Out in Public

Share your deepest secrets
anitacosmolover

Re: Out in Public

Post by anitacosmolover »

What a great topic!

It may be easier to list where I haven't masturbated in public!

Growing up I often masturbated down the beach and in bushland around the beach. I could get totally naked and walk around and play with my penis whilst carrying and looking at a few Cosmo's (the magazine I'm in love with!). I masturbated a few times in class in high school. I of course would not pull out my penis, but being uncircumcised, I could rub the head of my penis through my trousers until I came and ejaculate into my trousers - a bit of a sticky mess, but I loved it! Sure made Chemistry a LOT more fun!
I've masturbated in my car, on overnight/long haul airline flights either under a blanket or in the toilet, in parks hiding in the bushes nude, in a bus actually stripping naked and looking at a Cosmo, at nudist beaches pouring baby oil all over myself, public walking/bike tracks wearing lingerie or nude. It's the thrill of being outdoors, naked in the universe I just find such a thrill.
anitacosmolover

Oh I should add, I'm a crossdresser and I have some custom printed satin slips with the images of Cosmo covers on them - all part of my fetish wanting to be a Cosmo Girl. Anyway, I often go to shopping centers and walk around wearing my Cosmo slips with nothing underneath. I can hold the side of the dress and moving my hand back and forth, move the dress over my penis with the head exposed (uncircumcised) rubbing against the fabric of the dress. This is a beautiful sensation and pretty quickly I get an erection. I keep doing this until close to orgasming - edging in effect. Once I came very close to orgasming and I stopped before letting go, but I wish I had orgasmed and will do this in the future. Of course there is a bit of a tent pole effect from the erection, but I do not do this whilst there are people walking directly towards me, or they would pretty quickly work out what I was doing.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

anitacosmolover wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:04 am What a great topic!

Growing up I often masturbated down the beach and in bushland around the beach. I could get totally naked and walk around and play with my penis whilst carrying and looking at a few Cosmo's (the magazine I'm in love with!). I masturbated a few times in class in high school. I of course would not pull out my penis, but being uncircumcised, I could rub the head of my penis through my trousers until I came and ejaculate into my trousers - a bit of a sticky mess, but I loved it! Sure made Chemistry a LOT more fun!
I've masturbated in my car, on overnight/long haul airline flights either under a blanket or in the toilet, in parks hiding in the bushes nude, in a bus actually stripping naked and looking at a Cosmo, at nudist beaches pouring baby oil all over myself, public walking/bike tracks wearing lingerie or nude. It's the thrill of being outdoors, naked in the universe I just find such a thrill.
I used to masturbate in situations I couldn’t pull out my penis. I would stick my hand in my pockets and rub the head of my cock. I can remember in some classes I’d do this and cum. Most of the time the mess was contained in my underwear but on one occasion the cum was do abundant that it soaked my jeans and I had a spot in my crotch. I has to cover myself with my books and ended going to the bathroom and “pretending“ I got splashed washing my hands.
anitacosmolover

mash2014 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:05 am
anitacosmolover wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:04 am What a great topic!

I used to masturbate in situations I couldn’t pull out my penis. I would stick my hand in my pockets and rub the head of my cock. I can remember in some classes I’d do this and cum. Most of the time the mess was contained in my underwear but on one occasion the cum was do abundant that it soaked my jeans and I had a spot in my crotch. I has to cover myself with my books and ended going to the bathroom and “pretending“ I got splashed washing my hands.
Yes I had similar experiences at school with so much cum leaking through to my pants. I'd often go commando as well as I don't like undies unless they're female undies. So a few times I had a large cum stain on the front of my school pants and had to use my books to cover the obvious wet spot.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

On my front porch, seated, cock out of shorts leg, wiggling finger on frenulum. Daylight.
On my front porch, on knees, full-on wank. Nighttime.
Rear deck, wife hanging over me with tits dangling. Lying on chaise lounger. Shorts off. Full-on wank.
On bicycle ride. Under bridge over a river. Cars passing. Many times.
On rear deck, peeping under bedroom blinds watching wife getting changed for bed. Great tit show.
On small beach on lake. Masturbating while watching my wife while she masturbates too.
In a hot tub alone, at a hotel.
In a lake up to my chest in water. Other people around.
I'm sure there were lots of other places.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

Under my towel at a hotel pool when we were at Disney in Florida when I was 15 or 16. A really hot girl who was a little older than me was rubbing her legs with coconut oil and I couldn’t take it anymore. There was an older lady who watched me the entire time and obviously knew what I was doing, but thankfully didn’t say anything. At the time it didn’t occur to me, but looking back, I think she may have been a little turned on watching me while I masturbated. I came quickly and messily,and wiped up with my towel before getting the hell out of there. The next day, I looked at the towel and it was all crusty and stuck together. I knew it had been a big load.
ddlg85

Post by ddlg85 »

As a female I feel a bit spoiled when it comes to public masterbation, I can get away with more discreet, less messy, playing. I can recall as far back as grade school touching myself under my desk, essentially right next to other kids. Apparently not caring about getting caught. I have always been somewhat flippant about it as I will masterbate really wherever I feel the desire. I'm sure I was caught as a child doing it, but as far as teenage years/adult years I've never been caught. I've done it at every job, at my desk, others desks, bathrooms, in my car at work, anywhere I could. I do it driving, at family members homes, friends homes, lying next to significant others. I'm a bit oversexed and sometimes just have to even if the situation isn't ideal.
anitacosmolover

One form of public masturbation I didn't mention is when I wear my COSMO dresses with nothing on underneath, I pull my foreskin back so the head of my penis is exposed and by grabbing the side of my dress and pulling it back and forth, this rubs the head of my penis. It's not long before I'm erect and the sensation of that satin gliding over the head of my penis drives me utterly wild. I've done this on many occasions in public places like shopping centers and it's pretty obvious I have an erection. I've even done this once to orgasm. I usually try to hold back the orgasm so as not to have cum running down my leg, but once I got too excited and I felt that hot semen begin to rise inside me and it was too late to stop and I ejaculated in my dress which dripped down my leg. Because the front of my COSMO dresses has COSMO covers images, it's hard to make out a wet spot as such. The orgasm felt delicious and I was weak in the legs walking back to my car. As soon as I was in my car, I lifted my dress and wiped up my cum using a finger and licked it off as a reward for being so naughty!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

anitacosmolover wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:06 am One form of public masturbation I didn't mention is when I wear my COSMO dresses with nothing on underneath, I pull my foreskin back so the head of my penis is exposed and by grabbing the side of my dress and pulling it back and forth, this rubs the head of my penis. It's not long before I'm erect and the sensation of that satin gliding over the head of my penis drives me utterly wild. I've done this on many occasions in public places like shopping centers and it's pretty obvious I have an erection. I've even done this once to orgasm. I usually try to hold back the orgasm so as not to have cum running down my leg, but once I got too excited and I felt that hot semen begin to rise inside me and it was too late to stop and I ejaculated in my dress which dripped down my leg. Because the front of my COSMO dresses has COSMO covers images, it's hard to make out a wet spot as such. The orgasm felt delicious and I was weak in the legs walking back to my car. As soon as I was in my car, I lifted my dress and wiped up my cum using a finger and licked it off as a reward for being so naughty!
I love the sensation of semen running down my legs or the wet patch on my crotch. It's so exciting.
don111

Post by don111 »

chest deep in water at the beach with people not far away....driving the car....in bushes at a park.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Its rare to get a chance but I luv it and wrote a story about some fun masturbation experiences in the park as I was secluded in the bushes ;)
don111

Post by don111 »

i have done it standing on a boat near a beach, anyone with really good eyesight may have seen, or definitely if they had binoculars, added a bit of excitement to it. As does walking down suburban streets naked at night.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap,,,,
In public with more than one stranger watching me.
For small groups of boys and girls to large events and parades while deep in a crowd.
If I can manage to loose ALL my clothes I will do it anywhere.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

School bathrooms when I was younger.
Quiet areas of public parks,
Remote areas around beaches.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Out in public is not the same as outdoors.
Out where you may get caught is close but no cigar.
IMHO ‘Out In Public’ means there are people, strangers not just friends watching.
Getting out at a convenience store, gassing your car naked with people seeing you, Out In Public !
Back quiet corner of a park or way out in the dunes or down an ally behind a dumpster,
Is Not out in public.
Big difference in my book.
I do Out In Public.
adventurous

Post by adventurous »

First time it was in lake Michigan, surround by s hundred people. We were in water up to my neck. I slipped my trunks down and hoisted my wife onto my cock. She was extremely nervous but enjoyed the sex, even had a climax .
The second time was on the sand dunes. We found a small shallow spot behind a small dune beside a walking trail. We had sex as several people walked by unaware of us or what we were doing. She thoroughly enjoyed the risk and excitement of possibility getting caught. Opened her up to trying other things.
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I have masturbated many times in public, some being watched, other times alone.
On a train, at the beach are my usual places, though I have done it when I have spied on girls living next door.