How many people here are into cuckolding???

Share your deepest secrets
luvmytastyjizz
Site Admin

Re: How many people here are into cuckolding???

Post by luvmytastyjizz »

Cuckolding is awesome. Only really secure men can allow themselves to let their woman have sex with other men. It’s about allowing her to experience even more pleasure and giving her as much as she needs or wants and getting off on watching her enjoy it. It’s the least selfish thing a man can do for his woman. Plus it’s a major turn on for both the man and woman that are allowing another man into their bed. Some men are so worried about the size of their cock that it’s an ego thing. For me, if she enjoys a larger cock so what? It just adds to her pleasure which it what cuckolding is all about. My ex wife and I had a couple of different bulls join us and it was some of the hottest sex we ever had.
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

Never done it IRL, but NGL, watching my wife suck, fuck and get her pussy cummed in by a guy with a really big, uncut cock while I rub my much smaller circumcised penis off onto her feet sounds hot AF.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

I always wanted to watch wife with another man or couple. I have asked her but she refuses....I fantasize about her looking into my eyes as she has a cock deep in her mouth ! She sucks very good cock ! Then to ice the cake I want to see her ease onto a cock and ride it like she rides mine and as she starts to cum I want her to look at me and ask as she cums....Is this what you want ?
I can't think of anything more hot !
jd500
Site Admin

Post by jd500 »

My wife asked about opening our marriage to others. After some rules and discussions we decided to go for it. I’ve watched her have sex with other men I have to say it’s thrilling to watch her fuck someone else and enjoy it. She wasn’t so warm when I had sex with other women. She said she felt too jealous. So she asked me about having sex with another guy. I did and she watched. She loved it. Now we both enjoy the men we bring home.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

will she share a woman with you too ?
fucklicker
Site Admin

Post by fucklicker »

I'm a cuckold and also bisexual. The only sex I have now is cuckold sex. My wife has a few regulars that she fucks. But my favourite is Brad. He's a white guy with a big, uncut cock. He also has a feet fetish like me. My sex life involves watching men fuck my wife and letting them use my mouth like a sex toy.

Last time Brad came over they made me watch while he worshipped my wife's feet. But they wouldn't let me join in. He got instantly hard the second he starred licking her feet. After a while I sucked his dick for a while before guiding it into her pussy. They fucked for hours while I licked and sucked them both. He pulled out of her pussy and fucked my mouth hard for 15 minutes at the end and unleashed a massive load. While he was still cumming I was so horny that I also came, without touching my dick. I often cum like that while sucking a really nice dick or from licking feet.
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

Here is one of the best short pieces I've seen written on cuck and hotwifing.
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/hotwif ... tin-untrue

On couples in the lifestyle, research showed:
"....what the successful ones had in common was impressive levels of connection and intimacy, enviable communication skills, and high levels of desire for each other compared to couples in monogamous unions....A significant number also reported very high levels of marital satisfaction and sexual satisfaction after decades of being together, a rather unusual state of affairs.
And for me, here is the key:
....Bisexuality, an interest in being submissive, wanting control, wanting to cede control, being masochistic. What strikes Ley most, he told me, is the incredible resourcefulness and creativity of the arrangements he witnessed. "It’s like these guys understand the very real sexual power of the women they’re partnered with," he marveled.
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

There is an interesting theory on why human penis is shaped so differently from most animals who do not have such a prominently shaped head. The utility of the head is explained (through reverse engineering) as serving to pull a competitor's semen out of a mate before depositing one's own. Remember that women are capable of having multiple orgasms in a short period of time.Orgasms in women serve to bring the semen to their uterus, and the theory goes that in the early days, the very early days, women sluts (technical term) and had sex with multiple partners such that their vaginas were filled with cum...the one who was able to clean her vagina and deposit his own cum, became a father.

We know from watching primates that beta males will sometimes give oral sex to alphas, and at the very least watch while they mount females. Ever since my high school teacher, an experience swinger, mounted my new almost-virgin girlfriend and fucked her out of her mind while I watched, sharing my partner for sex has been a major turn-on, and one that seems very natural. I think women often need to be fucked hard, and for men whose primary sexual satisfaction comes with masturbation, outsourcing hard-core fucking and enjoying the power of an alpha male coupling with a fertile women is a kind of ultimate sexuality. Not really a kink, but how sex happens when people follow their true desires.
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

I haven't found a Femdom thread here...this isn't about cudking directly, but for those who have a feminine side expressed by crossdressing, and women who love it, this is a very sexy site.

welcome to brassièred

At brassièred, we believe that men benefit from expressing their feminine and submissive sides - as do their wives and girlfriends! That's why we offer practical, no nonsense advice and erotica with a difference, all aimed at promoting the positive aspects of submission in the context of healthy, caring relationships. There's nothing hateful or horrible here, only helpful how-to guides on how to transform your love life with lace and locks, as well as sexy stories that are as plausible as they are passionate.

http://brassiered.com/main.html
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

I have been lucky to have been part of three couples fun.
The first was great as both the husband and wife were into it. She loved to have a strange cock and her husband loved to watch her. He liked to watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy, he watched so close I could feel his breath. He liked to watch her face when she came. I did too, she had such a contented look on her face after she came. He also loved to eat her cream pie.

The second couple, his wife was so hot that he could not keep up with her, some evenings even the two of us could not satisfy her, so the three of us took turns using toys on her until she came.

The third was an older couple. I was 55 and they were 65, it is still older, he loved to watch his wife give me a blow job. He liked trading my snow ball back and forth with his wife and then he would swallow my cum.

So it is some times about sex and some times to make sure their wives were satisfied. The first couple they both loved it, she liked being watched and shared. It was like a trophy thing, look at what I have and isn't she a great fuck.

It is great to help out couples, lol
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

My J/O bud got me into bed with him and his wife.
He wanted me to do her while he licked us.

PM me and we can talk more about it if you want.
marston
Site Admin

Post by marston »

I'm not willing to share my wife and shes not willing to share me. We're very possessive of each other.
In my early 20s before I met my wife though, I got myself entangled into an three way relationship. The married couple were people I knew from work, regular customers actually. I would see them a couple of times a week.
They had an open marriage in the sense that they brought in a mutual partner that they could both be relational with but not really into the full blown Swinger life style.
I had hit a rough patch financially and was losing my roommate at the same time so I was going to lose my apartment and probably end up moving back in with my parents.
Doug and Diane (not real names) offered me their guest room for a month while I tried to get things reset. It was a better option than moving back in with my parents.
In all actuality, what I didnt realize then was that they were trying to get an idea if I would be a fit for them.
For the sake of brevity I'll cut to the chase.
After several weeks, Diane came on to me while we were somewhat inebriated and after some coaxing and a nod from Doug I had sex with her on the couch while Doug stroked himself in the recliner. Not much time passed before Doug bottomed for me and it was the beginning of my brief stint of thinking I was bisexual. As it turns out, I was more into the IDEA of being bisexual than actually BEING bisexual.
If that makes any sense.
It was fun for awhile. I would play with either one or both at times. It was an exhilarating experience but it eventually fell apart when Doug and Diane got into a nasty argument and I decided to leave the situation entirely. They eventually divorced.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I’ve never done it but I have seen men looking at my wife and let me tell you it’s hot. We were at a pool in a hotel and when she came out of the water, you could see her bush. The guy next to me was watching and I saw him get a boner. Many times when she has a cameltoe I’ve seen men and kids look at her. Kids will get really excited.
On one ocasión, the wife went dancing at a party with one of her friends. Suddenly, I saw them really close while they danced to slow romantic music. That night I asked her if she had felt his cock and she said yes and that he was hard most of the time they danced. She admitted she was pushing herself against him. That night we fucked like never before. She was so turned on and so was I. Somehow, We never followed through but it has been my biggest fantasy ever.
I suspect that she had sex with a man early in our marriage but she has never come clean. I am sure she had sex with a woman, at least twice. The thought of her being fucked and going down to a man is the most wonderful fantasy I’ve ever had. I masturbate frequently to that thought.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

I've always wanted to watch my wife's doctor check her out while I was in the room. He'd tell her to get undressed and put her feet in the stirrups. Then he would spread her legs, inspect her cunt, opening her lips while visually checking her clitoris, urethra, labia, vaginal opening and anus. Then he would put on a glove and push two fingers up inside her and feel round with his other hand pressing down on her dark brown pubic hair. He could do whatever he liked - masturbate her clitoris, finger-fuck her, photograph her and finger her anus. Then he would move on to her tits and massage them fully. All done while I watched closely and played with my cock and balls. After he was gone I would finger her too and come on her leg.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I have never done it, but years ago I discovered my wife had a lover on the side. It was an older man she knew from before we met. When I found out, we talked about it and she told me she was young when they met and he introduced her to oral sex. It started by him seducing her and only eating her out, but then it evolved to more.

At first, I had mixed emotions (some jealousy, feelings of inadequacy, etc), but it changed into arousal when I knew they were together. Those nights, I would jack off multiple times thinking about him eating her pussy and fucking her. Back then, I couldn't have handled being there when they were doing it ... Now I would be game for it, but she wouldn't go for it.

Over the years I have also had lovers. One (single woman) told me a couple of times when she fucked someone else when we were seeing each other. I strongly suspect she did it (tell me) because it turned her on. One time after a trip, she told me "yes he took care of me when I was there", meaning they had sex. Another time after a trip to visit an old male friend she just said "yes, I fucked him" very matter-of-factly. I would have loved to watch her fuck other guys.

Another woman was married. She used to tell me about a lot of things she did with her husband and even sent me pictures of her giving him a blowjob (I loved seeing her with another man's cock in her mouth). One time, we were both attending a conference out of town. We fucked late one night at a hotel, then she told me her husband was arriving early the next day. I never got her to admit it, but I think she wanted to have sex with both us in a very short period of time.

I told her I wanted to have a threesome with her and her husband, but he didn't know about us, so that wasn't going to work. She knew part of my motivation was to explore my bi-curious side and maybe do some things with him (my ideal scenario for sucking a dick was to do it with her there). Although she encouraged me to explore with another man (preferably with her in the room watching), she said that her husband wouldn't be into it, so it didn't happen.
laboka
Site Admin

Post by laboka »

I'm not, but it would be interesting for me to try it.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

rathb69 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:54 am I have never done it, but years ago I discovered my wife had a lover on the side. It was an older man she knew before we met. When I found out, we talked about it and she told me she was young when they met and he introduced her to oral sex. It started with him seducing her and only eating her out, but then it evolved to more.

At first, I had mixed emotions (some jealousy, feelings of inadequacy, etc), but it changed into arousal when I knew they were together. Those nights, I would jack off multiple times thinking about him eating her pussy and fucking her. Back then, I couldn't have handled being there when they were doing it ... Now I would be game for it, but she wouldn't go for it.

Over the years I have also had lovers. One (single woman) told me a couple of times when she fucked someone else when we were seeing each other. I strongly suspect she did it (tell me) because it turned her on. One time after a trip, she told me "yes he took care of me when I was there", meaning they had sex. Another time after a trip to visit an old male friend she just said "yes, I fucked him" very matter-of-factly. I would have loved to watch her fuck other guys.

Another woman was married. She used to tell me about a lot of things she did with her husband and even sent me pictures of her giving him a blowjob (I loved seeing her with another man's cock in her mouth). One time, we were both attending a conference out of town. We fucked late one night at a hotel, then she told me her husband was arriving early the next day. I never got her to admit it, but I think she wanted to have sex with both of us in a very short period of time.

I told her I wanted to have a threesome with her and her husband, but he didn't know about us, so that wasn't going to work. She knew part of my motivation was to explore my bi-curious side and maybe do some things with him (my ideal scenario for sucking a dick was to do it with her there). Although she encouraged me to explore with another man (preferably with her in the room watching), she said that her husband wouldn't be into it, so it didn't happen.
I know about 2 men who fucked my wife before we got together. One was an acquaintance, and she fucked him once or twice, but the other was a friend. I had no idea he even knew her, and he didn’t know we were married. After we got married, he and I were talking about women we fucked and he started to give me very specific details about him and this girl, and then he mentioned an event that put them together. That night I asked my wife if she knew this guy and she said yes. I asked her if anything had happened between them and her answer was “fooled around”. At first it was mixed emotions but the more I thought, the more aroused I got. So, I kept digging with him and he gave me details about their fucks. He never found out we were married, but the thing that was mire a rousing, was he was fucking her when I met her and started dating her.
I still get hard and masturbate to the thought of them fucking.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

My first experience was in college, my study partner would expose or have his wife expose herself to me. Started with a small bikini, daisy dukes, down blouse. She came out in one of Steve's shirts and and just a small small pair of panties. He started making out with her and took her shirt off and asked if I wanted to take her panties off, I did and I did.
She pushed me on the couch and rode me cowgirl. When we were done, she sat on my lap naked, I sat on the couch naked.
Steve brought us beers naked, we sat drank our beers and talked about what had just happened.
We all loved it, it was a great summer, being watched and watching.
ezwriter2000
Site Admin

Post by ezwriter2000 »

My ex wife was bi and had a gf sort of. They worked together and socialized after work. Loved watching them kiss and feel each other up. She was also married and both were at our house drinking. Becky ended up on all fours with her panties pulled down. I watched as Bob fucked her doggy style and filled her with cum. I was surprised and turned on by watching them. After they left i wanted to fuck my wife, but i came just thinking about what i saw. Becky said i hope i dont get pregnant. After a few seconds she said well i guess it would be ok. He has two blonde daughters. Masturbated all day while she was at work. She was a kinky woman. Loved it.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Sorry to be the professor in the bow tie- but the use of the term is corrupted now, and is largely meaningless.
If, as in 99.9% of the cases given, both parties are present, or know of, the act, then there is no cuckolding. It is merely swinging, pure and simple.

To be a cuckold, you have to be ignorant of the partners actions, while third parties are aware of it. Thats what makes it cuckold.

So lose the puritan ache and angst- you've given permission even if by acquiesence... so no pie.

To answer- since I don't accept the concept as suggested- yes I'd swing with my partners and have done so for at least 3 decades; or been the third party when I was spare and free anyway. Many a bottle has swum in that spa!! :lol:
-sv-