU. That took balls. I got turned on doing in parks at 8 year's but always waited until I was alone. One time a couple walk though the park and caught me. I have no idea if they knew what I was doing but I remember getting more turn on, well I didn't know i was turned on all i knew it felt more intense than before.
My Older sister who was 14 caught me when I first started and to her credit didn't make a big deal about it. We shared a room and I would grab the broomstick and lean it against her bed posts. Usually by myself but on one occasion she walked in and asked why I did it and i told her it felt great in my private area. She said I do something that feels good too and she let me watch you so I started up again and she said watch me make my private area feel good. Her hands reached down her underwear and I see movement then she made sounds and was done. She said you see we all have our secrets.
That was the only time that ever happened. I think in her own way she was trying to tell me its ok.
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

I never was aroused by that myself, but I had a friend before puberty that I would masturbate with, and we would always be trying new things. One day when his mother was out he was excited to show me his latest, which was on the pull-up bar in his doorway, naked. He was already real stiff, and would crank his legs, and quickly he had an orgasm. That was the first time that I saw little drops of semen come out of his penis! I loved it when he would do that!
jman2211
Site Admin

Post by jman2211 »

To Whispering.
You say you never tried but watched a friend do it.
My question is why not? Its an amazing feeling well it was back in my preteen year's.

I don't know how I discovered that climbing a rope or pole made me feel great, but I remember not understanding it was masterbation which probably explains why I didn't see no reason why I couldn't do it in front of people. I would grab a broomstick and placed behind the couch in the front room and do it in front of my Mother and 2 Sisters. I guess my Mother thought at first if she ignored it and didn't bring attention to it. I would just stop doing it but I kept doing it and it wasn't until the day she had friends over I did it in front of them did she address the situation and even then she just said I can only do it in my room and not around anyone.
My Sister who was 18 months older asked me why I did it and i told her I don't know it just feels good.
That's when I taught her and she did a different way from me but still using the broomstick. Where I would go up and down she would just flick herself. The result was the same.

Looking back. I was lucky to have a understanding Mother and a sister who was just as sexual as me. We never once touched each other but we would dare each other in public to do it.
We got caught a few times and we would just run off laughing.
As we got older and hair began to grow and so did my penis. She enjoyed masterbation and looking at my cock and I loved watching her finger herself and play with her tits.
oldbuck55428
Site Admin

Post by oldbuck55428 »

First time I ever climaxed was climbing the rope in 5th grade. Just as I got to the top I lost all control and started humping the rope and then had my first ejaculation into my gym shorts. Fortunately being the first time I didn’t have much cum so it was not noticeable. Then fell all the way to the floor. There was a mat on the floor but I still broke a bone in my foot and got rope burns trying to grab hold of the rope. I had no idea what had happened. On the way home I was telling my buddy who I walked with, he was a year older, he fill me in on what had happened and told me about jacking off. That night rope burned hands and all I had my first official jack off session. Still doing it 66 years later.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

Oh my! I had no idea that so many had shared the experience that I had at age 6! I was climbing the pole of a swing set at daycare, and I suddenly became of a sweet, sweet sensation between my legs. For the longest time I thought it had something to do with the metal pole, rather than the God-given gift of cock-pleasure. It led eventually to my discovering masturbation at age 8, and the voluptuous heaven of frenulum-teasing. The was many years ago, and I'm still teasing away, totally addicted to that maddening pleasure.
olhippie2
Site Admin

Post by olhippie2 »

Ahhh the joys of pre puberty, I discovered the poles in the school yard in 3rd grade did it for a long time because of course I loved that feeling I am sure boys these days have so much to get them hard they are so lucky all we had were hidden Playboys or the sears catalog oh to be a young boy all over again
senior70
Site Admin

Post by senior70 »

my2094 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 pm I'm not sure my exact age but I think I was around 6 years old, I discovered by climbing a rope or pole I would reach a intense orgasm. Of course I had no idea what it was back then,all I knew I enjoyed it a lot. So much so I would use a broomstick on the back of the chair. At first my mother did her best to ignore it but eventually had to talk to me about when I started doing with people over the house or at the playground while other kids played on the swings I would find the rod iron fence and do my thing. Oblivious to the fact I was basically masturbating in public. So one day mom comes in to my room and explained to me she wasn't mad at me but that thing I do with poles has to be a secret never to be done outside or in front of people and don't tell anyone you do it. Looking back I think she handle it well. I can only imagine what she was thinking how horny can a little boy get. Because I was doing it every chance I got. I continue to do it, becoming more risky each time doing it in public and sometimes when no one was around stripping naked. Not until I was 14 years old when and girl I knew my whole life ask if I could play with her vagina and she would suck my dick did I realize that feeling I've been chasing all these years is a orgasm. I stopped doing it and girls replaced the pole. Still can't help thinking what people must have thought seeing a young boy humping a pole.
hello, i used to do the same thing, i was about 9-10 and would climb a swingset pole and get that good feeling. I also didn't know what was happening only that it felt very nice. i did that about 3-4 yrs and figured that what i was doing was naughty. I had to figure where i could do it in private. I began humping a support post in the basement, also a plumbing pipe. Then just before bedtime i would hump a closet door edge. Was a big part of my life then. Then i discovered my hand. Ive never stopped, today i'm still a avid masturbator as i'm sure you are probably too. I also wondered if others saw me doing it and wonder what a horny boy. If you see my reply and want to chat about this, please feel free to get in touch.